Chapter 25 – Pleasant Conversation
97 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At the edge of the balcony, a fairy-like lady was sitting alone, gazing towards the horizon, covering her vision with the entirely of the Flamedouse City and the beauty of the sunset beyond the forest that encompassed the border of her view. Her moderately long red hair swang with the calling of the wind, grazing through her face like a gentle hand of the Mother Nature, caressing the cheeks of her beloved child.

Forus Ander, whose soul took over the noblewoman body of Ocelia Coruscare, had been watching the flow of nature and men since she had merged with her new personality, becoming more and more lady-like. Although her fundamental nature didn't change, she had been able to express her emotions more freely from her past self.

The black tea had taken the interest of Forus lately. She had been savouring its essence and taste, just like the past Ocelia. However, these changes were just at the surface level, changing only his external preference. Except for her strange affection with Ocelia, whose soul was in Forus' previous body, nothing would ever make Forus hesitate to act against the real Ocelia.

Suddenly, a low knocking sound echoed from the marble door, travelling across the room before waking Forus from her state of relaxing. Although her scenery-viewing got interrupted, Forus didn't show any irritation, but her eyes shone faintly as she lightly tapped the tea table, sending waves of vibration towards the door, radioactively opened the door, revealing the figures behind it.

Accompanying the old butler, a handsome man whose hair glittered black light as it reflected off the natural sunlight stood behind the aged butler, keeping his eyes fixed at Ocelia's figure as if he was savouring the sweet curve and alluring features of the unsullied mistress.

The eyes that locked themselves on the silhouette of Ocelia had a hint of pleasure and delight in them. A tinge of redness also flashed beneath the calm face of Falsus, subtly revealing his excited self that wished to be with Ocelia together.

Others would feel disgusted and embarrassed from the look that Falsus was giving to her, loathing that man to damnation. However, at the thought of how Falsus was admiring her beauty and charisma, Forus felt that her body was shivering in anticipation of what might happen next.

However, deep down inside the impenetrable mind of both of them, they knew that these arousing sensation would disappear once any of them shew their hostility.

Their feeble thought of living together in harmony as an ordinary pair would never occur when they still had their free wills. Only when one could control the other, would they be together with their loved and cherished one.

After a moment of wild fantasy, Forus suddenly remembered that the butler was still in the room. In her embarrassment, her face flushed pinkish as she shyly waved her hand to let the butler left. Her bashful expression, coupled with her natural disposition of the mistress of the Coruscare Family had made the butler in awe of her youthful beauty and charm.

"Our mistress had surprisingly grown up." The old butler, who had served the mistress since she was born, naturally viewed her as his granddaughter. Seeing her mature over the time had made him emotional, making his eyes watery.

The tiny sweetheart of his had grown into a beauty that would eventually lead the Coruscare Family, becoming the pride of her generation. As her butler and foster grandfather, he would also want his sweetheart to find happiness in life. To have someone that could understand you and helped you when you needed it the most, it was a blessing from the World Will.

"Go, prepare some black tea for our mistress. Make it the best one you could." The butler regained his orderly manner after a moment of distractions. After all, he had served the people of Coruscare Family since his youth, making him excelled in his role. He swiftly ordered the maids to prepare the necessity for his mistress before walking away in deep thought, not wanting to disturb their moment of sweet love.

After the sound of multiple footsteps faded into the distance, Falsus immediately placed his hand onto the ground, creating many restrictions, isolating the room from the outside, preventing others from spying them. Runes after runes got engraved onto the formation. Each represented the beauty of the sorcery power.

"I wish I could watch this process a little longer." Forus instinctively complained once she saw that Ocelia had already finished engraving the runes. She loved the movement of Ocelia when he raised his hand and drew the rune up in the air before pushing it down onto the ground.

"I also wish that you were this lovely when you were in your real body." Ocelia chuckled as he moved towards Forus slightly, looking straight into Forus' eyes. He was enjoying the rosy expression that Forus was exhibiting.

As if in trances, Forus' eyes froze when she looked into Ocelia's. The sky-like pupil that contacted when visible caused Forus to unknowingly move her hand towards Ocelia, closing in onto her eyebrows. The temptation to touch the azure eyes was unstoppable, penetrating the essence of Forus.

"At first, I am baffled by your obsession in those cerulean eyes, but now, I can see the reason for that." Forus suddenly smiled before retracting her hand, causing Ocelia to sigh in disappointment. She had indeed been captivated by the eyes, but only for a mere moment before regaining her rationality.

"You are becoming more and more perfect, as I want you to be." While he wasn't able to get Forus to caress his face, Ocelia still felt contented that his eyes could charm Forus. However, the greatest delight of his was the fact that Forus was becoming prettier and lovelier, turning into an ideal mistress Ocelia wanted her to be.

After teasing with each other for a while, Forus and Ocelia had already vanquished their thirst and desire for something much more, or maybe, they had only suppressed it for some time. Forus used her slender finger to tapped at Ocelia's nose lightly before walking away towards the traditional tea table, sitting there, cross-legged.

She walked step by step, sending constant rhythms of tapping sound outwards, creating a harmony between the floor and the luscious atmosphere. The music only agitated Ocelia further, as he got caught off guard by that tap on his nose.

Forus peeked at Ocelia and found him touching his nose, trying to feel all the warmth that remained there as the record regarding the playful touch of Forus. The more Forus looked at Ocelia, the more she felt excited, causing her face to gain redness.

"Since you have already come here, I shall assume you have decided your answer." After hearing the sentence, coupled with the serious expression that Forus was revealing, Ocelia immediately suppressed her emotions and regained her rationality. Although a trace of previous spirited atmosphere still lingered within the room, they had already stopped doing pointless things.

"Of course, my dearest, both of us are the most compatible with each other. We also knew each as well as ourselves, after all, we had almost become one once." Ocelia answered without any hesitation. His voice carried a hint of confidence and fearlessness.

Since the exchange of the body and memory, although they didn't get overtaken by the other's personality, their personality had fused and become one, gaining great comprehension over their counterpart's feeling and thought process.

With the unlimited access to the memory, they had already learnt every bit of their opponent, approaching the point of becoming an unidentifiable twin. They could casually imitate the talking style, behaviour and temperament, fooling even the closest of relatives.

According to these facts, the two would form the perfect pair in almost everything. With these thoughts in their mind, they weren't afraid to seek the other to cooperate for the sake of benefits.

With them forming a pair, the outsiders would only think about how their love led them to this conclusion, not knowing the hidden underlying secret of both of them. They could also protect their secret of soul-transferring incident, eliminating the likelihood of accidental leakage.

Because they were the absolute nemesis that would eventually try to enslave each other, they also knew each other the best, knowing the deepest and darkest secrets of both, knowing every information about each other.

"With your cooperation, my body would also not come in contact with Glacies Ninguis, and your body would also avoid others from the Steel Cauldron." Forus' face twisted slightly after uttering the name, showing an expression of disgust and annoyance. After all, Glacies had tried his best to get a hand on this body of Coruscare's mistress, doing everything to express his desire.

"Don't worry, that Glacies won't do anything rashly. I had once punished him from overreaching to me." Ocelia could only say some consoling words before stop talking about it, after all, he also knew how annoying it was to have someone regularly hitting on her.

"Then, let us sign our contract." Not wasting any time, Forus waved her hand, creating various flaming snowflakes, arranging themselves in a mystical structure. The structure gently rotated, producing sorcery energy endlessly, covering the whole room.

If Ocelia didn't place various types of concealing patterns, the large gathering of the sorcery energy would have alert everyone within the Coruscare Family. However, with many protections and isolations, not a single person had noticed the ghastly change in their mistress' room, except maybe the current head of the family, whose strength was at the extraordinary level of second-ranked sorcerer.

At the instance where the room was full of sorcery energy, an omnipresent force instantly descended and sealed off the area, disconnecting it from the world. The mysterious force rapidly devoured the sorcery power before producing a sheet of paper, detailing numerous conditions.

Each of the words contained the unimaginable power of binding, releasing a frightening amount of radiation. In front of the contract, even the mighty second-ranked sorcerers would have to submit themselves. The sheer power of the World Will could crush any sorcerers causally, destroying their soul and consciousness.

"In my name, Forus Ander, I summon the World Will to bear witness this oath!" Every time Forus opened her mouth, a strange power seeped into her soul, covering its surface, ready to crush it if Forus ever dared to go against the agreement.

"In my name, Ocelia Coruscare, I summon the World Will to bear witness this oath!" After both of them had agreed to the contract, the World Will shot out an invisible string of binding, locking both souls together, before vanishing away after the completion of the oath.

After the disappearance of the World Will, the sealing power also dissipated, connecting the room with the outside world again.

Forus could feel the untraceable power looming over her soul, preventing her from breaking the agreement and going against her oath. If Forus or Ocelia had ever broken the contract, the almighty World Will would come down and claim the soul of the contract's breaker, consuming it and shattered their existence, leaving behind only an empty void.

"Let us have this drink as the celebration of our successful agreement." After verifying the conditions of her body, Forus lifted her marble teacup before tapping her fingers on the table, sending another cup of tea flowing towards Ocelia.

The taste of the black tea melted in her mouth as she savoured it slowly, thinking about the next step of her plan. After all, since her setback at the Steel Cauldron's recruitment ground, Forus had tried even more to perfect her calculative skills, not wanting to suffer the same fate without any ability to control her destiny.

After a cup of tea got empty, Ocelia bid Forus goodbye before standing up and drew himself closer towards Forus, staring into her fiery eyes. His eyes had met head-on with Forus' confused eyes, radiating desire and passion.

Before Forus could recover and make sense of the situation, Ocelia had pressed her pale lips onto Forus' pinkish lips, the lingering flavour of the black tea also enhanced the fragrance of love that spread across the room.

1