Chapter 9
37 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Then why did he bid to go on a date with Jayden?” Jayden pinched Adrian’s nose. 

Adrian looked down at Jayden confused, “It’s because we knew that you’d try your best for me.”

“I was conned out of thirty million?” he asked with a frown. 

Jayden nodded his head, “It should be enough since I took care of him for you no?” Brent said with a grin then immediately started making out with Emerson.

“Uhm… what do we do about that woman?” Logan said with a blush on his face. 

Adrian looked over then kissed Jayden on the forehead, “Tell Alpha Reegon to send his sister home and inform all the Alpha’s that they shouldn’t forget the meeting in three hours.”

Logan was confused, but nodded, closing the door he left. 

Adrian looked over at the two who fell onto the couch and looked like they were about to get very intimate, “I still have a bone to pick with you for lying to me.”

Brent paused and pulled away from his kiss, leaving Emerson to groan, “I can always make your mate disappear again,” he threatened. 

Jayden grabbed Adrian’s bulge sending shivers up his spine. He looked down at Jayden with widened eyes, “Jayden what?”

Jayden lowered down to his knees and kissed the bulge and traced it with his tongue, looking into Adrian’s eyes that were slowly dilating, he said, “Please forgive him.” 

That kiss and lick sent all the wrong signals to Adrian’s brain.

He reached down and pulled Jayden up by his shoulders, “Who taught you to…” Jayden pointed to the two on the couch who ignored them and were already fondling each other. 

Adrian ran a frustrated hand over his face and hugged Jayden trying to forget.

Logan arrived back in the hall and saw that all the Carter's and Rayleigh's were standing up looking at Rachel. 

Stopping in front of them, he looked at Rachel making sure to speak loud, "Alpha Reegon, Alpha Adrian said you should escort your sister home and asked me to remind the Alpha's not to forget the meeting in three hours."

"What?" Rachel said confused. 

"Escort me home?" Reegon frowned, walking up to his sister, he grabbed her by the arm and dragged her out, "No, what are you doing?" Rachel protested.

Reegon ignored her as he dragged her out and on his way out, he bumped into one of the Omega's from Elite High who had a crush on him. 

The boy quickly looked away and disappeared out of view. 

Reegon grumbled and stalked outside with his sister clawing at his hand, "Reegon stop! You're hurting me!!" she yelled.

They came outside and stopped at the valet. 

Their car soon arrived with the chauffeur, Reegon chucked her in the back of the car and ordered the driver, "Take her home and lock her up until I get back." 

Just as he was about to close the door she kicked it back and got out, "Why are you doing this and why did Adrian…"

SMACK!!!

Reegon smacked her across the face and growled lowly, "Do you really think a brat like you has the right to tell Alpha's of a higher rank that they are disgusting, throw your wine on their Omega MATE and demand that they be removed from the alliance? Do YOU even know how things are run in the world you STUPID brat?!" 

Reegon shoved her back into the car and continued, "You better prepare yourself for kneeling in front of Vice-Head's family." 

He shut the door in her face and rubbed a hand over his face and groaned.

Turning on his heels, he went back in and saw the Omega from before waiting outside of the hall entrance. 

They made eye contact for a split second, but Reegon chose to ignore him and walk right past, but stopped in his steps when his jacket was tugged. 

He looked at the younger boy and asked, "Is there anything you need Christian?" 

The younger boy nervously bit on his bottom lip hesitating to speak. 

Reegon remained calm as he stared down at the younger boy.

Christian took Reegon's hand in his, connected their fingers locking them. 

He tugged a stunned Reegon down and kissed his cheek. 

At eye level they looked into each other's eyes, "Happy belated birthday Alpha Reegon," Christian said and pulled away. 

Taking out a rectangular box from his inner jacket pocket, he placed it in Reegon's hand. 

Looking up at him, he smiled gently with flushed cheeks, "I never got a chance to give it to you, I hope you like it," he said and left. 

Reegon looked down at the box and opened it, inside was a silver bracelet with five stones on it, two red-ish orange Garnet gems on the left; centre was one light green with a yellow undertone Peridot gem and on the right side were another two red-ish orange Garnet gems.

Reegon looked at it for a while as he didn’t know what to feel, he closed the box and put it away in the inside of his left jacket pocket.

Walking into the hall, he saw that everything was being cleaned up and it seemed as though things were going back to normal. Rachel really scared everyone when she said her words are on equal standing as her husbands, but the Alpha brotherhood knew well, especially with the return of his omega brother.

Stepping to the side as Alphonse and Christian Setchin walked past him, he bowed slightly and looked at Christian apologetically, but Christian smiled it off, in fact, today was very rewarding for the Setchin family since they made so much money so early in the year.

*

Adrian's limousine arrived and the Alpha's filled in one by one. 

Adrian was the last to arrive since he had to run after Jayden who did his rounds in the kitchen and tried to escape him. Adrian managed to get a pair of handcuffs and cuffed Jayden to him who loudly protested.

Adrian was completely taken aback by his mate's loud voice and feisty behaviour since he was never like this before. 

They had to collect Jayden's things before leaving with the third hour, thirty minutes away. 

Climbing into the limousine, Adrian pulled a moping Jayden cuffed to his left wrist to sit right between his legs with Brent following behind them and closing the door.

Jayden felt so helpless being stared at by the fourteen Alpha's.

"Good evening everyone," Jayden greeted with a smile as he tried to pull his arm from around his back that was being held captive by Adrian.

The Alpha's nodded, acknowledging him. 

It wasn’t appropriate to speak to Jayden or any of their Mates without permission from the Alpha bonded to them, but Jayden greeted them and they had to acknowledge his presence. He didn’t know of the rules so Adrian let it slide. 

The Alpha's started talking confusing the hell out of Jayden – choosing to ignore them, he pulled out his tablet from his bag and cursed inside his head. His fingers flew around the screen as his body tensed. Everyone took note of his actions, but didn't say anything.

Jayden almost jumped up from the seat when his phone rang, interrupting the Alphas conversation. 

He fumbled to get his phone out of his bag as he mumbled sorry, but when he saw who it was he froze and stared at it as though he was facing the angel of death.

Adrian took the phone out of his hand and answered it, but Jayden's eyes only widened more. 

Brent saw his expression and grinned, "Hello?" Adrian answered.

"Reed you mother fucker! What time is it that you decide now only to answer my e-mail. You have a deadline and I'll be damned if I let you get away again!" A female voice came through and yelled.

The hairs on the back of Jayden's neck stood up, he grabbed the phone and quickly spoke, "Theresa, I didn’t forget, I was busy the whole day and only got time to answer you now."

"I don't want excuses you Omega bitch!! Why'd your voice sound so sexy just now? Who was fucking you that made it sound so sexy?" Theresa asked. 

Jayden felt himself go numb from her words. 

The speaker on his phone was loud and it was no use making it soft now that he got all the Alpha's attention.

"Give it here," Brent said and took the phone. 

Placing it beside his ear, he started, "You small breasted bitch, what did I tell you about bullying my brother, do you have a death wish?"

"Haaaaah, Brent? What do you want? Are you trying to bully a poor defenseless woman?" Theresa answered.

Brent scoffed, "You're a shameless bitch you know that? Reed's deadline is only on Wednesday, give him a break from your horney perverted harassing ass."

"You motherfucker…" she started, but the line was cut off. 

Brent handed Jayden his phone back and groaned, "When are you going to learn to shut that woman up?"

"How can I when she's so forceful?" Jayden hissed. 

Brent shrugged and sagged into the seat and looked at Adrian, "She might end up biting your head off when she finds out that you are with Adrian."

Jayden rubbed his hands together and shivered, "Please don't remind me."

"Who is she?" Adrian interrupted. 

Jayden looked away, refusing to answer. 

He turned to Brent for an answer who shrugged it off as they arrived at Adrian's home and said, "We're here."

 

1