Please Proceed To The Final Draft
702 5 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Well, this is where I need to end the 1st Draft; writing in like 8 chapters a week was becoming just too tiring (even for me)!  I had the 1st and final drafts of ATM, TO, UE, while keeping up with Pokesync weekly and working on SR...  I finally had to just stop the 1st drafts and forge ahead.  You can find the final drafts at the following links or on my Patreon: Click or tap the blue text to get to them and read below for a further explanation.

 

Patreon

RR

SH

 

In explanation, I will be changing many events and fleshing things out between a lot of characters. When I started this, I didn't know I'd ever get this far, but a lot can happen when you write a chapter every week over time.  There are a lot of things I would do differently after writing for so long >.> I've written well over 6,000,000 words now between so many series, and I wanted to prepare TO for Amazon, so things need to be trimmed and better structured. I didn't feel it was up to the task, so now I'm tightening things down and also making Rachel far more assertive from the start, which, I know, is pretty crazy, while further developing certain things around her life.

Hopefully, you will see how much growth I've had over the years, and those that catch up will be able to help direct many events in the series as I bring you on a new yet somewhat familiar ride. =D I hope you'll join me!

5