Chapter 5- Indranath
60 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sword materialized out of thin air, Tim quickly reaching out to grab it. The sword appeared to be made out of some sort of crystalline material which had lost it's sheen, an unassuming greyish sword that had nothing that would catch your eye apart from it's weird design. It was extremely thin, even thinner than any rapier on earth and it's light weight made it very easy for Tim to hold.

[ Earth's remodelling is complete. Teleporting to location of trial by fire. An information scroll has been placed in your inventory. ]

A white light enveloped Tim. He had expected it to hurt, but it was warm and comforting. Then, with a sudden jolt, he disappeared from the room as if he was never there.

_________________________________________________________________

Daoist Indranath of the Golden Light Trading House was in an excellent mood. Truly, today nothing could stop him from basking in the radiant glory of his own magnificence. He had actually been selected to go to a recently integrated planet, as a representative of his Trading house.

 

Yesterday he was tending to the wares of his shop, bored out of his mind. After all, his trading house had access to Initiate and Destiny Forger planets, but he was only allowed access to the former and few things that could catch his interest happened there.

A planet was categorised by its ability to support cultivation of the energies of all creation, once a cultivator reached that limit he would have to find a pathway to a higher ranked world.

However, recently integrated worlds were different! If Initiates can be considered as barely being able to sense the energies of all creation and use it to strength their body and mind, then Destiny Forgers were those who have truly taken the initiative from the world, to use the world's energy and carve their own path in the multiverse!

Yet in front of a single Domain Controller, both Initiates and Destiny Forgers are nothing but mere ants. Once they activate their domains, they are using their understanding of the dao to declare their own territory. Anyone who steps in their territory will have their stats halved, or atleast those were the rumours.

After all how could he, Daoist Indranath, a mere initiate level cultivator, have an understanding of a true blue patriarch level existence?

And Earth, it was directly upgraded to a Domain Controller level planet! Heavens above! The later a planet is inducted into the multiverse, the greater the system provided benefits as compensation. Earth was only the second Domain Controller level planet that was newly inducted in the multiverse, one could imagine the commotion!

Of course, there are many planets of a higher level out there in the multiverse. However, how could other cultivators from lower level planets set their sight on them. What a joke, the super forces of that planet would vaporise them in an instant.

Daoist Indranath knew that he could not rob these newly integrated cultivators blind, they were bound to get access to the appraisal skill eventually, and the Rank 2 and 3 level treasures would take years or perhaps even decades before they've matured. 

However, even then, the treasures that a newly integrated world can spawn are simply too attractive to pass by, including certain miraculous treasures that could extend your lifespan or even dao fruits, if someone was stupid enough to sell one!

[ Earth's newly integrated cultivators have arrived! ]

Daoist Indranath watched in anticipation.

[ Cultivator population= 1]

.......

And then he coughed out blood.

 

3