Chapter 6- Earth’s Vengeance
56 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Is this really Earth ? " Tim was stupefied by what he saw. The grass was a beautiful hue of green, dotted with different multicoloured plants the likes of which he had never seen. He was in a forest, surrounded by massive trees easily the size of a three story building. The foliage was thick, and he wasn't able to see what lied beyond the forest.

There was one more thing he noticed. The air he breathed, somehow felt purer and almost... divine. He couldn't find a better word to describe it. It was as if all the impurities in his body were slowly being dissolved, and every part of him felt healthier and he felt that the very world around him was reinforcing his body.

[ Time before trial by fire starts 59 M 30 S ]

He saw no one around him, he was all alone in this alien wilderness and he should be afraid. He should be terrified. But, he felt nothing. He had made his resolve back then, if he turned back at the first sign of hardship and started crying, what a joke that would be. No, he was done crying, done hiding, done running away from his problems. Any more of that and it would tarnish her image.

[ Please check your status screen ]

" Oh, so it really does have a status screen. Here's to a new life full of aliens and mythical beasts. Status" said Tim, and the system answered.

Name Timothy Quill
Daoist Name (?) -
Titles -
Recognition Young Master of the Quill Trading House
Level 1
Race Human
Dao -
Cultivation Initiate (Early Stage)
Class (Unlocks at level 10) -
Intelligence (?) 3
Wisdom (?) 2
Constitution (?) 1
Strength (?) 1
Agility (?) 2
Luck (?) 1

 

As he went through his stats, he saw the hovering question mark icon standing out. Upon clicking it, the mechanics of the various attributes he had available were explained, much to his relief.

"Hmm, guess I have to set a Daoist name first." Initially, he thought the system was being rather childish, but setting a Daoist name had its advantages. Any achievements or enemies he made in the future would be registered under his Daoist name, thus not forcing him to publicly disclose his identity and bring harm to his loved ones. Or at least that's what the system said.

"Never hurt a man to be cautious, and not like my name would strike fear into the invaders hearts. Oh look it's Timothy, the terror from Charleston! Run for your lives!" he mocked himself and started laughing.

" From now on, let me be called Free Heart " Tim resolved himself and stated solemnly.

[ Sorry, that name is taken. Please select another one ]

" What the FUCK. Totally ruined my moment there, system. You totally did that one on purpose RIGHT!?"

" Fine then call me Daoist Earth's Vengeance " and from that moment, his journey truly began. Will he fall to the sword of a fameless cultivator, or will he rise like a dragon and bring calamity for those who cross his path, only time would tell. 

 

2