Chapter 1 – Rica (R-18)
488 6 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sensation of falling clutches at my heart as my eyes quickly snap open, only to see an unfamiliar stone ceiling. And although there was no light in the room, I could still see well as if it were morning. The cries of babies could be heard coming from all around me, and the smell of blood permeates the air. Along with the scent of blood is a disgusting musky ammonia smell. I could also feel a slightly sticky and slimy substance covering my body.

Ugh… what is this?

Raising up my arm, what came into view is a small palm with short chubby baby fingers. Covering my entire arm, and probably my whole body is a thin layer of red and white translucent liquid.

This is... blood and...

I could instantly tell what it is with the smell coming off it and my stomach churned.

And speaking of stomach, an umbilical cord still connects me to a woman chained to the stone wall. She has her head down and is in a kneeling position with bodily fluids forming a puddle beneath her. Upon closer inspection, I could easily tell that she is an elf. Most evident are her pointy ears extending past her messy blue hair. She is completely naked, only being partially covered thanks to her long hair. A devil winged heart tattoo glowing on her crotch.

I stare at her for a while, then she weakly opens her eyes to stare back at me. Her violet eyes decorated with long blue eyelashes looked tired and lifeless. Despite this, she is still an unparalleled beauty with a well-endowed body.

"..."

Her lips moved but no sound came out. At the same time, a stream of tears rolled down her flushed cheeks.

The sound of metal clacking draws my attention away from studying her facial expression further. I turn my head and see the steel bar door to the cell open. An old man enters and picks me up. With a simple swipe of his hand, the umbilical cord connecting me and the elf is severed. He examines me for a second then smirks.

"Ah, the Mistress will be pleased."

Without saying another word, he walks out of the cell with me in hand. The door is closed and locked by someone with a mask over their face. It had no eye hole and their mouth is sealed by a gag ball.

For a while after that, all I could see is the stone ceiling with how the old man was holding me. We definitely passed by many other cells like the one I was in since I could hear the wailing of babies and mothers as we pass by. And then we arrive at some stairs leading up. The door at the end of the stairs is well decorated and leads to a different hallway.

Lighting the halls are beautiful crystal chandeliers equidistant from each other. On one side of the wall are giant windows showing a dark reddish-purple and starless sky. The other is lined with realistic statues of men and women in seductive and alluring poses. They were all either naked or lightly clothed with many bearing a pair of horns and tail. Every so often there would be a door with intricate carvings on them. What they lead to or what is on the other side I don't know.

The old man has been walking for a few minutes now and I still don't know where we were heading but along the way, I finally see more people. Whether man or woman, they had on the same mask I saw earlier. Men had nothing on aside from their underway that can barely hide their members, if at all, and some ropes or chains in bondage. Women are practically the same, naked, except for a miniskirt that doesn't hide anything either. On their necks were chokers and piercings galore. Even men had their nipples pierced and crotch tattoos are on everyone.

Is the old man the only one with normal clothing!? Even the ones holding weapons and look like guards are all dressed the same.

Just as I had this thought, we finally came to a stop in front of two giant double doors. They were even more beautiful and have a more intricate design then the others I've seen so far but still have the same style.

"Mistress Lust."

The old man knocks twice on the door, but instead of an answer, there were only muffled groans and seductive moans.

After waiting for just a few seconds, the old man opens the door and the overwhelming smell of sex rushes out. A woman is sitting reverse cowgirl on a man with the previously mention mask on, and her face glued to the crotch of another man. The woman moved her eyes away from what she was doing for only a second to look at the old man and me, then went back with even more vigor. Instead of stopping, they seem to only be getting even more intense as if excited to be watched.

"Pardon me, Mistress. It seems to have been a great success."

Still, no reply as they all continue to speed up. The only sound in the room was the repetitive sound of wet meat slapping against one another and slurping. Then finally came the great climax. The standing man slumped onto the ground as his shaking legs could support him no longer. The woman's mouths never letting go of either member followed his descent even as she herself came. They stayed in that position for a while just twitching occasionally.

"Gulp... gulp... Ahhn~ Borus. You came~ at the perfect time, hehe, I was just about done."

Standing up, the product of their lovemaking leaked out of her. Still, as if it wasn't a matter to her at all she grabbed her clothes strewn about the ground and got dressed. Well, if what she is wearing can even be considered clothes. They are more like glorified lingerie.

"It was my pleasure to have witnessed it, Mistress. Here, the girl." 

Kneeling down onto one knee, the old man had me in his hands as he raised me towards his Mistress while bowing down his head.

Girl... Hmm, why does that make me feel weird?

"Oh. Oh! So one finally succeeded. I'm so happy~~ And she is mostly humanoid, even better."

Quickly taking a glance at me, a smile instantly formed on her face. She then took me from the old man and brought me up to her face. 

I finally get a good look at her and I'm both impressed and scared. She looks just as beautiful if not more than the elf earlier, but more so in a cute way. A cute and innocent looking face but an animal in bed. Her long wavy hair is pitch-black on one side and rose pink on the other. Her dark eyelashes complimenting her round raspberry pink eyes. Yet as alluring as she is, I can't help but feel chills run down my spine.

"Mmm. Now tell me, what is your [Name]?"

How am I supposed to answer when I can't even ta- Ah, no! Don't you dare kiss me with that mouth after what you just diiid!!!

After giving me a kiss to the forehead, even as I unsuccessfully try to avoid it, I felt an immense amount of energy flow into me. A bright light completely engulfs my body, and I could feel myself growing at an incredible speed. It made my body feel warm and ecstatic but just as soon as it started, it stopped and I could open my eyes again. I looked at my arm, and it's evident that I've grown. There was little to no baby fat left on my body, in fact, there is a new fat making two little mounds on my chest. My hair is also long enough now that I can feel it touching my lower back and covering my face. It's black in color with streaks of blue.

"I'm Rica."

My mouth moved before I could even think and I can see her smile get larger.

"Hello Rica, I'm Esta C. Lust and you can call me big sis~ Yay~~ Also I'll make sure you become the next Demon King. Isn't that great? Oh. Oh, and if you ever... and I mean ever, call me mother or auntie I'll have to punish you~"

"!"

An even stronger chill ran down my spine as I see her sclera turn black making her raspberry pink eyes glow. At the same time, she disappeared behind me and gave my cheeks a lick. A mysterious pressure pushes down on me as if gravity suddenly increased.

"O-of course big sis~"

"Oh, right you'll have to pass the Demon King Trial first to qualify as a candidate so let's start your training right away! Don't die okay?"

"Wait what?"

Without even having time to fully process what she just said, she puts a choker on my neck and clothes instantly appear to cover my body. A set of rather suggestive panties and bra underneath a long sleeve crop top with cutout mesh insert and a rather short short. Finally, a knee-length boot to top it off.

Of course, it'll mostly be black... At least they are more appropriate than what everyone else I've seen is wearing... well, the butler aside.

"Cute~~ Borus~ Take good care of her alright?"

"Of course Mistress. Please allow me Young Miss."

After bowing, Borus extends a hand towards me, like a gentleman would in those cheesy romance movies. I stood there stumped at what to do in response to his sudden change in behavior towards me. After not sensing any sort of malice or chills as I would with Esta, I eventually take his hand. The double doors slowly closing itself as we leave and I notice something different. Magic of some sort envelopes everything except for the area immediately around Borus. It gives me a queasy feeling so I decided to let him lead me again.

12