Chapter 9 – Date Night
954 7 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I pulled my car into Fay's parent's driveway. I've been here so many times in the past, but it's been such a long time since I've last been here. I see Fay inside the front door with her back to the door, likely talking to her parents. I got out of the car and leaned up against it waiting for her to come outside. Fay opened the door and walked outside to me. I ran around to the other side of the car and opened the door for her.

Fay was wearing a black and white polka-dot skirt with a pink blouse and white cardigan.

"Good evening" I said with a smile.

"Well good evening to you." she replied.

"Great outfit!" I said as she got into the passenger seat.

"You're too kind!"

I closed her door and walked back around to the driver's side and got into the car.

"My parents said I have to be home by 10." she said.

"Mine too." I replied.

We pulled out of the driveway and off we went.

"So tell me about your new car." Fay said.

"It used to be my dads for the past 3 years." I said. "He gave it to me for my birthday. He bought a new one which will be my sisters when she turns 17."

"That's awesome." she said looking around. "It looks brand new."

"My dad bought it new so it's 3 years old." I added. "It's a '94" I chucked to myself at calling a 1994 car, nearly new. "There's a picture in my den of me at 14 and my Dad standing in front of it the day we bought it."

"What's this?" she said touching the car phone mount that was screwed into the center console.

I laughed. "That's a hands-free cell phone mount. My dad has a cell- I mean car phone. You slide the phone into it and it turns into a speaker phone." Well, it's as hands free as you get for 1997. A Motorola MicroTAC obviously doesn't do voice recognition.

"Fancy/" she said. "This is much nicer than my car. I got my grandparents' car. It's an old-person's car and it's almost 10 years old."

"Either way, we're both lucky to have cars." I smiled.

"How's your leg?" she said

"It still stings"

"It was a nice slide." she said. "I'm not sure why Amber was hogging the base path like that."

"I'm not sure." I replied. "She's been getting in my way all week it seems. My sister says she's hard on the cheerleading squad too."

"Well it's not easy."

"What isn't?"

"Getting put in charge of leading your peers." she said. "When I became a drum major, all of my friends just started treating me differently. It's enormous pressure to get your own friends and peers to do what the teachers want. Then there's times you have to call them out. It really tests friendships."

"I can see how that can be tough."

"Maybe Amber's just trying to juggle how to be a friend and a head cheerleader at the same time?"

"Perhaps. I hadn't thought of it like that"

"Speaking of Cindy. How is she? Gosh I can't believe she's in high school with us! I remember when she was tagging along with us when she was in kindergarten!"

"I know right" I said. "She's adjusting really well. I think being on cheerleading gave her upper class friends. Plus she has a senior broth- sister. It helps. How's your family?"

"My sister is a sophomore now. But she's really into her own thing. She's really into the grunge scene. You wouldn't even recognize her. So, What's this I hear about you trying out for the track team today?" she inquired.

"You heard about that?" I asked.

"Yeah, Megan in the trumpet section is also on the track team and told me after band class. So how'd you do?"

"I sucked."

"That's too bad. Maybe there's always Winter or Spring?"

"Maybe" I replied. "We'll see."

"So I gotta know." she said. "What's up with you? You're like this different person these past two days. New cereal? New shampoo?"

I laughed. I kinda expected this question to eventually come up. "It's hard to explain. I think I woke up earlier this week a different person - with a new outlook on life. But it may have been the shampoo, too."

"Whatever it is. Keep doing it. I like it."

* * *

Fay and I stopped at the local sandwich shop like I promised. We each ordered a sandwich, soda and a bag of chips. Rather than eat in the car we found a table in the front of the shop.

"So when's the last time we really hung out like this?" she asked. "5 years maybe?"

"Yeah" I agree. "Five years. Though it feels more like 25."

She chuckled. "I remember you would ride your bike and come over to my house almost every other day."

"It was fun." I said "I remember exploring the woods behind your parents house. The lemonade stand we put together."

She laughed. "The jingle we made for it!"

I laughed too. "Just a pair of 9 year-olds trying to have fun in the summer heat."

"Remember that time we went to the New Kids on the Block Concert?"

"Oh right." I said. I hated New Kids. I only went because Fay was going. I thought that it would be cool to be the only boy surrounded by a whole bunch of girls. Boy was I wrong. "I remember that. It was you, me, your mom and sister. I got sick from eating too much candy!"

"That's right. You were sick the whole ride home and we had to stop at a rest stop so you could puke in the bathroom instead of the car!"

"I would like to forget that!" I added.

"So, I noticed that you started going by Chrissy instead of Christina with a number of people. What do you prefer?"

Some time in high school I used to insist friends call me Tony instead of Anthony. I guess Christina did the same. "You can call me either. Some of my family have seemed to have shorten it to Chris as well."

"I like Christina." she said "It's pretty. And I think it just suits you better."

* * *

We arrived at the dance school. Fay and I walked into the ballroom and I paid for our admission tickets.

This particular open dance night comes with a complimentary half hour of beginner swing dance instruction. The instructors had everyone attending the class split into men and women and lined up on opposite sides of the ballroom so they could teach the moves for leaders and followers. It was weird to be on the woman's side and doing all of the moves I already knew - except mirrored. But I accepted the challenge since I never learned the follower's steps. The instructors taught the basic Lindy Hop swing step and a basic Charleston.

Eventually the leaders and followers came together and everyone coupled up and every few minutes switched partners with another stranger. I had to dance these steps with guys. It was awkward. It was more awkward that they didn't know what they were doing and I had to correct them.

When the beginner class was over, Fay and I reconvened.

"That was so cool." she said.

"It is, isn't it!" I replied.

Just then the band started playing a cover of "Rock this Town"

"Shall we?" I held my hand out my left hand to Fay.

"Lets" as she took my and I pulled her in, resting my right hand on the small of her back. We started dancing. Being the leader was like riding a bike and I easily fell right into it with ease. Since this was Fay's first time, I did only the moves we learned in the beginner class.

After a song of doing just the beginner steps, I decided to get fancier. "OK" I told Fay. "I'm going to start throwing in more intermediate level moves. Just follow my lead."

"Let's do it!" She smiled.

We danced some more, I spun her a couple different ways and threw in some Charleston variations.

After that song ended, I figured I'd give us both a break. "Let's take a song break." I told Fay as I led her to the outskirts of the dance floor.

"Sure" she said. "That is a lot of fun. You're a great dancer. Where'd you learn to dance like that?"

"It was very much by accident." I recounted. "My company was having a corporate All-hands meeting at a ballroom a few years back, and after the meeting the next group to reserve the ballroom was a dance group. They were swing dancing just like this, and I remember how cool it looked. I stayed and watched and I signed up for lessons the next week. I was hooked!"

She laughed. "Your company?"

I froze. Shit. I told the truth. Tony's truth. "Uh yeah." I said. "I'm interning with my neighbors company" Which is the truth for 17 year old Tony.. and I presume Christina.

"That's so cool that your neighbor hooked you up with that kind of job." she said. "I'm stuck working at Roy Rogers. That's why I suggested coming out tonight. I'm working tomorrow and all weekend. Are you doing computer stuff with your company?"

"I am" I replied. "I developed a database and reporting tool for them. It was- is a huge learning experience. Having this job will help me get into college and will eventually land me my first job."

"That's so cool that you've got everything figured out."

"I wouldn't say I have everything figured out." I commented. "What are your plans?"

"I can't afford a 4-year college. So I think I'm going to stay around here and do community college."

That sounded about right. From what I heard from others, Fay did go to community college and wound up working as a high school math teacher.

"I credit my dad for pushing me into the computer field." I said. "I found my passion very early on."

I looked up to the band playing on the stage. The lead singer with the guitar was a young guy surrounded by older men playing various jazz instruments. He looked familiar. I just couldn't figure out where I knew him from. Was he in our school? As he was singing, he noticed me staring and smiled at me, and continued singing. I turned away out of embarrassment.

The band finished playing a song. I was about to offer Fay another dance when a guy in his 20's came up to me. "Hi, I'm Andy, would you like to dance?" He was dressed in a bowling shirt and khakis wearing a black fedora. Something that would have totally been in Tony's closet.

I kinda expected this might happen. To have it actually happen is surreal. I smiled and said "Sure." I turned to Fay and said. "Be right back." Time to swallow my male pride and actually dance with a guy. Well - I have danced with guys before - really good friends in a joking fashion. At my college roommate's wedding, I purposely paid money during the "dollar dance" to dance with him. We hammed it up. We got some good laughs from other wedding guests. But that was different from this. I knew and lived with my former roommate. This was a stranger. His attire suggests he should at least be better than the dudes from the beginner class.

As he led me to the dance floor I said, "Be warned, Andy. I'm not much of a follower."

"No worries" he said. "I saw you dancing a few songs ago. You know what you're doing."

The band started playing. He immediately started leading me onto moves I had never done as a follower but I have done as a leader. He led me into a number of spins, then some west coast style whips, then into a Charleston. I was having a challenging time keeping up with my newly-learned followers' footwork, but I was still keeping up. He spun me out. I had never been spun before, but my skirt had flailed out just like I had imagined. He held his hand out towards me and I took it and we kept dancing. I started to get more comfortable with it and started swaying my hips and stylizing my moves. I have to admit that it was fun not having to be the leader for a moment.

When the song was over. I thanked him and went looking for Fay who was also getting back from having danced with another guy. She came up to me, grabbed my arm and whispered into my ear. "You are a much better dancer than the guy I just danced with."

I smiled at the compliment.

I led Fay back to the dance floor. Having danced with Andy made me remember a whole bunch of moves I had forgotten about. So I used them on Fay. I will remember the smile on her face as I spun her and dipped her.

After that song, the lead singer, whom I still couldn't figure out where I knew him from, went off to the side, as a woman in her 40's took over the microphone. The band started a cover of "Fever."

I like this song! "Let's do this one!" I said.

"How do you dance to a song this slow?" she asked.

"Exaggerate every move. Make it sexy!"

We started dancing. I made exaggerated sexy eyes at her and she did the same. I pulled her very close, then exaggerated spinning her out. She did a jazz walk back to me. We did this over and over again. A few times we broke character and started laughing. I pulled her close, our breasts touching each other and did a sexy dip with her, then spun her out. Whoa, this was actually turning me on. After another half-minute that song thankfully ended before I got too turned on.

On the way back to the side of the ballroom, we each got asked to dance by a number of guys who were just watching us. We respectively declined telling them that we needed a break. I know I needed a break. This body just didn't have the stamina that I did when I was at the height of doing this as Tony.

After a quick break, we danced some more dances. When 9 o'clock rolled around we decided to call it a night so we don't break our curfews.

As we walked out of the ballroom, I held Fay's hand. She said, "That was so much fun Christina. It was so exhilarating!"

* * *

As we pulled into Fay's driveway, she found my collection of CDs on the car's floor and was flipped through them. "Did anyone ever tell you that you have the music taste of a guy?"

"Really?" I laughed. "No. Nobody has ever said that." A lot of my music taste in high school rubbed off from Ron.

"Let's stay parked in the driveway for a few minutes." she said. "I'll be right back. I wanna get something from my car." She got out of my car and ran to her car which was parked on the side of the street. She came back with a CD case.

I watched as she opened up my Discman and inserted a CD. "You like No Doubt?"

"Oh yeah - I like No Doubt" I said.

No Doubt's "Spiderwebs" started playing.

I laughed. My first college roommate actually recorded the chorus of this song as our answering machine. Of course I couldn't tell Fay that. "Yeah - this is a good album. This song's got a great chorus. This would make a great answering machine greeting."

She laughed at that. "That would be awesome. I wonder if my parents would let me do that."

"I doubt it." I replied laughing. She hit ‘next track’ and "Just a Girl" came on.

"Oh, I love this song!" she said. "I belt it out when I'm stuck in traffic."

I laughed and smiled. She started singing the song, then turned to me just as the chorus was about to come.

"Come on, Chris, sing it! I'm just a girl, oh, little old me, Well, don't let me out of your sight"

I reluctantly joined in. "Oh, I'm just a girl, all pretty and petite, So don't let me have any rights, Oh, I've had it up to here"

My laughing got in the way of my singing. "I'm Sorry.. I'm an awful singer"

"Oh you're doing great!" she said. "Let's try another. "

She took No Doubt out of the Discman and put another in. Backstreet Boys starting playing.

Seriously?

She looked at me, laughed and nudged my shoulder. "Just kidding. I know how much you love boy bands!"

"I should get going." she smiled and she stopped the music. "I can see my mom poking her head through the curtains."

As she got out of the car, I got out of the car too and walked her to her door. "You don't have to walk me to the door, Chris" she said.
I suddenly got very nervous. This wasn't a traditional date by any means. Did she consider this a date? She hasn't sent me any signals to indicate one way or another. Come to think of it, I haven't sent her any signals either. I was just so preoccupied with having a good time. The male side desperately wanted to kiss her goodnight. I chickened out and instead hugged her.

"I had a great time." I said.

"So did I. See you bright and early for homeroom!" she said, smiled and walked inside her house.

I walked back to my car and drove away. As I drove home I debated to myself whether or not I should've gone in for the kiss. Was the lack of signals a signal itself? I don't think I ever made it clear this was a date. Was I being too paranoid? Was I overthinking this?

I did have a great time. So I can't be too disappointed. I still have 12 more days.

* * *

When I got home, Cindy grilled me for details. I filled her in on the dinner and dance without going too much into details avoiding names and pronouns.

I quickly did the homework I didn't do during Comp-Sci. Instead of logging onto the computer tonight, I reminded myself that I had another "date" to attend to. With myself.

Honestly this had been building up all day. All. Day. The way my smooth legs rubbed themselves when I crossed them. Or when I walked. The feel of the skirt brushing my legs. My cleavage whenever I looked down. Of course I switched clothes 3 times today, and every time I saw myself in the mirror I got turned on a little. Then dancing. The adrenaline rush of softball and track. I'm totally horny.

I stripped out of my clothes and into last night's sleep attire. I quickly washed up and took out my contacts. I returned to my room and crawled into bed.

I started by sliding my hands under my t-shirt and rubbing my breasts like last night. I found that instantly put me in the mood. I loved the way my smooth hand felt on my nipples. I played with them until they got erect. After a few minutes I knew I was wet.

I crept my hand into my panties and started feeling around down there. This was really the first time I got to explore this. Every time I had used the restroom over the past two days I did my business and tried not to think about it.

My finger found my slit as I rubbed it up and down, feeling the pubic stubble around the outside of it. I open my legs and I can feel my vagina open slightly. I started sinking my finger further in and felt my labia. I let out a faint moan as my finger touched it for the first time. It's warm and sticky.

I slowly trace my finger around and I can feel the wetness increase and my folds get slippery and slippery.

At this point my mouth is agape at the pleasure. My new female parts are so much more sensitive than my male parts ever were.

I moved my finger further up and found my clit. I bit my lip and grabbed a pillow to muffle the moans coming out of my mouth.

I start rubbing my clit with my thumb and sink two of my fingers further into my vagina.

Oh my God. This is too good.

I slowly thrust my fingers back and forth while rubbing my clit. My muffled moans are getting louder and I'm biting the pillow. I push my fingers as deep as they'll go.

I tried to hold back the sound of my voice coming out of the pillow as I continued to move my fingers back and forth rubbing my slick labia.

I felt a buildup from within myself. Not unlike a male ejaculation. But this was so much better. I could feel my internal muscles contracting as my vagina squeezed my fingers. My free hand squeezed the pillow. I let out a muffled feminine sequel.

I continued to rub my clit as another wave passed over me.

When my hand started to cramp, I stopped and let the orgasm just wash over me.

When it was over I pulled the pillow off of my head and took a deep breath having cum for the first time as a female. My heart was racing. My hand was covered in my fluids.

I needed a few minutes to come down off that high. I smiled to myself. Today was a good day.

 

22