#001 – Before the storm
969 1 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I roamed around the next few days. It was the same boring cobblestone city as always but something felt off. Everything had a darker hue to it, and the shadows... I could feel them at night.

I couldn't sleep, it was more like I didn't have to though. Then it happened again. I decided to wander about, let time pass, maybe that would help me rest later.

I was walking down the street, the street light were very dim. Dimmer than I recall.

Something wasn't right... There was no one to be seen anywhere... It feels like...

They appeared.

This time it wasn't just one of those things but three.

And here is where we are, running.

" F***! F***! F***! What the f*** is this crap! "

The things are fast, f***  they're fast, I can't run like this for long. They'll get me...

I was cornered, again, in a back alley, welp, I guess here's where I die then.

I could feel the coldness from they'r presence, like a black hole, there was nothing I could do, with my back against a wall all I can do is to wait for my end, and hope I don't suffer much...

One of the things came closer, it held the tip of its wing against my neck, up close it looked even more gruesome than last time... and the eyes... I could see inside them... Like a deep abyss... I closed my eyes and started to feel it cutting...

Then it stopped.

Again? Why can we just be over with this?

Something bright happened, i could see the light even with my eyes closed. I covered them with my hands and waited until it dimmed...

I feel something... A feeling of safety embracing me, as if saying everything would be fine, and open my eyes.

And saw an angel, or at least she looks like one. She has milk like skin, proportions that are nothing short of perfect and black long hair. Her eyes are a deep shade of purple I had never seen in my life. Her face beautiful enough to make me forget to breathe. Whats is a girl like this doing here in the first place?

She looks at me and says:

" I have a proposal for you, son of &#$%&@%#."

First few chapters have been censored bc imported from other platform where i was posting this as R-16. Will keep both active (I hope) while cutting out some parts or pointing to here since I prefer this one.

25