#009 – God
246 4 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I watched the cross go down, my heart felt like a heavy like it was being squeeze... As I looked up straight towards the light, I saw a man.

He stood on the very edge of the clouds above, his figure was blurred pretty badly, but anyone with a brain knew who that man was... God. There were two more people besides him, one was a tall man with a severe face and the other a small woman, bearing a troubled expression. The three of them were dressed up in the same way Lue was just before. Something started brewing inside me when I saw them, a deeply ingrained hatred that would last forever, I would never forgive them for what they had done. I somehow knew their names in my anguish. The tall man was Mikhail, the small woman, Gabriel. At the same time as I identified them, both the clouds above and the floor in front of me started splitting in multiple places as far as the eye could see... And as I fell right through on of the splits and my vision started to fade out, the last thing I could distinguish was thousands of people falling through the clouds above at the same time.

 

Opening my eyes, I found myself back in the dark tunnel. I instinctively moved myself away from Lue, who was still kissing me.

 

"What happened? Why do you look so sad out of nowhere? Do you hate me that much?"

 

"I... I think I saw your memories..."

 

"Huh?" Lue was confused as she saw a single tear drop from one of my eyes.

 

I had no idea why I felt so much for a person I barely knew at all. Sure, she had saved me once but why? Why did I feel so angry at them? Why was I this sentimental? Since when did I start caring so much about other's pain?

My emotions completely overtook me, and I pressed forward, hugging Lue with all my strength. Her confusion only grew with my actions until I whispered into her ear.

 

"I'm sorry you had to go through that, and that I wasn't there to help you... It must've hurt a lot. I will never ever let anyone hurt you like that again, no matter who."

 

It finally clicked in Lue's mind what I was talking about. She already knew we could project each other's memories by kissing, like she had done before when she brought me back, although I hadn't known that yet. I felt her hand in my chest start to grip harder and her nails start to embed themselves into my skin as tears started flowing from her eyes... But her reaction went far further than I though.

She brought her other hand onto my neck and took the initiative for the first time, pulling me into a wet kiss. This time however, her hiss was much more intense than before, and as she kissed me, her hand started sliding down from my chest towards my pants. As her hand reached towards my crotch and I was assaulted by the unexpected pleasure. However:

 

"Please forget about what you saw... I don't want you to..."

 

"Shut up!"

I pinned her against the wall to our left.

 

"Wha~"

 

"Don't ever force yourself for such a stupid reason... I can see your pained face you know?"

 

"Ah... Sorry..."

 

"I told you, I'm here for you, forever."

 

The previously hot scene changed into one of despondency... 

 

"I... Sorry..."

 

The depth of her pain could be easily felt. She had forced herself sexually just to avoid me thinking of her past. It pained her enough to make her lose any glimpse of restraint, or pride.

 

"Don't be... I'm here for you."

 

I kissed her once again, still pinning her to the wall. her hands pulling mine as she struggled to remain standing; Her legs faltering.

 

As I let go of the kiss, she gasped for air, leaning her body against mine.

I released her hands, making her grab onto me with them.

 

Her hot, ragged breath tingling the hairs of my neck.

 

This was not just any woman. This was my woman.

 

I held her tight until I felt her setting go of me.

 

"Thank you... Thank you so much."

 

I caressed her pretty face with one of my hands. Her insecurities gone.

 

"You don't need to thank me. I'm the one who should thank you for bringing me back."

 

<SYS THEMA FUNCTION ERROR>

 

<Thema: Tristitia Initialized.>

<System functions restored. Initializing S0 State>

 

'Tristitia? What's that? Sadness?'

 

A torrent of information flowed inside my mind, making me feel dizzy.

Magic.

Demons.

Monsters.

History.

 

Everything popped into my mind as if I was being shown a slideshow.

 

"Are you okay?" She asked as I knelt on the cold floor.

 

"I think I remember some things now."

 

"What!?"

 

"I don't remember much... But I remember the basics of this world. I remember Father and Mother... And I remember when I met you..."

 

"You do?"

 

"Yes..." I said, rising again. Looking at her in the eyes.

"I was very young, Father told me I had to meet someone very important and took me to a garden a few hours away from the capital. There was a gorgeous woman there. She was seating in a wooden bench, fiddling with her frilly purple dress as she watched the dark rhododendrons bloom from her magic."

 

Tears started to flow from her eyes as I held her face with a hand, continuing the story.

 

"She was the most beautiful girl I had even seen... She got completely flushed when she realized we were watching her. She tried to come up with some excuse to be using magic for such a thing since Father always said it should only be used for battle and got scolded by him. I found her incredibly cute, and when father left us alone, we went walking through the flower fields. When I told her, I knew the magic she had used she became very excited and we started talking about the flowers around us... And I used 'Fertilization' to make sprout a single black rose and gave it to her."

 

I stopped midway. Lue was already sobbing, crying uncontrollably.

 

"I knew! I knew you'd remember me! I Love you so much"

 

 She kissed me once again, her tears dripping onto me.

4