2: How she got involved
153 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

2: How she got involved

Something no one really expected, was when the god of orgies chose a champion. Yes, the god of orgies. They don’t normally get so involved in big events, and certainly don’t choose champions very often. Instead they normally focus on spotting opportunities to nudge a few people into having sex with more people at once. Two lovers have a mutual friend they both find attractive? Gee, how convenient for the god of orgies. Do this enough times in a small town, and soon half the town is fucking each other. Then some prudish knights show up and ruin the fun by forcing them to adopt some religion that bans sex outside marriage. I don’t know why so many other gods seem to hate the god of orgies, but they never get much done as a result.

This time though, no one quite knew how to respond to the god of orgies choosing a capable adventurer as their champion. They helped the guy find and recruit powerful ladies to join his team, and then they set out on a quest to save the world… well, they didn’t actually know the reasons they were doing things, they were just led around by the nose by gods interested in taking advantage of such a capable team. A team, that included Alicia Masters.

Yes, that poor lady fell in love with the hero at first sight. Clearly due to meddling by the god of orgies. She was even foolish enough to not realize he was secretly sleeping with all the ladies in the party other than her. I’m fairly certain her bias towards interpreting everything how she wanted things to be, led to her understanding of the hero being completely wrong. Though, I do admit the hero’s acting skills were decent, and he didn’t let her see his private side. None of the public saw it, and Alicia was a little too fond of spending time studying and researching magic to pay attention to what the hero was doing when not busy with work.

Of course, a party with a chosen hero being led around by gods, and a champion of a god who wants to conquer the world, were destined to end up opposing one another. Thus Alicia was eventually led into the project of stopping Wolfe. Unfortunately for her, this was pretty much impossible. She lacked the persuasive skill to convince the hero party to follow her advice, and lacked the power to stop him on her own. Thus, she eventually gets disheartened and doesn’t even bother to inform the party when they’ve entered a town five times already and that each time Wolfe’s plans are slightly better and more difficult to stop. Instead she just quietly tries to interfere as much as she can, until the eventual, inevitable failure arrives.

At least, that’s what she thought would happen. The god of orgies had a different plan.

7