V0: Chapter 0.
2.5k 9 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Prologue.


(PVO´s God).

In a distant world a great planet was crumbling, from afar two figures were watching from afar the end of it, one was a black cat and the other was that of a celestial-looking girl which was a god in the world that was being destroyed.

God: ".... and it is the end of another world" –The girl said indifferently since for her it was not very surprising that the world decayed until it disappeared, the cat did not take long to respond to what she said.

?????? : "Yes, that's right, and now what is Alicie-sama going to create?" –The cat asked with great interest in the decision that the girl would make since she would accompany the goddess forever.

Alice: "nothing my little Linn!" –Alice exclaimed at the top of her lungs answering Linn's question.

Linn: "whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat ?!" –Linn was surprised by Alice's words.

Alicie: "if you already heard, I'm going on vacation!" –Alice decided, after all, in her long life she was always working for the existence of the world.

Linn: "Alice-sama that is very irresponsible if there is no one who creates a new world it means that new souls will not be born or will be able to reincarnate and the space between the worlds will collapse due to the lack of their world!" –Linn said with concern.

Alice: "no! I already created and managed more than enough worlds for too long so much that I no longer even remember when was the last time I rested" –speaking with a voice full of frustration.

Linn: "but then what will he do?"

Alice: "...... ?????".

Alicie thought what her next moves would be for the future, she knew she couldn't leave the world alone without someone in charge, after a few hours an idea crossed her head which put an evil smile on her face.

Alice: "I know!"–scream.

Linn: "* swallowing * I don't like that smile" –showing a face full of bad memories.

Linn: "(the last time she had that smile she tortured me for millennia and I couldn't sleep for the next thousand years due to the trauma)" –thinking about her past experiences with Alicie which left a great trauma in her mind.

At the same time that Linn was reliving ancient horrors from her past, Alice set her eyes on an existence that she could not ignore, what she would do would cause a great change that the gods would not ignore, beings of all kinds would make a decision and the final preparations for A war that has been fought for millennia will be given by placing whoever Alice was observing at the center of everything, this being was just a mere mortal at this very moment but for Alice it was a great source of inexhaustible entertainment.

41