V0: Chapter 2.
1.2k 4 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Manual of a goddess.


(PVO´s ¿¿¿¿¿¿).

Linn: "Stop chasing me!" -I said to him as I chased him through the nothingness of empty space.

Linn: "it's true" -he affirmed with the courage to gather those words in front of me, now I knew what Linn was here for, he would be alice's scapegoat. An hour and a half of persecution and insults against Linn I had already calmed down a bit although my mood was still very delicate, any kind of teasing could cause me to rage again.

Linn: "it's good that you calmed down, Let's introduce ourselves first, I'm Linn and you, what's your name? " -analyzing his words my mind received a shock, something that I hadn't noticed.

¿¿¿¿¿¿: "I am..." -I was still hesitating to answer Linn.

Linn: "What happens?".

¿¿¿¿¿¿: "I do not remember" -I realized that a large part of my memory was lost, I could still remember a lot of information but nothing about me.

Linn: "... it seems that Alice-sama played it on you, she likes jokes a lot and she always does something like that always behind my back because she knows perfectly well that I would stop her " -That explained a lot since the only person I think I know who could have done that is that cheeky goddess.

¿¿¿¿¿¿: "And then, what will I do and more importantly how will I regain my memory?" -I asked Linn for an answer but should have known it wouldn't be that easy.

Linn: "I dont know, but changing the subject she left you a manual right? " -Ignoring my problem, Linn looked at the floating book.

¿¿¿¿¿¿: "you're right! maybe there is something to help me remember " -I started to open the book and read what it had written.


Manual for a novice god:

Hello, if you're reading this it's because you is not no option to remember but let me tell you never return your memories because you can not create memories des which you have no knowledge, but leaving the subject, do not erase how you are or what you did in your life and here I leave you with the manual:

  1. If you are a being without a physical body you will need one as fast as possible, Linn will guide you on that.

  2. By having a body you will have to create a universe so that the worlds you create do not freeze.

  3. The next thing is to make a habitable planet for any living being or minor god that you want to carry a role in your world.

  4. You are almost finished, just create living beings and if you want you can put the theme of your world, in the rest Linn will guide you so I will leave it with you.

End of manual.


¿¿¿¿¿¿: "......." -so all the manual said was just asking Linn which meant it was where I started.

Linn: "Yes, I would make that face if I were in your place, well let's continue first you are going to need a body then we will get to work.".

¿¿¿¿¿¿: "....." -I nodded as I had no words that could do anything about my memories. Even though I was feeling very frustrated I couldn't do something to change it, my only option was to continue with the plans that Alice and Linn had for me,I was really stuck in big trouble and possibly much more dangerous than you can imagine.

Linn: "It is time for us to start with this ... the first thing you have to do is become a deity" -Linn told me with a smile which caused me a lot of mistrust.

¿¿¿¿¿¿: "(If I became a divinity, maybe I would have a chance to discover who I was and what happened to me and for that I will have to follow her)" -I thought about what I would do.


(PVO´s Alice).

While in the most dangerous ocean in the world a girl floated on a ship in the middle of the sea.

Rinn: "Alice-sama here is your drink" -the white cat reported to her goddess.

Alice: "Thanks Rinn and how are you doing?" -the goddess asked for her other herald full of curiosity about what she was doing at that very moment.

Rinn: "It seems that now will start and by the way, because the ship looks like a lamb and where he got it?" -said the cat looking at the boat in which it was floating adrift away from any piece of land.

Alice: "No idea, I was at the bottom of the sea" -the goddess replied calmly.

Rinn: "I understand he returned to take something from other worlds, well, she never changes his hobbies " -referring to his deity's obsession with any object that caught his eye, Rinn knew perfectly well that Alice steals all kinds of things from any world as long as no one notices that it was lost or that it did not attract much attention from other gods.

Alice: "No hobby is simply recycling what others threw in the trash or in this case to the bottom of the ocean".

Rinn: "Yeah yeah, that's what she always says. Well it's not like I can stop her from doing eccentricities" -she knows perfectly well that he couldn't stop her so he gave up.

Alicie: "that's how you talk, you have to go with the flow" -he said excitedly to his only company. Both continued to observe full of curiosity and emotion to that distant world that they left at the disposal of a simple mortal soul.

 

21