V0: Chapter 3.
745 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Apotheosis.


(Pvo´s ¿¿¿¿¿¿¿).

¿¿¿¿¿¿¿: "Why am I a loli?" –I found myself yelling at Linn for the radical change in my body.

Linn: "Well maybe it's because you're taking Alice-sama's place as god in this space and since she's a loli then it resulted in this" –He told me while he was running for his life since I was chasing him very furious, although he was very calm I was even more enraged by how he was calm.


¿¿¿¿¿¿: "Alright Linn and how do I get a body?" –I asked Linn curiously as she wanted a body as soon as possible.

Linn: "Very well first you will have to absorb the energy of this vacuum".

¿¿¿¿¿¿: "Wait is assumed that this place is all alone, then how can there be energy?" –I said emphasizing the obvious.

Linn: "Is not exactly empty it is actually quite the opposite, this place is just scattered energy in space but is called empty because at first glance there seems to be if you want something that exists"–I didn't quite understand but I was trying to understand it.

¿¿¿¿¿¿:"I see, so what do I do?" –I told him to pretend that I understood.

Linn: "Very well you have to think about eating, it's that simple"–I was expecting something much more complicated but that sounded so easy.

¿¿¿¿¿¿:"Very good, I feel like it fills me up, what's next?"–a great energy circulated within me, the feeling was very difficult to describe and I don't think there were words to do it.

Linn:"What follows is a bit strange, when you finish absorbing everything, your current form will generate around you an egg similar to a cocoon which will last a week, very good sweet dreams and see you in seven days ... such time" –his words immediately alarmed me.

¿¿¿¿¿¿: "wait...." –I tried to go for Linn but from one moment to another my mind stopped–"(I feel sleepy)"–my mind was reeling and feeling heavy and starting to feel sleepy which should be weird for this to happen to me in my current state.

I fell into a sleepy state and the last thing I saw was Linn saying goodbye to me with her paw and a face full of satisfaction.

Suddenly the sphere of light was trapped in a chrysalis made of a material similar to moth silk, while Linn the black cat took out a sleeping bag and slipped into it while winding an alarm clock.

Linn: "Good evening, see you in a week".

Linn fell asleep and in this way time passed and time passed while within the cocoon a new creature developed which had beauty and tenderness that could not be described, slowly a human and female figure developed.

Inside the cocoon I felt peace and tranquility, I could perceive my own being which was not bigger than a baby, since I couldn't tell how long it has been, I couldn't tell when my head and limbs grew.

Linn: "*snoring*" –Linn would not stop snoring the entire time but still her noises did not disturb the cocoon or who was lying inside.

*alarm*.

Linn: "* yawn *, turn that thing off, it won't let me rest".

In a carefree way the black cat threw the alarm clock towards nothing which was moving away at 20 mach and would disappear with the horizon if it existed but since it does not exist it just vanished. He immediately noticed that it was already the moment that he had been waiting for so long.

Linn: "oh I almost went back to sleep I have to get everything ready for when the new god of creation is born, let's see if I have all hot water and towels to wash the body, self-molding fabric to adapt and change shape and size ,yes, all ready"–with a face full of emotion he was watching the cocoon move slowly with only a few minutes left until it opened.

Inside the cocoon the new being was already aware of its surroundings and what surrounded it now even if only Linn was by its side.

¿¿¿¿¿¿¿: "(it feels very warm, like you are swimming underwater without needing to breathe and with nothing to think about and just enjoy ... why I hear a beast growl is very annoying and scandalous)".

Suddenly a sharp pain in my body appeared, it was incredibly agonizing which made me suffer a lot.

¿¿¿¿¿¿¿: "It's too hot, too!" –I was screaming in pain, every strand of my muscles, every cell in my body and every nerve, my entire being was only feeling pain which made me cry while I suffered.

Outside the cocoon it was slowly opening showing a beautiful and delicate girl.

Linn: "It is already out and does a girl? .... Wow, did not expect that I remember was the soul of a man so it is rare that this happens".

I heard Linn speaking surprised by something but since I was choking I hardly paid attention to what she was saying.

¿¿¿¿¿¿:"* cough * * cough *".

Linn: "Quick inhale and exhale, inhale and exhale, fine, keep it up .... are you okay?" –Linn was reminding me what to do since I had no lungs before I had forgotten how to breathe, while I was doing it I was wondering how to breathe in the vacuum of space but as what was happening was completely out of the ordinary I decided to put my logic aside for him moment.

¿¿¿¿¿¿: "Yes, I'm okay now" –when I replied to Linn a sweet voice had come out of me which left me impressed so I started to check my body –"..........." –when I finished checking my body I got a very bad surprise.

Linn: "What....?"–Linn looked confused by what he was doing but he didn't understand what he was going through.

¿¿¿¿¿¿: "Haaaaaaaa ..... why is my voice so childish and feminine? .... and what the hell happened to have this body? ... Linn, fix this problem immediately!" –I replied to Linn because of the outcome of the process I went through.

Linn: "I don't see it as a problem" –with that my anger overflowed leading us to the current situation.

Going back to the present day I was attacking Linn but he dodged every one of my blows every time I threw my fists at him, I was chasing Linn for hours and hours trying to get him to give me an explanation of why she was now a cute loli.

¿¿¿¿¿¿: "Come here to dismember yourself Linn!" –I wanted to vent my anger on Linn but he was reluctant to receive his punishment.

Linn: "Wait Goddess-sama, do not try to kill me since I will not die and I will only suffer, also do not forget that she is naked" –When Linn told me I had no clothes I ducked down to cover myself and was ashamed to be without clothes.

Goddess: "Quick, go get something to cover me!" –I yelled at Linn while I was sorry I had nothing to cover myself with.

Linn: "only if you promise to stop chasing me"–He proposed a deal to me that unfortunately I couldn't refuse.

Goddess: "Well that's fine but give me some clothes now".

Linn: "Then first clean the amniotic fluid".

Goddess: "Wait, this is amniotic fluid, where did it come from?" –it's only supposed to create one body so it shouldn't be so sticky.

Linn: "As from where, at the time of the apotheosis, what happened was that you did the same process of a baby to be born but faster and at the same time you develop until pre-adolescence, which means, welcome to the world if there was some".


(Pvo´s Alice).

In another space during the apotheosis of the goddess Alice, he was looking for what most fascinated him in the whole world.

Rinn: "Alice-sama, why are we on this planet full of swamps?".

Alice: "to obtain the staff of a wise old man of an ancient order of knights".

Rinn: "It is still very obsessed with things other spaces other than yours".

Alice: "It is because they belonged to interesting people and I also take advantage of the fact that the new Goddess was not born so as not to lose she gives me something and .... ready here it is, we can go now" –she simply waits for the most appropriate moment to put her plan into action.

Hello everyone, I will try to bring a chapter each day, I hope you support my patreon and thanks for reading and commenting. 

18