V0: Chapter 7.
430 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The origin of life.


(Pvo´s Goddess).

Goddess: "What the heck just happened?" –I couldn't imagine the power that the colossal serpent had, its power was so awesome that I doubt there is anyone or anything that can compare to it.

Linn: "I think he spared our lives".

My eyes were shedding tears of fear for what I had just experienced, my heart was beating so much that I could feel my blood rushing through my body, all my senses were trying to glimpse his strength but it was not enough.

A cat and a loli stayed crying for hours in the emptiness of space, comforting each other for the experience they had just had until they calmed down and were able to think clearly.

Linn: "Well, you have to start creating a planet with life, but first you need a name".

Goddess: "You're right ...... (it feels the same as when they tried to enter here)" –De repente un sobre blanco apareció de la nada que tenía el nombre de Alicie como remitente.

Linn: "It's a letter from Alicie-sama says that your new name is Zadiel and that I already scattered it around every world to every god that exists ...... that explains why the wandering gods arrived so quickly, they should have appeared three years later ".

Zadiel: "Did she name me without my approval? I will take revenge for everything she has done to me, she will not escape my revenge!".

Linn: "As if you could, I already tried too many times, just give up .... besides, the list is long so you better start planning" –my plan of revenge started to form inside my head but was interrupted by Linn.

Linn: "Changing the subject, with the universe created it is time to give life".

Zadiel: "Well what do I do?" –I asked casually trying to appear calm.

Linn: "Just move the stellar dust particles and group them together until they form a sun and a few planets".

Following his instructions, I began to unite atom by atom, molecule by molecule, forming several planets and a great sun, each planet was different and had very varied environments, although they were inhospitable deserts.

Zadiel: "Ready but before continuing I want to keep a record just in case".

Linn: "Do you already understand how to create?" –Linn asked me with great curiosity since surely for him my understanding of my new self is too fast.

Zadiel: "just a little or at least enough".

*Smoke bomb*.

Zadiel: "How about a few things, a giant mirror, and a hundred chibi-looking rock statues".

The mirror works like a computer monitor and the statue-like rocks work as cameras that collect information from everything they see but are currently not working.

Linn: "I understand why the mirror and the little rock statues, but don't you need a place to store the information?".

Zadiel: "I almost forgot!".

I thought of many things that could serve as a server for all the information I want to store, I thought of a computer but that would make everything I did before obsolete so I decided to create a combination of magic and technology which resulted in a crystal of blue color surrounded by a ring letters made of light.

Linn: "(It is growing faster than I imagine, that is meganite, the densest and most coveted crystal among the worlds, which is used for all magic and stores an infinite amount of spells)".

Zadiel: "Tada! A crystal to store the information" –Linn's face was blank and full of surprise.

Linn: "Do you know what you just created?".

Zadiel: "no, I just wanted something dense and high-storage".

Linn: "You don't know, that thing, for any creator god it has a success rate that is too low if not zero, there were only three among the billions of worlds, you better know how to protect that because if any other god finds out that you have that will cause a fight much worse than the wandering gods!" –he yelled at the top of his lungs all with a tone of terror and at the same time of frustration.

Zadiel: "And you just tell me!".

Linn: "I did not think you would be so successful creating one of those luckily there is still no one who knows, but we deviate from the subject we have to continue then we take care of the rock" –I was very disappointed by his excuse as I expected something less discouraging and embarrassing.

Zadiel: "Right, how do I create life?" –I decided to go back to our main reason for being here as I was getting tired of their vague justifications.

Linn: "You just have to follow these two steps think of thousands of single-celled creatures as you gather the stardust and release a world with water".

Zadiel: "Just that? I thought it would be more impressive".

Linn: "Well, not all creation starts out being the most impressive, sometimes the simplest is the most effective because trying to build a multicellular body the first time always ends in something that would turn your stomach, believe me you don't want to see that".

Zadiel: "There are few words to describe it".

Linn shared a traumatic experience which I wish he had kept to himself but it was too late, my mind is so easily swayed that I was already thinking of a moving mass of meat.

Zadiel: "Well, first I'll throw my statues and then the microorganisms."


(Pvo´s Alice).

While in the skyscrapers of some city, Alice found herself jumping from building to building following a white shadow and muttering to herself.

Alice: "that's how life begins and my robbery of the most famous white-collar thief, hehehe I'll have his cape".

13