BL2: DECODE
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I ran around the house to look for clues as to who took my family. I already searched the house including our business house. I don't know what to do since there aren't any clues. I'm not sure if I'm being watched or not. I went around the house again then checked the security footage from the day I left. There's nothing bad happening as I review the footage but I don't know about the business house since we don't have a security camera facing there and inside that house. they didn't install any camera for a certain purpose. My father had a meeting including my brothers and sisters from the day I left . Meetings are always held in that house so I assume that they must've been abducted during a meeting. 

 

I remember I received a message from an unknown number. The text is easy to decode, the decoding process didn't take too long as I know the multiplication table. I carefully read the message and noticed there are five times five equals twenty what  the answer is twenty - five, what would I do with 25?

 

I run up the stairs heading to my room and quickly, I open the door finding out how messed up my room has become.   I go around the house again, panicking, circling inside like in an endless loop but I'm afraid to search my room as I get anxious.I couldn't process the state of my room after seeing it. The mattress was torn and the foam was scattered around the floor, my pillows shredded into pieces, even my blanket, The cabinet door was broken and my clothes were on the floor.

 

"Shit" I whispered. I gather all my courage as I slowly enter my room and carefully checking every corners. To my disappointment, No one else is here except me, Alone. I take my phone out to take pictures of my room. 

 

 

After a few minutes, I pick all my clothes on the floor. I folded them properly and put it inside the broken cabinet, afterwards I gather all the pieces of my shredded pillow. as I was about to pull my blanket I noticed a red liquid flowing underneath my bed. My heart begins to race so I quickly push the bed away. 

 

While moving the bed, I'm starting to have a lot of thoughts like my brother might be under there or my sister, or maybe mom? dad? I stop and stare shockingly by the time I see what that red liquid is. I step back to get a clear view of what's written.

 

"AQWT PCOG 

        KU YJCV  VKGU

 AQW FQYP "

 

Written on the floor. I bring my phone out to take a picture of the writing. Repeatedly, I read the words written but I still don't get it. I was in the middle of thinking, trying to understand the meaning behind those words or codes then suddenly I heard a familiar voice calling.

 

"ALEX? YOU HOME? IT'S KEINA!! ALEX??" Keina shouted. Keina Rezin Olarez is my childhood friends, a person whom I trust the most, her parents work under our family, kami which are "hitmen" or "agents'" . There are times one of my family members get injured so that's why we need doctors to help us get cured. by doctors I mean, her parents, Dr. and Dra. Olarez and her two brothers. Unlike her parents the profession that her sister wants to take is an attorney that's why she was able to be one, however in case the big boss gets sued or dragged into the court, she'll be the one responsible to defend him. Keina, unlike her sister, brothers, and parents, she wants to be a psychologist, Although my father didn't agree for now so I don't know what kind of profession she's gonna take once we enter college. we were born the same year but I'm 5 months older

 

"In here!" I answered. I hear her happy footsteps as she heads here and the plastic bags rustling along which she might be holding. 

 

"Where's Yunis? Why is it so quiet? are they working in the office right now?" she shouted on her way to my room then she saw what my rooms situation and the writings on the floor. the jolly face she had shifted to an unusual look by the time she found how messed up my room is. 

 

"W-what happened? are you okay Alex?" she asked, panicking. I went outside my room pulling Keina along and straight to the house library. 

 

"I don't know where my family is. I just got back home today. I already searched the whole house including the business building, from the top floor until the ground floor, every rooms and every corner of the house, they were nowhere to be found. I even review the surveillance cameras but there's nothing! the only footage I found was the day I left the house saying goodbye to my family before they were about to enter the other house to hold a meeting and you were there that day so I'm sure you remember it. I checked the bedrooms of my siblings but it's left unscratched compared to mine that looks like there a tornado flew around. But I did receive a text message earlier. I also found multiple missed calls from the day I left, Why did I not notice that? The only thing I found is my messy room and I had to fix my things earlier. also the writings underneath my bed...." I burst then stopped for a moment as I thought about it again.

 

"Was it blood?"  Keina asked, scared.

 

"No, it's just fake blood. but I first thought it was one of my siblings' blood and I panicked and pushed my bed over. To my relief, it wasn't from theirs nor from a living person. I still don't have a clue on what those words mean." I replied.

 

"You received a message right? what did it say?" Keina curiously asked. I take my phone out to show her the text message.

 

"twenty-what?  25, maybe they're connected ?" she said

 

"How? In what way are they connected? I can't think of a way of how it's connected." I said in confusion

 

I look at Keina, thinking really hard then her face brightened up like a light bulb. "Let's call Azi! Maybe she'll know what to do! You both have the same business after all and the three of us are good friends!" Keina suggested

 

"Fine, what the hell. Call her. Tell her it's urgent" I replied a bit rude.

cleardot.gif
0