Chapter 8 : Morning
3.7k 11 67
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 8 : Morning

Neither one of the dark elves stirred as Anton unlocked and opened the cage's door.
Kianna's legs were stretched out as much as the cage would allow and as Anton took hold of one of her ankles and gave her a light tug, she gave out a tiny groan and hid her face deeper into the pile of small pillows.
With a half grin on his face, Anton gently pulled her forward and dragged her legs out of the cage. Laying on her back, Kianna blinked drearily up at him as her torso came to rest in the cages doorway.
“Good morning my little dark elf!” smiled Anton as he leaned over her and brushed her bangs away from her face “Are you ready to wake up now?”
“...Mm mm!” mumbled Kianna through her gag as her eyes refused to stay open completely.
“Aw, are you sure?” teased Anton as he smiled down at her “I would think my little dark elf was probably pretty hungry by now! But if she's not...”
Kianna whined miserably as she scrunched up her still closed eyes.
“Oh! Does that mean you do want to have some breakfast then?” chuckled Anton as he gave the dark elf a light tap on her plate covered nose.
Her ears drooping limply from the sides of her head, Kianna willfully blinked the sleep from her eyes and nodded eagerly.
“Well alright then!” smiled Anton as he gently pulled her the rest of the way out of the cage “Do you need to use the bathroom first?”
Kianna went still for a moment before blinking up at him and nodding even more frantically than she had before.
Chuckling at the desperation that was now in the dark elf's eyes, Anton lifted her out of the cage and stood her up.
Kianna stood on her own for only a moment before trying to take a step. The very instant she made to move however, her legs buckled out from beneath her and with a panicked grunt she began to fall.
Anton caught the now frustrated dark elf by her shoulder harness and lifted her back up to a standing position. He grinned as he watched her wobble on her unsteady legs.
“I think you're going to need a little help!” he teased as he bent down and tossed her over his shoulder before lifting her up into the air and wrapping his arm around her legs to hold her in place.
“Humph! Hm!” protested Kianna as she suddenly found herself hanging upside down behind his back and with her bare bottom now resting next to his head. Squirming feebly she kicked her feet as a bright blush spread across her face.
“You might want to quit moving around so much!” warned Anton with a smile as he gave her a light smack on her exposed butt cheek “Because if you end up peeing on me, I am going to whip you!”
Kianna froze and whimpering in response she pressed her thighs together and held herself still.
Chuckling, Anton turned to the door and moving quickly but carefully he carried the dark elf out of the dungeon and up to the bathroom on the ground floor.
Once in the bathroom, Anton set Kianna down on the toilet seat and took a step back. The dark elf looked at the still opened door before looking up at him expectantly as she squeezed her legs together.
“You're not going to be able to clean yourself up on your own” explained Anton as he turned around and faced away from her.
Groaning, Kianna slumped in defeat and unable to hold back any longer began to relieve herself.
Anton waited for the sound of tinkling water to come to an end before turning back to the clearly embarrassed dark elf.
Kianna kept her eyes shut as Anton took a handful of paper and dried away the leftover moisture from her slit.
Still blushing, Kianna tried to raise herself up from the toilet seat and stumbled into Anton's waiting arms. Grunting at her indignity, she was taken by surprise as Anton scooped her up in his arms and lifted her bridal style.
“Hi” said Anton as he gave her wide eyed look a closed-lip grin.
Kianna went completely still as she stared up at him. After a moment she blinked and flattened her ears back submissively behind her head as her eyes became full of nervousness.
“Aw, are you worried I'm going to let you fall?” teased Anton as he leaned his head forward and playfully narrowed his eyes at her “What did I tell you about trusting your Master Kianna?”
The dark elf stared back at him for another moment before looking away with her eyes. Making a low grumbling sound she shifted to the side and lightly pressed herself against him. Laying her cheek against his shoulder she blinked and looked back up at him through her eyelashes.
“Now that's more like it” whispered Anton as he gave her a broad smile “Such a good girl!”
Kianna's blush deepened as she twisted her head to the side and hid her face against him.
“Aw, looks like somebodies feeling bashful all of a sudden!” teased Anton as he gave her a gentle squeeze “How cute!”
Kianna grumbled again in response as she closed her eyes and pressed her forehead against his shoulder in protest.
Anton chuckled as he left the bathroom and headed for the kitchen. Once there he set the dark elf down in front of the farmhouse style breakfast table.
The large rectangular shaped table had seating for six, with a chair on either end and 2 chairs on each of the sides.
Anton pulled out one of the side chairs and turned to Kianna who was clearly busy with focusing on staying upright. She had finally been able to stay standing by keeping her knees locked together.
Sighing softly through his nose, Anton crossed his arms and bent forward so that he would be able to look the dark elf in the eyes.
Kianna blinked as she lifted her large, ruby colored eyes up from where she had been staring at her legs and focused them on his.
“I'm going to go back downstairs to get your sister” declared Anton “There's realistically no reason for me to assume that you'll just stay put up here while I'm gone. Not that I think you could make it very far with your arms bound and your legs in the condition that they're in. Regardless though, I'm sure you'll still try to take advantage of this opportunity. And that being the case, I really should restrain you... But I really don't want to do that...”
Kianna's eyes went wide as her ears pointed themselves straight upwards.
“...I want to talk. I have questions. And I'm sure you do too” said Anton as they both stared into each others eyes “I don't want to hurt you Kianna. And I don't want you to hurt yourself by trying to run or attempting to do something heroic while you're all alone up here”
The dark elf remained completely still as she continued to stare back at him.
“I'm serious when I say that I want you to be able to trust me. And I know that's not going to be an easy thing for you to believe. So to help prove to you that I am serious about it. I'm going to put some trust in you too” stated Anton “This is going to be part of building trust between us. So, can I trust you to stay still and wait right here while I'm gone? ...Please?”
Kianna laid her ears back submissively as her eyes dropped down to the floor. After a moment of thought she slowly nodded her head.
“Hm! Such a good girl!” said Anton as he straightened his back, stood upright and smiled “I knew I could count on you!”
Kianna looked away and grumbled in annoyance as her ears pointed themselves straight back behind her head.
Chuckling, Anton ruffled her hair as he walked past which caused her to whine in distress as she started to wobble on her unsteady legs.
As he entered back into the dungeon, Anton was surprised to find that Fiona was already awake.
The drowsy looking dark elf was sitting upright in the cage and looking at the place where her sister had just been sleeping. Her ears shifted themselves towards Anton as she heard him enter the room and her eyes quickly followed.
“Good morning” said Anton as he knelt down at the cages doorway “I'm a little surprised to see that you're already awake. How are you feeling?”
Fiona took on an almost caged-animal like look as she hunched in on herself and started moving backwards to the back of the cage. With her ears pointed straight back behind her head and her large eyes glaring, her wordless message of hostility was all too clear.
“...If you're going to have an attitude then you're more than welcome to stay in here all day” declared Anton “I'm sure that a third day without food won't kill you, though I seriously doubt you'll enjoy the hunger pains. I'm also sure that Kianna will be very upset if you don't join us upstairs. But I'm not going to fight with you. So, you can either make this easy, and come with me to get some breakfast with your sister. Or you can be stubborn and just stay down here by yourself. It's completely up to you”
Fiona didn't move for a moment as she absorbed everything she had just been told. With an aggravated sigh she slowly began to hobble her way to the entrance of the cage. She stopped just in front of Anton but refused to look at him.
“...I hope you can do a better job of controlling your attitude” said Anton as his face took on a look of tired annoyance “Because if not then your time outside of this cage is going to be very short”
Fiona's eyes darted to his before falling to the floor between them. With a quiet sigh she hunched her shoulders and folded her ears back before laying them flat behind her head. Though her ears were now laid back submissively, her eyes still clearly showed her anger.
Anton tilted his head as his own eyes became thoughtful. Like her sister, this dark elf didn't seem to have any hesitation when it came to repeating this little gesture. Clearly the significance was lost after their initial display, and reaffirming their message was not as much of an issue for them.
“Well now!” he smiled as he raised his head out of it's tilt “Are you saying you've decided you're going to be a good girl then?”
Fiona stiffed at the jab before slowly nodding her head.
“Good, that's good” said Anton as his voice took on a softer tone “Are you hungry?”
Fiona nodded again as her eyes took on a pained expression.
“And do you need to use the bathroom?” asked Anton as he reached towards her and went to take hold of her shoulders harness.
Fiona leaned back as she cringed away from his approaching hand. Her ears stayed lowered as her eyes darted to his frozen hand and then to his face before falling back to the floor. She relaxed back into her sitting position as she nodded her head.
“...Make no mistake Fiona. If I wanted to hurt you I would have already done so” said Anton as he took hold of her shoulder harness and pulled her forward “And, if in the future I do decide that I'm going to hurt you. I'll make sure that you understand what's going to happen, and why”
Fiona tightened her eyes and went limp as she was lifted the rest of the way out of the cage and then set down in front of Anton.
“Now, I'm going to pick you up and carry you upstairs” said Anton as he began to unbuckle the belts that were wrapped around her legs “If you pee on me, I will beat you, brutally. You will not be able to move without pain for a very long time. Do you understand this?”
Fiona blinked and raised her eyes to his. She gave him a sly look before nodding slowly.
“Don't test me on this Fiona” said Anton as he pointed his finger at her face “You won't think it's funny when you're laying on the ground and struggling to breathe”
Fiona smiled with her eyes and mumbled an agreement through her gag.
Anton stared at her for a moment before sighing and standing up.
Confused, Fiona watched him walk over to where the sybians were. When he came back he was carrying the chains that had attached the dark elves to the wall behind them.
“I need you to hold these for me” said Anton as he clipped the ends of the chains together and made two loops “I've decided that I'm going to keep you on a leash for a little longer”
Fiona cringed back as Anton dropped the chain loops around her neck and let them hang like two large necklaces.
Kneeling back down, Anton quickly finished unbuckling and removing the belts before helping Fiona to stretch out her legs. The hesitant dark elf groaned softly first in pain and then in relief as her cramped legs were slowly unfolded in front of her. Anton let her rest for a minute to let the first bits of feeling return to her limbs before gently picking her up and cradling her in his arms.
Fiona's eyes were glaring as she faced away from Anton. Although clearly unhappy with being carried in his arms, she made good on her word and kept them both dry until they reached the bathroom. This was apparently more of a struggle for her than she let on though, since she immediately began to relieve herself the very moment she was placed on the toilet seat.
The dark elf let out a long soft groan for the entire length of time that she was relieving herself and then shivered blissfully when she finished. Unlike her sister, Fiona was not at all bashful when it came to Anton helping her to get cleaned, and even went so far as to spread her legs to make the task easier for him. Also unlike Kianna, she made no effort to stand on her own and merely waited for Anton to lift her back up into his arms.
As they entered the kitchen they found Kianna down on the ground with her legs sprawled out at her sides. She was still sitting upright but had a sour look on her face nonetheless.
“Just couldn't hold up, could you?” teased Anton as he grinned down at her “That's too bad!”
“Humph!” whined Kianna as she pointed her ears straight back and glared up at him with eyes that were more pouting than actually angry.
Chuckling, Anton set Fiona down in the first of the side chairs and took one of the chains from around her neck. He then clipped this chain to one side of her shoulder harness before looping it throughout and then back around the chairs headrest before attaching it off on the opposite side of the harness. This left the dark elf effectively locked to her own chair.
Fiona gave him a tired look and groaned as she tugged on the chain.
“It's hardly necessary considering I doubt your legs are working any better than your sister's are” said Anton as he picked up Kianna and moved to set her down in the chair next to her sister “But it helps to drive the message home”
In an effort to make herself comfortable, Kianna began to shift her hips back and forth in her seat. She became startled and went still when Anton placed his hand on her sternum and pushed her back until she was sitting up straight in her chair.
“Stay” said Anton as he gave her a pointed look.
Kianna blinked up at him before flattening her ears back behind her head and nodding softly. She remained completely still as Anton stepped around to Fiona and took the second chain from around her neck.
Standing behind Kianna, Anton threaded the chain through and then around the chairs headrest before clipping both ends to the sitting dark elf's shoulder harness. This left her locked to her own chair in an identical fashion to her sister.
Kianna gave the chain a light tug and hunched in on herself. Though she wasn't completely bound this time, the unhappiness at finding herself entrapped at all was still clear on her face as she tightened her eyes in sorrow.
With both of the dark elves now restrained, Anton crossed over to the kitchen counter and picked up two bottles of water that had already had their caps removed and had been outfitted with straws that stuck out of their open tops.
With bottles now in hand, he then made his way back to the table and stepped around to the opposite side from the dark elves.
A laptop computer had been set up in front of a single chair that sat in the middle of the table and was between, and directly across from the two dark elves. Sitting next to this laptop was a large mouthed mug that had been filled with a dark aromatic coffee. Anton sat at this chair and set the bottles of water off to his side.
The dark elves had both been staring at the bottles of water but their attention shifted to Anton as he lifted his mug.
Anton closed his eyes as he took a long, slow sip of the steaming coffee. Sighing in contentment he kept his eyes closed and leaned back into his chair as he set the mug back down on the table. He remained still for a moment as he let the warmth of his drink seep into his body. When he opened his eyes again he found that all four of the large, bright rubies that made up the eyes of the dark elves were intently focused on him.
Anton took another sip from his mug as he looked from one motionless dark elf to the other. Although they had both laid their ears down behind their heads, their demeanors were in complete contrast to each other. Apprehension was still clear on Fiona's face as she stared alert and unblinking, Kianna meanwhile had taken on more of a depressed stance as she sat with her shoulders hunched and her head held low.
“...Before we begin our little dialogue” began Anton as he continued to shift his gaze between them “There are a few things that I'd like to have established”
Both Kianna and Fiona had an air of tension to them as they remained still and listened.
“First of all. I want it to be understood that it was your own choices that led you both to where you are right now” said Anton as his face became stoic “This situation that you two have found yourselves in has been one of complete self creation. I did not invade your home. You choose to bring me here. You are now facing the consequences of that decision. And I expect you both to accept this”
Fiona's eyes tightened into an angry glare as Kianna's fell to the patch of table in front of her.
“Secondly. I'm sure you both have questions, I do as well. And in order to have a conversation I do intend to remove your gags and give you back the ability to speak freely. However, there will be conditions to this” said Anton as he locked gazes with Fiona “You will both be polite and respectful. There will be no screaming, no spitting, no vulgarism, and no trying to bite me. None of these are negotiable. And if either one of you fail to maintain yourselves then the both of you will be re-gagged and you will stay muzzled for the foreseeable future. ...Is this understood?”
Kianna nodded immediately as Fiona merely stared. Anton remained silent as he kept his eyes locked to the dark elf's. After a moment of stillness she nodded her head once.
“Good” said Anton as he shifted his gaze to Kianna and found her glaring at her sister “Then on to the last item...”
Anton lifted his mug and took another sip of his coffee before turning his attention back to the waiting dark elves.
“...Fiona, I'm sure that you're fully aware of the conversation that me and Kianna have had in regards to trust. Although you weren't a part of that discussion, I want you to know that the same request is extended to you, to both of you” said Anton as he addressed one after the other “And I'd like to explain exactly what I mean when I say “trust” and how it applies to this conversation in particular”
The dark elves remained still as Anton took another sip from his mug.
“...I have no illusions when it comes to whether or not you two have some hateful feelings for me. After all, I've made you prisoners in your own home and have spent the last few days keeping you in constant torment and humiliation. Of course you're going to have some resentment, and I do understand where these feelings are coming from... However, as we've established, it wasn't my idea to come here. And as such, I have no sympathy for either of you. No regret for anything that I've done to you. And I'll feel no sorrow for anything that might happen to you now... I have honestly enjoyed this entire experience. And that, is how you know you can trust me and my word” said Anton as he again locked eyes with Fiona “You were made aware of my intentions right away. I told you I was going to enjoy myself, and I have. There was never any deceit or trickery on my part. I was honest with you then, and I'll be honest with you now...”
Fiona's eyes tightened further as Anton looked away from her and took another short sip from his mug.
“...I have no reason, or intention to lie to either one of you. There is nothing for me to gain by lying to you. And if I'm being completely honest, I find lying to be distasteful and I simply prefer not to do it at all... Its something that just makes everything too easy... That being said though, I'm under no obligation to tell you the truth. And my doing so is a complete courtesy to you. And one that I expect you to return” explained Anton as he looked back and forth between the dark elves “When you ask me a question, I will tell you the truth. If you ask a question that I don't have an answer for, then that is what I will tell you; I don't have an answer for this question. I will not lie to you. And you can trust me when I say that. ...Whether you do so or not, is your own decision of course. I just want you to know that you can. And in exchange, I want the same from both of you. When I ask either of you a question I'm going to trust that you are telling the truth as well. If I ask you a question that you feel you can't or don't want to answer, then I'm fine with that as an answer. I would rather hear that you can't, or don't want to answer the question, than to be lied to... I feel this is fair, and I hope that you both agree”
The dark elves looked at one another and nodded in agreement.
“Okay, good” nodded Anton as he set his mug down and rose from his seat.
Kianna kept her ears laid flat as Anton came around the side of the table and took hold of her chin. She stayed still and didn't resist as he lifted her chin up to unclasp the face-plate from her head-harness and gently pull her gag free of her mouth. She flexed her jaw a bit and licked her lips as she watched Anton set the gag down to the side of her on the tabletop.
“Thank you!” she whispered as she felt him step around behind her and move towards her sister “...Master”
Anton stopped in between the two dark elves and turned back to look at Kianna.
“You're welcome” he said with a grin.
Fiona immediately began to glare at her sister while Kianna lowered her head sheepishly and stared at the heavy damage her teeth had done to the rubber gag.
Despite the irritation in her eyes, Fiona offered no resistance as Anton lifted her chin and unclasped her face-plate as well. Unlike the previous time, Anton remained gentle as he slowly removed the gag from her mouth.
Fiona shifted her newly freed jaw back and forth a bit before glancing up at Anton.
“...Thanks” she mumbled under her breath as she looked away from both him and her sister.
“Hm” nodded Anton as he set the gag down on the table “It's a start”
Fiona clenched her teeth in annoyance as she turned her head just enough to give Anton's back a sideways glare while he made his way back to his seat.
“Oh! I nearly forgot!” exclaimed Anton as he stopped midway around the table. Turning on his heel he quickly made his way over to the door at the far end of the kitchen.
The dark elves both twisted in their seats and turned their heads to follow him as he went.
“Molly!” called Anton as he opened the door and stuck his head outside “Come here girl!”
The frantic jingling of dog tags marked the arrival of a happy looking pomeranian that bounced into the house and immediately began to jump up on her hind legs and yip for Anton's attention.
“Molly!” cried both of the dark elves at the same time.
The fluffy little dog turned to them and dropped down to all fours as she folded her ears back aggressively and began to bark as menacingly as she could. The thick hairs on the back of her neck stood up in warning as the little dog took a protective stance in front of Anton.
“What the Hell!?” cried Fiona as her own ears pointed themselves straight back behind her head “You little traitor!”
“She knows who's in charge now!” laughed Anton as he bent down and began to pet the little dog.
Molly rolled onto her back and made happy sounding growling noises as she got her belly rubbed. She flipped back over instantly and followed Anton as he stood up.
Still chuckling, Anton crossed over to the counter-top and picked up a large mixing bowl and a plate of food before continuing on his way back to the table.
The dark elves both became completely fixated on what he was carrying as he came around to his chair and set everything down next to the laptop.
Anton sat down with a sigh and pulled the plate to his side. The plate held a few sausage links and a piece of toast with a fried egg on top. There was also a small cup of syrup for dipping. The large bowl had a spoon sitting in it and was filled with a sweet smelling porridge that was lightly steaming.
Molly jumped up into his lap and laid down as he took his seat. She raised her head up and started wagging her tail as Anton scratched her behind the ears.
Both of the dark elves were glaring at the little dog who had clearly chosen her new master.
“Would you like to trade places with her?” asked Anton as he smiled at Kianna.
“Yeah, kinda...” mumbled Kianna, after a moment her eyes went wide and her ears pointed themselves straight upwards as an embarrassed blush spread across her face “I, I mean!”
“Are you serious...” grumbled Fiona as she looked away and shook her head in frustration “You stupid bitch...”
“Shut up Fiona!” growled Kianna through her teeth.
Anton chuckled as he took a sip from his mug.
Fuming, the two dark elves now had their ears pointed straight back as they stared each other down. Though initially focused on each other, their attention immediately shifted over to Anton as he lifted a sausage link off of his plate.
Anton tore off a tiny chunk of the sausage link and offered it to Molly. The little dog grunted happily and licked it out of his fingers before settling down again.
Both Fiona and Kianna had pointed their ears straight upwards as they followed the sausage link with their eyes. Noticing this, Anton began to toy with them by slowly moving the sausage link back and forth as well as up and down.
“...Maybe we should get to the food first” he mumbled as he watched Fiona hungrily lick her lips “Conversation does usually flow better with a full belly...”
As if on cue, Kianna's stomach growled loud enough to be heard from across the table. She grimaced in pain as she stared longingly at the sausage link and began to drool.
“Hey, hey!” said Anton as he snapped his fingers at her “I'm not giving you any sausage so quick that!”
“Why not!” cried Fiona as a trail of spittle ran down her chin as well.
“Because neither of you have eaten anything in over 2 days. And some greasy sausage is not going to do your systems any favors right now” explained Anton as he set the sausage link down “Bread and heavy grains will be too hard on you as well. I've made this for you, it'll help you get back to normal”
Anton indicated the bowl of porridge and both of the dark elves craned their necks upwards in an attempt to better see the bowls contents.
“...This is bullshit!” muttered Fiona as she glared at the bowl “We have to watch you eat a feast and all we get is some slimy gruel!”
Anton went to speak but was stopped short as Kianna answered before him.
“Seriously! You're gonna complain right now!” chastised Kianna as she shook her head “You do realize that we could still be sitting in a cage and starving right now! Right!?”
“I'd almost rather do that than sit here and smell his food while we eat gruel!” muttered Fiona as she looked away and glared at nothing.
“You couldn't even eat that stuff if he gave it to you!” exclaimed Kianna as she looked over at Anton's plate “He just said it'll make you sick!”
“And you believe that, why!?” mocked Fiona as she rolled her eyes “He's just tying to torture us... Stop being stupid...”
“No, he's not Fiona” sighed Kianna as she looked away from her sister and shook her head.
“...What makes you so sure about that?” asked Anton as he watched Kianna blink and turn towards him “It's a reasonable theory. How do you know she's not on to something?”
“You, because you just said...” began Kianna, her demeanor becoming sheepish as she found herself being put on the spot “You just said we'd get sick!”
“I did, and you will” nodded Anton “But I'd like to know why you believe that?”
“...Cause, I, ...trust you” explained Kianna as she dropped her eyes to the table “...I guess”
“I see” nodded Anton as he lifted his mug to his face “Good!”
All three went silent for a moment as Anton took another sip of his coffee.
“...Alright then” said Anton as he set his mug back down and tapped the dog in his lap on the head “Molly, up!”
The little dog became alert and leaped down from his lap an instant before Anton rose from his seat.
Kianna cringed back in uncertainty as Anton came around the side of the table and stood beside her. The nervous dark elf went wide eyed and pulled back as far as her chain would allow as Anton swung his arm out in front of her and pointed down at the table.
“You will stay right here at the table until our conversation is over” declared Anton as he tapped at the table-top with his index finger “Is that clear?”
“I, y-yes!” stammered Kianna as she blinked in surprise.
“Good” said Anton as he grinned at her “Now c'mere, and hold still”
Kianna was startled but didn't resist as Anton took hold of her head-harness and pulled her in closer to himself.
“W-what are you doing!?” she cried as Anton's hands began to move about around her face.
“Hm, I'm trusting you” explained Anton as he began to unbuckle her head-harness.
Kianna froze and let herself be pulled back and forth as Anton slipped the leather straps away from her head. She did nothing as Anton dropped the head-harness on the table next to her gag and began to run his fingers through her hair in an effort to straighten it back out.
“...Why?” she whispered as Anton unclipped the chain from her shoulder-harness.
“Because trust only works when it goes both ways” explained Anton as he took hold of her shoulders and spun her around in her chair before beginning to unfasten the box-tie style armbinder that held her hands and arms folded in place behind her back “And besides, how else are you going to eat?”
Kianna pointed her ears straight up and bit her lower lip in anticipation as she held herself as still as she could.
Fiona remained motionless and watched out of the corner of her eye as her sisters armbinder was detached from her shoulder-harness and her limbs came one step closer to being set free.
“...Alright, here we go” mumbled Anton as he unbuckled the last straps that held the armbinder in place. He then carefully slipped the leather binder down and off before tossing it onto the table with the gag.
Kianna winced and groaned as Anton helped her shift her arms forward and lay them out on the table.
“Give it a second or two before you try to move anything other than your fingers” said Anton as he watched Kianna tentatively flex her hands.
The dark elf nodded absently as she became completely focused on moving her newly freed fingers.
“...What about me?” asked Fiona as she continued to watch her sister out of the corner of her eye.
Anton looked down at her and cocked his eyebrow.
“You'll get your arms back when you earn them” he said as he turned away from her and made his way back towards his seat.
Kianna chuckled as her sister glared down at the table and grit her teeth.
“Let's get things moving along” said Anton as he stopped around the side of the table and grabbed the two water bottles “Here, can you hand one of these to your sister please”
Anton placed the water bottles in front of Kianna and the gleeful dark elf took hold of them in both of her hands. Pulling one to herself, she slid the other one across the table and planted it in front of Fiona. Both of the dark elves immediately began to take long sips through the straws and shivered as the cool water seeped into their bodies.
“Take it easy with those” mumbled Anton as he took his seat and reached out to catch Molly as she jumped up into his lap.
Kianna watched him rub the little dogs ears for a moment before her eyes shifted to the bowl sitting across from her and just out of her reach. Pulling her arms in to her chest and tucking her closed fists in under her chin she flattened her ears back behind her head as she hunched in on herself.
“Uh, please, Master!” she whined pitifully as she let her eyes become wide and pleading “Can I please have some food! I'm really, really hungry!”
“Oh you've gotta be kidding me!” muttered Fiona as she looked away and shook her head in frustration.
Kianna remained completely still as Anton chuckled and shook his head as well.
“Oh, well now! How about this! Does my little dark elf really think that if she acts cute enough she can already play me!?” exclaimed Anton as he rested his folded arms on the table and leaned towards Kianna “Cheeky little thing now aren't you!?”
“...No, I'm not acting!” grumbled Kianna as she dropped her eyes to the table in embarrassment and shook her head softly “I'm serious! I really am hungry!”
“Hm, right! Well just so you know!” said Anton as he slid the bowl across the table and placed it right in front of her “That kind of act isn't going to work every time!”
“Thank you!” cried Kianna as she grabbed the bowl and pulled it in close to herself.
The dark elf had a questioning expression on her face as she paused to look down into the bowl. Leaning in close, she sniffed once at the yellow colored porridge-like gruel. Her eyes instantly went wide as her nose was filled with the sweet aroma and grabbing the spoon sitting in the bowl, she immediately began to devour the porridge.
“...You better not choke yourself Kianna” mumbled Anton as he watched her inhale her food without pause.
Fiona was clearly intrigued as she leaned towards her sister and lightly sniffed at the air.
“...Is it good?” she asked as she reached the end of her chain.
“Mm hm!” mumbled Kianna around a mouthful of the porridge.
“I wanna try it!” muttered Fiona as her ears pointed themselves straight upwards “Let me have some!”
Kianna shook her head as she swallowed.
“No” she said in a flat tone as she quickly ate another bite.
Fiona blinked in surprise and then glared at her sister.
“C'mon! You're not gonna eat all of it!” she exclaimed as she tugged on her chain “Let me have some too!”
Kianna swallowed the mouthful she was eating before turning to her sister.
“No!” she said again as she narrowed her eyes in annoyance “You can't use a spoon, and I'm not letting you put your face in my food!”
“...Are you serious!?” exclaimed Fiona as she pointed her ears straight back “Just feed me some then!”
“Why should I?” declared Kianna as she ate another bite.
“Why!? Cause I'm your sister dammit! You can't just let me starve!” cried Fiona as she glared angrily “C'mon! Just help me out! Please!”
“Humph! The last time I helped you! You left me to get punished for it!” growled Kianna as she turned away from her “...And besides! You're the only reason we're even in this mess!”
“...Oh no! No, no, don't try that Kianna!” snarled Fiona as she pulled against her chain “Do not be that bitch right now!”
Kianna's ears went from a relaxed state to pointed straight back in an instant as she dropped the spoon in the bowl of porridge and exploded out of her chair in a rage. Stumbling forward on her still recovering legs she caught herself by planting her palm on the table in front of Fiona and grabbing the headrest of her sisters chair. Snarling through her teeth she forced her sister to cringe as far back as her chain would allow as she got within inches of her face.
“I just spent the last 2 days tied up, starving, and with my cunt trapped in a living Hell! My poor pussy is still vibrating!” growled Kianna as she loomed over her sister and slowly moved her face in closer and closer “And it's all your fault! It was all because of you! You, and your stupid fucking plans!”
Fiona's shock was clear on her face as she stared slack-jawed up at her sister. She swallowed a lump in her throat and hunched down even further as Kianna's irises began to glow with an angry red light.
“And now you want me to help you! When the last time I did you abandoned me!” cried Kianna “Give me one good reason! One good reason! Why I should ever help a stupid, selfish, stubborn little bitch like you! Ever again!?”
Too afraid to even breathe, Fiona remained completely frozen as she cowered beneath her sister's fury.
“Well!?” snapped Kianna “Do you have a good reason, or not!?”
“No!” whimpered Fiona as she lowered her ears and cringed into her shoulders “I, I'm sorry!”
Kianna's glowing eyes tightened as she stared down at her sister. With a tired sigh she closed her eyes and shook her head.
“Yeah!” she muttered as she turned away “Yeah you are Fiona!”
Using the table for support Kianna made her way back to her chair and took her seat before going back to her food.
Fiona kept her ears lowered and stayed silent as she eased herself back up to a sitting position. Glancing at Anton, she found him about to take another sip from his mug. He immediately indicated he wasn't going to get involved by raising his eyebrows and looking down into his drink. Hunching her shoulders the chastised dark elf looked down at the table in front of her.
“...This isn't, ...I never wanted this Kianna!” whispered Fiona as her eyes began to grow misty and her voice began to crack “I never wanted you to...! Please, don't hate me! Please! I'm sorry!”
Kianna slowed her pace as she ate in silence. After awhile she glanced at her sister and found the miserable looking dark elf with her head hanging over the table and her entire being seemingly on the verge of collapse. Her heart melting at the sight, she let out a heavy sigh which caused Fiona to flinch in surprise.
“Master” said Kianna as she turned to Anton “Am I gonna be punished again if I help her?”
Fiona's face took on a sickly grimace as she waited for the answer.
“Of course not!” declared Anton as he gave Kianna a pointed look “You weren't punished because you helped her! You were punished because you disobeyed me, and you know that!”
Fiona exhaled in relief and wore a broad smile as she turned to Kianna. Her glee quickly disappeared however as she looked up at the stoic face of her sister.
“...I'm a stupid bitch” whispered Fiona after a moment of silence “And I'm really, really sorry!”
Kianna's expression remained unchanged as she merely stared at her.
“Please!” begged Fiona as she pouted her lower lip and used her puppy dog eyes “I'm really hungry!”
Kianna rolled her eyes and sighed heavily as she lifted a spoon of food to her sisters face.
Fiona moaned in bliss as she frantically chomped down on the spoon and savored the mouthful of food.
“Hmm!” she moaned as Kianna prepared another spoonful for her “That's so good!”
“It really is...” mused Kianna as she looked down into the bowl of porridge “What is this?”
“It's a mixed fruit blend with some Pedialyte and a bit of Grits thrown in. So basically its sort of like a hearty applesauce that has been packed full of electrolytes” explained Anton “It'll rehydrate you as well as give you plenty of carbs and sugars to help jump-start your systems. By the way, there is another bowl of it sitting on the counter over there so there's no reason for you to be stingy with it”
“There is!” exclaimed Kianna as she looked back at the counter and immediately spied the second bowl waiting there.
“Mmph!” grunted Fiona as Kianna yanked the spoon out of her mouth.
“Here!” exclaimed Kianna as she plopped the half eaten bowl down in front of her “You can eat from this one like the bitch you are!”
“Hey!” cried Fiona as Kianna grabbed her by the back of her head and began to force her down in an effort to shove her face into the bowl of porridge “Stop! No, no! Don-!”
“Master!” smiled Kianna as she held Fiona's struggling and sputtering face down in the bowl “Can I have the other bowl!? Please!?”
“Sure” said Anton as he nonchalantly set his mug down and made to get up from his seat.
Molly gave an annoyed grunt and jumped down from his lap as he began to rise. She followed behind him as he went to the counter and back.
“Thank you!” cried Kianna as he set the bowl down in front of her.
“You're welcome” said Anton as he retook his seat and caught Molly as she made to jump back up in his lap.
Fiona lifted her head straight up into the air and took a panicked breath as Kianna let her go.
“Y-you! What the Hell is wrong with you!” she gasped as she tried to catch her breath “You psycho! You almost killed me you crazy bitch!”
“Please! I didn't even come close!” muttered Kianna as she took a bite from the new bowl.
Fuming, Fiona glared at her sister for a moment before looking back down at the bowl in front of her.
“...You're really not going to help me eat this!?” she asked as glanced sideways at her sister.
“No” said Kianna as a coy smile spread across her face “I'm not!”
Fiona's eyes immediately darted over to Anton. He gave her his own condescending smile as he rested his cheek against his closed fist and settled in to watch the coming show.
“...Seriously!?” she grumbled as she closed her eyes in frustration and lowered her face towards the bowl of porridge “...Argh, I hate you both!”
“Yes, we know!” said Anton as he and Kianna gave each other a smile and commenced to enjoy their own helpings of breakfast.

67