Chapter 17 : Early Afternoon
2.7k 8 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 17 : Early Afternoon

“See how important this can be?” said Anton as he held out the soiled cotton ball “With your darker skin tone it isn't always going to be so easy to spot the grime right away”
Kianna gawked in disgust at the layer of brownish tan crud that seemed to appear out of nowhere, and was smeared over the alcohol soaked cotton ball that Anton had just run down the length of her sister's long ear.
“Ew!” cried the dark elf as she lowered her own ears “That's so gross!”
“Yes, it is” said Anton as he set the cotton ball down on the corner of the tray that was farthest away from everything else “But it's not abnormal, and I wouldn't be surprised if your own ears were similar”
“Ew! I hope not!” exclaimed Kianna as she watched him pluck another cotton ball from the bag and douse it with a splash of alcohol “I shower everyday so they shouldn't be!”
“Does Fiona not bathe daily?” asked Anton as he took hold of the top edge of Fiona's ear and began to run the cotton ball up and down the grove that ran along the upper portion of her inner earlobe.
“Well... Yeah!” said Kianna as she glanced at her still magically entrapped sister “At least I think so?”
Fiona's entire being remained dull and nearly lifeless as she continued to stand motionless and unresponsive to everything but her Master's commands. With her mind held back by her collar, she did nothing as Anton worked to clean her sensitive ears.
“Even if she did, it really wouldn't make a difference if she doesn't actually scrub her ears properly” explained Anton “Just letting water run over them isn't going to be enough to actually keep them clean”
“...Oh” said Kianna as her brow pinched nervously “Really?”
Anton smirked at the seemingly embarrassed dark elf as she immediately laid her ears even further back against her head in an effort to hide them from sight.
“Still feeling confident that they're clean?” he asked.
“...Yeah” muttered Kianna.
“Oh, would you like to make a bet on it then?” asked Anton as his grin spread across his face.
“...No” mumbled Kianna.
Anton laughed as the dark elf hunched in on herself and began to pout.
“It's not funny!” she whined as she looked back at her sister “You don't understand! They're really sensitive! And it's really easy to make them feel weird!”
“I do understand. That's why I'm making such big deal about it” said Anton as he met her eyes “But it's very important that you understand, just how very important it is for you as a dark elf to keep your ears clean! I know that they're sensitive and that your first instinct is to never touch them. But unfortunately for you, that isn't going to be an option anymore”
“I really don't like to touch them though!” whined Kianna as she began to pout again “I know it's weird but it just never feels right when I do!”
“That's not that weird at all?” said Anton as he gave the dark elf a perplexed look “That's perfectly normal, all elves are like that”
“They, they are!?” cried Kianna as her eyes went wide “Really!? Why!?”
“...I keep forgetting just how clueless you two are” sighed Anton “Although this really should have been something you would have learned in school. Did you not take Sex-Ed?”
“Uh, yeah!” said Kianna as one of her ears cocked upwards in a curious manner “But we never talked about my ears!?”
“Hm, well that's an oversight...” mumbled Anton as he moved around to Fiona's other side.
Turning quickly so as to followed him, Kianna held the tray out to him so he could prepare a fresh cotton ball.
“Are you ticklish?” asked Anton as he began to work on Fiona's limp ear.
“Um, kinda, I guess? Not really though” answered Kianna as she shrugged her shoulders “Fiona is!”
“Really!? You don't say...” said Anton as his eyes narrowed mischievously “Well, we'll just have to put a pin in that little factoid for now!”
Kianna couldn't help but to smile at his obvious glee.
“Anyways, you still understand what being tickled feels like though, right?” asked Anton “That's it's a very unpleasant feeling?”
“Yeah” nodded Kianna.
“Okay good, well, normally a person can't really tickle themselves” explained Anton “And if they can the feeling still won't ever be as intense as it would be if someone else were tickling them”
“Right!” said Kianna as she continued to nod.
“Well an elf's ears actually work in a similar but reversed way” continued Anton “It's a very unpleasant feeling for any elf to touch their own ears. But the unpleasant feeling isn't nearly as intense if someone else touches their ears, and if the right person touches them, then the whole thing comes all the way around the track and it can be a very pleasant and even blissful experience”
“...Wait, seriously?” questioned Kianna “...Why is it, like that?”
“Because this is how elves strengthen the bonds they have with their mates” explained Anton “Their minds and bodies are both hardwired to be this way for that very purpose”
“...Wha!?” cried Kianna as her ears pointed themselves straight upwards “W-what do you mean!? How does that work!?”
Anton chuckled at the dark elf's confused expression before continuing.
“In the minds of elves their ears are the most vulnerable part of their bodies” he explained “This isn't actually true of course. Since an injury to the ear doesn't come anywhere close to being fatal for them. But since their ears are so sensitive, they can't help but feel this way. Right?”
“Yeah, pretty much” mumbled Kianna as she shifted her own ears back and forth.
“Right, so, elves have an extremely sensitive body part that the last thing they'll ever want to do is touch. Unfortunately for elves though, ears are still the inlet for one of the main senses and are still necessary for their quality of life, and even overall survival. So they still need to have them groomed. And all elves do have an innate desire to have they're ears groomed, they just don't want to do it themselves. Because this is an extremely sensitive body part that unlike all your other extremely sensitive body parts, is not an erogenous zone... Or at least not normally” explained Anton as he grinned and gave her a pointed look “You see, when a pair of elves become mates, they'll groom each others ears. And by exposing what they consider to be their most vulnerable body part to each other, they'll start to build a bond. Their ears are still extremely sensitive though, so this experience can be very intense for them. But unlike the carnality that sex can be. This experience is almost always one that is gentle, attentive and loving. Regardless of the intensity. And the bond that can be created through this act is considered one of trust and reliance”
“That... sounds kinda, romantic” mumbled Kianna.
“It is considered a very romantic act since it will often trigger very deep feelings” explained Anton “In some elven cultures it's even considered something like a sacred act that's more or less akin to a mating ritual”
“...Seriously!?” cried Kianna as her eyes went wide while she looked directly at what he was doing to Fiona “...Then, you're!?”
“It's not like that for dark elves!” laughed Anton as he turned to her and dropped another cotton ball on the tray “And even if it was, I seriously doubt that any romantic feelings are being triggered right now between me and your sister!”
“...Yeah” mumbled Kianna as she looked from her sister to him and back “...Right!”
Anton raised an eyebrow as he noticed Kianna's ears pointing themselves straight back while her expression became dark and glaring towards her sister.
“Hm... Well, I think this is good enough” he said as he gathered together the pile of used cotton balls and took them to the counter where he wrapped them up in a paper towel and tossed the whole bundle into the small trashcan that sat next to the commode “I'm sure Fiona's about ready to wake up by now”
“Probably!” grumbled Kianna as her face softened while she gazed at the still form her sister had become.
“Hm, then again... It might be easier to just finish this up while she's in this state...” mused Anton as he cradled his chin in his hand and looked the motionless dark elf up and down.
“Probably!” repeated Kianna as she too gave her sister a look over.
“That wouldn't be right though” mumbled Anton as he shook his head “She disobeyed out of fear and not malice. And as annoying as she is, it's not really fair to punish her for something that any other elf would have done...”
Taking a step back, Anton flared out his aura with enough power to make the center jewel on Fiona's collar begin to glow.
The dark elf immediately opened her eyes and cringed back as she shook her head.
“Welcome back” said Anton as he let his aura fall away “How are you feeling?”
“...It's so easy!” growled Fiona as she stared down at the floor and balled her hands into fists “It's not fair! I hate it! And I hate you too!”
Anton remained quiet as he watched the dark elf. After a moment of stillness, Fiona began to tilt her head to one side and then the other as she repeatedly raised and lowered her ears.
“Do your ears feel any different?” asked Kianna as she leaned in and looked her sister in the face “Do they feel better!?”
Fiona grimaced and looked off to the side to avoid her scrutiny.
“Yes!” she muttered quietly as she began to lightly tremble “...They do!”
“...Are you okay!?” asked Kianna as she took a step closer.
“Yes!” grumbled Fiona as she blinked away a bit of light moisture from her eyes “I'm fine!”
As Anton continued to watch the sullen looking dark elf, her trembling lessened to nothing as she hunched in her shoulders. She seemed to be searching aimlessly as she let her eyes move absently across the floor before finally glancing up at him.
“Am I done now!?” she grumbled quietly before quickly looking away from him.
“Nearly, just a few more things to check and we'll call it good” said Anton “I want you to place your hands back behind your head now”
Fiona kept her eyes downcast as she raised her arms back up and planted her hands on the back of her head.
“This may feel a bit cold at first” warned Anton as he placed the ear-buds of the stethoscope in his ears. He pressed the disc shaped resonator against his wrist so that he could test it by listening to his own pulse. Satisfied that the device was working correctly, he stepped closer to the waiting dark elf and pressed the resonator against her chest. He moved the resonator back and forth first above, and then below her left breast as he listened to her heart beat.
Fiona stiffened as the cold disc made contact with her skin but remained silent as she grimaced and looked off to the side.
Anton nodded in satisfaction as he listened to the sounds of her beating heart.
“Can you take a deep breath” said Anton as he placed the resonator directly between her breasts “Hold it for a moment and then let it out slowly”
Fiona opened her mouth halfway to breathe in as she was asked.
“And another” said Anton as he moved the resonator down a little “...Good”
Fiona shivered involuntarily as Anton quickly moved to her side and pressed the cold resonator against her back just below her left shoulder blade.
“And another” he said as he continued to listen to her body “...Good”
Anton repeated this process on her right side before lowering the disc down and pressing it against the small of her back a few inches above her hip.
“W-what are you doing!?” exclaimed Fiona as Anton wrapped his hand around the lower half of her waist and gave her a squeeze.
“Checking your organs” said Anton absently as he tightened and relaxed his grip on her a few times.
“My what!?” exclaimed Fiona as she looked down at her side where he still held her.
“I'm listening to your liver and kidneys” explained Anton as he moved to her opposite side “Just relax. I'm nearly done...”
Fiona grimaced and groaned in irritation as she lifted her head back up. She locked eyes with her sister for just a brief second before Kianna went back to intently watching Anton work.
“Your lungs sound a little dry and you have a slight wheeze, but that's probably because you're still a bit dehydrated” said Anton as he came back around to Fiona's front and pressed the resonator to her navel just below and to the side of her belly button “...Everything else sounds just fine though”
“She's a perfectly, healthy specimen!” teased Kianna as she smiled at her sister.
Fiona pointed her ears straight back and gave her a dark glare before looking away.
“More or less” agreed Anton as he took the stethoscopes ear-buds out from his ears and laid them back behind his neck “You can lower your arms now”
“Am I done yet!?” mumbled Fiona as she let her arms fall to her sides. She was giving the tray in Kianna's hands a nervous look as she stared at the dental tools that had yet to be used.
“No, but we're getting closer” said Anton as he gave the dark elf a quick look over before turning away from her “Kianna, could you come over here please”
Kianna followed him over to the counter where she watched him pick up the tablet and pull a stylus out from it's side.
“You can set the tray down for a minute” he said before handing her the tablet and stylus “I'd like you to fill this in as we go”
“Okay!” cried Kianna as she took up the stylus and readied it against the tablet. Taking a closer look at the screen, she saw that a spreadsheet-like document was currently open and had been partially filled in with her sister's information. Included already under “General” was her name, species, sex, sexual orientation, death status, natural hair color, natural eye color, age and birth date. The areas for height and weight were both currently blank.
Reaching into the large center compartment, Anton pulled an extremely thin, black plastic scale out from the bottom of the travel bag. The scale was a foot square in size and shape. As Kianna watched, he flipped the scale over in his hands and turned it on by flipping a tiny switch along it's side. Grabbing the tape measure from the tray he then turned and went back to Fiona.
“Step on this please” said Anton as he set the scale down on the floor in front of the dark elf.
Fiona hesitated for only a second before stepping off the bathmat and planting her feet on the scale.
“131 pounds, 4 ounces” read Anton as a set of red lighted numbers appeared at the top left corner of the scale “Write that down under “weight” please. You can step off now, Fiona”
Kianna quickly jotted down the numbers onto the tablet as Fiona stepped off of the scale and Anton unrolled the measuring tape. A coin-like weight at the end of the measuring tape made a sharp tap as it met the tiled floor. Lifting the weight a bit, Anton straightened out the tape and positioned it in front of the watching dark elf. Without having to be asked, Fiona stepped up to the tape and stood with the weighted coin between her feet.
Anton opened his palm and in an identical manner to when he created the riding crop, he formed a thin, glowing orange rod in his hand. Using the rod as a mark against the tape as he leveled it with the very top of Fiona's head.
“Stand, straight...” he mumbled as he eyed where the rod landed on the tape “...5 foot, 7 inches is close enough”
Kianna immediately began to scribble on the tablet again as Anton stepped away from Fiona and began to roll the measuring tape back up.
“You have been weighed and measured!” quipped Anton as Fiona glared in irritation and hunched back in on herself “Do you feel like a real slave now that you have a bit of documentation?”
“Oh yeah!” mumbled Fiona as she moved backwards and stepped back onto the bathmat “I sure do!”
“Good!” teased Anton as he slid the scale across the floor and out of the way with his foot “Nurse! Can you bring the tray back over here, please! ...We're done with that tablet for now, so you can leave that over there”
Kianna quickly made her way over to the counter-top and traded out the tablet for the tray before moving back to stand next to Anton.
“Am I seriously not done yet!?” exclaimed Fiona as she watched Anton drop the measuring tape on the tray.
“No, not quite. We still have that mouth of yours...” said Anton as he looked over the items on the tray before turning back to the dark elf “Then we'll be done with you”
“Fine, great! Here, look!” exclaimed Fiona as she opened her mouth wide and let her tongue hang out.
“...Mm” mused Anton as his eyes immediately locked onto the dark elf's fang-like canines.
“I'm good! Right!?” snapped Fiona as she closed her mouth and shifted her lower jaw from side to side “I've got all my teeth, and everything!”
“Yes, you do...” mumbled Anton as he narrowed his eyes at her and slowly nodded his head.
“...What!? ...I don't like the way you're looking at me!” growled Fiona as she pointed her ears straight back and scowled in anger “What are you going to do to now!?”
“Not get bitten again” muttered Anton as he turned around and made his way back to the travel bag.
“...Again?” questioned Fiona as her ears pointed themselves straight upwards and a perplexed look spread across her face “Wait! I'm not gonna fucking bite you!”
“I know” said Anton as he rummaged around in the bag a bit before pulling out what looked like a square shaped glasses case “Because I'm not going to let you”
“What is that?” asked Kianna as she watched Anton take a strange metal mask-like item out of the case.
“This is called a “Whitehead Gag” it's a gag that's commonly used in the dental field” said Anton as he came back over to them and showed both of the dark elves the item “With this I can make sure that I don't get bitten again”

The gag in Anton's hands was almost butterfly-like in it's shape and was made up of two curved pieces of shiny metal rod that were hinged together at both ends. A second smaller curve jutted back from the center crests of both of the larger ones. Attached to either side of the gag were two metal ratchets and a pair of wedge-like cranks. A black leather strap with a buckle completed the insidious looking item.

“W-wait!” cried Fiona as she leaned away from the gag “Why do you keep saying again!? I've never bitten you before!”
“I never said that you did” said Anton as he glanced at Kianna and gave her a small grin.
Kianna's eyes never left the gag as they grew wide and became nervous looking. She flattened her ears back submissively as she hunched herself down onto her shoulders.
“...Wait!? You did!?” cried Fiona as she gave her sister a perplexed look “When the Hell did you bite him!? I don't remember that!?”
“Do you remember that one time when I had you in a headlock and was forcing you to ingest knock out drugs against your will?” asked Anton as he let a condescending smirk spread across his face.
“...Yes!” growled Fiona through her teeth as she glared up at him “I do, vividly! Remember that!”
“It was sometime around then” continued Anton “So its really not surprising that you didn't have the sense to be paying attention. You were understandably preoccupied at the time”
“I hate you! So much!” mumbled Fiona as she turned away from him and looked back at her sister “Good for you Kianna! I'm actually kinda jealous of you right now!”
Kianna had an expression of pained embarrassment on her face as she turned to her sister.
“I didn't know!” she whimpered as her eyes began to overflow with sorrowful tears “I didn't mean it!”
Both Fiona and Anton were immediately taken aback by her level of reaction.
With a look of complete devastation on her now tear stricken face, Kianna slowly looked up at Anton.
“I'm so sorry!” she pleaded as she tightened her grip on the tray in her trembling hands “Please don't be mad at me! I didn't mean it! I swear!”
Struggling to come up with a response, Anton found himself fighting the urge to laugh as he nodded absently.
“Are you serious!?” exclaimed Fiona as she leaned forward and gave her sister an exasperated glare “Are you really crying over this!?”
“Shut up!” cried Kianna as she ducked her head and clamped her eyes shut “It's... it's embarrassing!”
“...You've gotta be kidding!” muttered Fiona as she shook her head in frustration “Of all the stupid shit to get upset over!”
“This is a little surprising, Kianna” said Anton as he placed his hand on her shoulder and gave her a gentle squeeze “I'm not actually mad at you at all, so there's no reason for you to be this upset”
“But I hurt you!” whined Kianna as she continued to avoid his eyes “...I bit you!”
“Well, yes! You did do that!” laughed Anton “And I'm not going to say that it didn't hurt! But you should know. I'm actually pretty glad that you did it”
“...You are!?” asked the dark elf as she raised her ears in a questioning manner “Why!?”
“Because I learned a very important lesson about you” said Anton as he bent down and leveled his face with hers “Something I need to always remember!”
“...What!?” questioned Kianna as she raised her eyes up just high enough to look into his.
“I learned that my little dark elf might be the sweetest and cutest little creature ever, most of the time!” teased Anton as he grinned playfully “But I still need to be very careful with her! Because as it turns out, she does have some very sharp little teeth! And she definitely knows how to use them!”
Kianna stared back at him for a moment before scrunching up her face and turning away as another embarrassed blush spread across her cheeks.
“You're an ass!” she mumbled as she tried in vain to stop herself from smiling “You're so mean!”
“I know” said Anton as he ruffled her hair “But I have to be. It's the only way I could ever tame a bite happy little monster like you!”
“I'm not bite happy!” whined Kianna as she twisted her head back and forth under his hand “It was only the one time! It's not gonna happen again!”
“I'm gonna hold you to that!” smiled Anton as he turned back to Fiona and leveled the gag with her mouth “In the meantime though, let's get back to it, so we can get this over with”
Fiona stared at the gag for a moment before glaring up at Anton.
“Yeah, I'm not going to wear that thing!” she declared as she pointed her ears straight back in protest “I'm not the one that bit you! I shouldn't have to suffer for it!”
“This isn't a punishment, Fiona” chuckled Anton “This gag isn't actually painful to wear, so there's no reason for you to panic like this”
“I'm not panicking! But this isn't fair! I didn't do anything!” exclaimed Fiona as she looked from him to her sister and back “Why should I have to get muzzled just because Kianna bit you!?”
“Well, several reasons really. For one, I don't actually trust that you won't bite me, even if you say you won't. For two, wearing this will make it easier for me to look you over and I'll be done that much quicker” explained Anton “For three I want you to know what this gag feels like, so that way when I threaten you with it later, you'll understand what the consequences are”
Fiona went to argue but was stopped short as Anton raised a finger and silenced her.
“And finally” said Anton as his face took on an expression of seriousness “ You're going to wear this, because I said you are. And that is really the only reason that you even need”
“...Wha, excuse me!?” exclaimed Fiona as she leaned away from him.
“You heard me, Fiona” said Anton in a calm yet stern tone “Now make this easy and open your mouth”
Fiona stared at him for a moment before narrowing her eyes.
“...You know what. Fuck it! No!” she declared as she set her jaw and stood tall in defiance “If you want me to do something, then I'm going to make you make me do something!”
“...You're going to make me, make you, do something?” questioned Anton as he cocked an eyebrow at her “And what exactly does that mean?”
“It means that I'm going to win this! I'm going to make you cheat and use this fucking collar!” exclaimed Fiona as she gripped her collar and gave it a yank “You might have Kianna eating out of your hand but not me! I'm not going to be your fucking pet! You aren't going to beat me Anton! I don't fucking care anymore! I don't fucking care what you do to me! You can fuck, right, off!”
“...Hm, I see” said Anton as he began to slowly nod his head “Interesting...”
“Fuck you!” declared Fiona as she spread her arms out wide “Do your worst!”
“Oh. No, no Fiona. I'm not going to do my worst” said Anton as he shook his head “You couldn't survive my worst”
“...Whatever!” growled Fiona as she tightened her eyes “You're not going to kill me Anton. And you can't really control me! In the end you've got nothing! And you know it! I'm the one with the real power here!”
Anton blinked in surprise before throwing his head back and laughing.
“Is that really your angle!?” he exclaimed as he smiled at the incensed dark elf “You think you're going to twist things up enough that you can somehow rule from below? It's a clever attempt! I'll give you that! But it isn't going to work for you, Fiona, not with me!”
Fiona went to jerk back as two glowing rings of orange light suddenly appeared around her waist and at her ankles. These circles were nearly identical to the ones Anton had summoned when she had tried to flee her enslavement, but were only a fraction of the size. Before she could even take a step, the lower ring wrapped her legs in light chains and held her in place.
“No! Stop it!” cried the dark elf as the circle around her waist shot out two chains that ensnared her wrists and began to pull them down to her sides “I'm not, gonna, let you, win! Never, stop! I will, win this!”
Fiona pulled back and forth as she frantically tried to escape the chains. Her efforts proved to be useless as her wrists were pulled down to her waist and her arms were locked to her sides by the vine-like light chains that wrapped upwards around her body.
“...What do you even mean when you say you're going to win this Fiona?” questioned Anton as he watched the enraged dark elf struggle “What exactly do you think you're going to win?”
Fiona slowed her struggles as she registered what he had just said.
“What the fuck do you think I mean!?” she growled through her clenched teeth “You think I'm going to just give up and let you control me!? Well I'm not! I won't let you beat me! I will win this! I swear!”
Anton was still for a moment before he nodded slowly and shifted his gaze to Kianna.
The second dark elf had a blank expression on her face as she silently watched her struggling sister. Staring at her for a moment, Anton couldn't help but to feel a little fascinated by the fact that she, unlike Fiona, was so willing to casually accept her fate as a slave.
It was of course possible that Kianna's acceptance was in fact a ruse, and that she was merely biding her time and waiting for an opportunity to escape from her situation. Nothing about her demeanor gave this impression though. As she seemed, at least on the surface, to be genuinely comfortable, if not even pleased, with the idea of being enslaved. For such placid behavior to come from a dark elf was not only unexpected, but down right bewildering.
This was certainly not the case with Fiona however, as there was far less of a contrast between her behavior and what would be considered a traditional dark elf's. Her aggressive personality, defiant nature and desire for control were all in line with the rest of her kin.
Shifting his eyes back to her, Anton sighed softly as he watched her continue to struggle.
As a being literally designed to control others and to not be controlled herself, it was going to be interesting to see how well a dark elf like Fiona would adapt to this role reversal, or if she even could adapt to it at all.
As with any living creature, Fiona's mental state would play a heavy role in her overall health. And if she was unable to adjust to her new position of being under the control of another person, then it was entirely possible that she would succumb to the mental stress of her situation and her health could drastically and rapidly decline as a result. This was not something that Anton wanted to see happen.
So, for the time being at least, it was going to be very important for him to maintain a constant visual over both her mental and physical conditions. As although he did intend to have at least a base level of control over her, he had absolutely no interest in destroying her or reducing her to a sickly, depressed, shell of a dark elf that was not only a step away from being on the verge of death, but was actively longing for such a fate.
Finesse would be of the utmost importance when it came to establishing control over this dark elf. And it was with this train of thought in his mind that Anton took a step closer to Fiona.
“Fiona” he began in a soft tone “Can you hurt me?”
“What!?” exclaimed the dark elf as she blinked and looked up at him “The fuck did you say!?”
“I asked if you could hurt me” repeated Anton “I know that you want to. But I'm asking can you? Can you hurt me in a real way? Actually harm me? Make me bleed?”
Fiona said nothing as she scowled at him and creased her brow in suspicion.
“...Can you kill me, Fiona?” asked Anton “I'm not asking whether or not you want to. I'm asking if you even can?”
Fiona continued to stay silent as she merely stared back at him.
“...Could you come into my room tonight and kill me while I slept?” asked Anton “Is that something you can do?”
Fiona's scowl began to soften slightly as she still refused to speak.
“...Let's try going in a different direction” said Anton as he took a breath through his nose “Can you, kill yourself, Fiona?”
“...What!?” questioned Fiona as she blinked in surprise and pointed her ears straight upwards.
“Can you kill yourself?” repeated Anton “Or better yet, can you leave? As in, just walk out the door? Just walk out, and keep walking. Until you're as far away from me as you can possibly get. ...Is that something that you can do?”
Fiona tightened her eyes back into a glare as Anton leaned in close.
“Can you escape from this?” he asked as he reached up and lightly tapped his finger on the blood gem embedded onto her collar “And again, I'm not asking if you want to. I'm asking if you can?”
Fiona's eyes stayed focused on his for several moments until she silently shifted her gaze and stared at the doorway.
Anton kept his eyes on her as he eased himself back.
“Well?” he asked quietly “Can you do any of those things, Fiona? Any of them at all?”
Fiona was still for another moment before she let her eyes fall to the floor.
Anton nodded slowly as he watched a pained expression spread across her face.
“...Look at me Fiona” he demanded in an even tone “I want to know that you can hear this”
Fiona clenched her jaw and hesitated for a moment before she shifted her glaring eyes back up to him.
“This is not a game, Fiona. This is not a fight, or a battle. There is no war here” stated Anton as he stared unblinkingly into her eyes “There is nothing for you to win”
Fiona's glare deepened as her ears pointed themselves straight back behind her head.
“You're not going to beat me, Fiona. It doesn't matter how annoying you act or how hard you fight back against me. I'm not going to just disappear, and I'm certainly not going to surrender to you” said Anton “All you're doing is chipping away at my patience. And nothing good is going to come from doing that”
With her ears quivering in anger, Fiona clenched her teeth hard enough that her short fangs could now be seen peeking out from behind her curled lips.
“Keep fighting me like this, Fiona. And all you're going to do is keep losing. Just as all you've done so far is lose, time and again” stated Anton as he narrowed his eyes at her “Your freedom, your money and possessions. Control of your life and your home. Even your ability to move. You've lost it all”
Fiona's eyes began to glow with a boiling rage as Anton leaned in close and stared her down.
“And if you think that this is as bad as it can get, then you are very wrong, Fiona. It can get so much worse for you” declared Anton in a harsh whisper “There is so much more for you to lose. So much I can take from you. And I will Fiona. Keep pushing me, and I will take everything from you. Everything you hold dear. Everything you love. Everything you are. I will take it all, one thing at a time. Until you have absolutely nothing left”
Fiona's eyes continued to glow as she remained completely still.
“...Just remember this Fiona” said Anton as he continued to stare her down “There are things that I can take from you that you can never get back. And I will take these things. You know I will”
Fiona was still for a moment before the glow in her eyes suddenly disappeared as she blinked.
Anton froze as he sensed her sudden hesitation.
Easing herself back, Fiona's angry expression lost it's genuine weight as it became a thin mask.
“...Hm?” mused Anton as he cocked an eyebrow and watched as a realization took shape in Fiona's eyes “...Well now? ...What's this?”
Fiona kept her eyes locked to his as she tried to maintain the anger that was quickly fading from her face.
“...There's something there. ...It's in your eyes, in your thoughts. Something that you don't want to... No, no. It's more important than that. It's not just something you don't want to lose. ...It's something that you can't lose” mused Anton as he watched Fiona's thoughts dance in the back of her eyes “...It would hurt too much if you did. ...Interesting”
Fiona's face softened completely as a heavy knot suddenly took form in her stomach.
“...What could possibly be so important, to someone like you?” wondered Anton as he cradled his chin in his hand “...Maybe I should just “cheat” and make you tell me?”
Fiona's eyes widened to their fullest as she shook her head and leaned as far back as the rings would allow.
“No!” she gasped as her eyes filled with panic and she began to frantically struggle against the light chains “Wait! Wait! Just wait!”
“Why? What is there to wait for?” questioned Anton as he watched the dark elf desperately try to escape her binds “You can't honestly think I should let you keep you're secrets after this little stand-off you just started? No, no I don't think so. I think it might be best to just get this out of the way right now. That way we can move on from it”
Fiona's ears pointed themselves straight up in panic as Anton let his aura flare outwards.
“Stop! Wait, wait!” she cried as her eyes began to go misty out of frustration “Please! Don't do this! Please! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Okay! I'm sorry!”
“No, that's not going to work Fiona” said Anton as he shook his head “You started this fight. You can't simply apologize and quit just because you know you're going to lose again”
“Please!” growled the dark elf as she hunched down and flattened her ears submissively behind her head “I'm sorry, okay! I was wrong! I was stupid! I, I! ...You win!”
Fiona bent forward and bowed her head low enough that her ears came back into view.
“I don't wanna fight! I don't wanna fight anymore! You win! Okay! You win!” she cried as she stared at the floor and twitched her ears up and then back down over and over “See! See! You were right before! It means I don't wanna fight you anymore! It means you win! You win! Okay! Please! Please! You win! ...Just stop, please!”
Anton remained silent and still as he stared down at the quivering dark elf.
“You win... you win...” whimpered Fiona as she clamped her eyes shut and hung her head “I'm sorry! I'm sorry! ...Please!”
Anton was motionless for another long moment before he sighed softly through his nose and released his aura.
“Kianna” he called calmly as he kept his eyes on Fiona.
“Y-yes!” chirped Kianna as her ears pointed themselves straight upwards and her eyes darted from her sister to him.
“I want you to answer with just a “yes” or a “no” I don't need to hear anything else” said Anton as he folded his arms over his chest “Do you know what it is that Fiona is hiding? What she doesn't want to lose?”
Fiona's eyes went wide in terror as she tilted her head to the side and met her sister's gaze.
Kianna swallowed a lump in her throat and dropped her eyes to the floor to avoid the look of desperation her sister was giving her.
“...Yes” she whispered as she lowered her ears in sorrow “...I'm pretty sure I do”
Anton nodded slowly as Fiona slumped her shoulders in defeat.
“Okay” he said softly as he continued to nod his head “Then I want you to keep that to yourself. I do not want you to ever tell me what it is”
Both of the dark elves went still in surprise for a moment before they looked at each other.
“...What!?” asked Kianna as she raised her eyes back to Anton “What did you say!?”
“I said I don't want you to tell me what it is” repeated Anton “Just keep it to yourself”
“...Okay!?” questioned Kianna as she tilted her head and cocked one of her ears in curiosity “Why, don't you want me to say anything?”
“Because I don't want you to try to use this information against her. Not that I necessarily think you will. But I want to take care of that possibility just in case” explained Anton “So now if you do tell me what she's hiding after I told you not to, or threaten her with telling me her secret, then you will suffer the consequences for that”
Fiona blinked in surprise as she stayed motionless and continued to stare at her sister.
“...Okay. I won't say anything then!” agreed Kianna as she met her sister's eyes with her own “But, you really don't want to know what it is!?”
“At the moment, no. And if down the road I decide I do want to know then I'll figure it out on my own. I'd still rather you not just tell me” said Anton as he continued to stare down at Fiona “But as it sits right now... I've apparently already won. So no, I don't need to know”
Anton grinned as he glanced over at Kianna and took note of the confusion on her face.
“I've said before that I would enjoy punishing you and your sister and I will. But I also said that I don't want to break either one of you since I think that would be a waste. And I do really think that” he explained as he looked back down at Fiona “The only reason I'm going to punish Fiona at all is because I want her to behave herself and obey me. And if she's willing to do that. Then I'll be willing to let her keep her secrets”
Fiona jerked back in surprise as Anton lightly tapped her on the head. Cringing as far back as she could she looked up at him with eyes wide in question.
“Do you feel that's fair, Fiona?” he asked as he looked her in the eyes.
The dark elf kept her ears flattened back submissively as she silently nodded her head.
“...I'm sorry” said Anton in a calm but stern tone “But I'm afraid I can't hear you”
“Yes!” exclaimed Fiona through her teeth as she hunched her shoulders and continued to nod her head “Yes I do! ...Thank you!”
Anton nodded as he assessed her and her sincerity.
“You're welcome” he said softly as he raised his hand to her head and began to smooth out her still damp hair “Now let's move on and put this ugliness behind us”
Unsure of how to react or respond in this situation, Fiona bowed her head slightly forward and did nothing but grimace and blink as she aimlessly looked around the room with her eyes. She raised her head back upright when Anton finished with her hair. Her face immediately took on an expression of misery as he brought the gag back up and leveled it with her mouth. Looking away at nothing, she feigned ignorance as she tried to ignore the gag.
“Let's get this over with Fiona” said Anton in the same calm yet stern tone he had used before “Open your mouth”
Fiona swallowed a lump in her throat as she hesitated to comply. Still looking away at nothing she let out a tiny, frustrated groan as she clamped her eyes shut and slowly began to separate her jaws. She groaned again as she felt a thin metal bar come to rest against the roof of her mouth.
“Lift your tongue” instructed Anton.
Fiona whimpered softly as she did as she was told. She let her shoulders slump in defeat as she felt the second metal bar slide into place against her bottom jaw, just behind her teeth.
“Bite down” said Anton.
The dark elf bit down lightly on the thin metal bars. She opened her eyes wide and looked up at the ceiling as she felt them begin to slowly separate. Little clicking sounds rang loudly in her ears as Anton pressed down on the small metal wedges and cranked the two halves of the gag apart until it was spread wide enough that it wouldn't fall out on it's own.
Fiona's hands curled into claw-like shapes as she involuntarily pulled against the chains that kept her arms locked at her sides. She continued to stare upwards at nothing as Anton stepped behind her and buckled the the straps of the gag together behind her head. Breathing heavily through her now fully opened mouth, the dark elf's unfocused eyes began to form tears as Anton came back around to her front and gently cranked the gag apart even more. Fiona made a willful effort to fight back against a sense of rising panic as her mind registered that she could no longer close her own mouth. Biting down as hard as she could resulted in nothing happening as her jaws were held spread apart by the unyielding metal bars that were now locked in place behind her teeth.
“Well that was a bit more dramatic than it needed to be” mumbled Anton as he planted a curled knuckle under Fiona's chin and tilted her head back a bit further so as to get a better view of the inside of her mouth “...Such a stubborn dark elf!”

Kianna was once again transfixed by the spectacle of Anton's control. And visions of herself standing vulnerable and at his mercy were once again vividly dancing through her mind. Unfortunately, the slow burn of heady desire that was throbbing within her was being overshadowed by a new feeling that she was not all together familiar with.
Kianna had never before had any real reason to feel jealousy, especially towards her sister. And as such she didn't fully recognize that this was what she had been feeling recently. All she knew was that she was getting frustrated that her sister was receiving more and more attention, and she was not. She didn't like this. And right now she didn't like her sister. She didn't like that Anton was looking at her sister and not her. She wanted him to look at her, to touch her, to make her stand still and exposed so that he could give her and her body all of his attention. She wanted him to look at her, to look at her and not Fiona. She was his dark elf, his “little dark elf” and her collar was the proof of that. And unlike her stupid sister, she didn't want to fight him. No. That's not what she wanted. She wanted to... to...
A series of delicious thoughts suddenly began to play through her mind and her frustrations were quickly melted away as she realized that soon it would be her turn, and she would have her chance to stand where her sister was standing now. Biting her lower lip, she pressed her thighs together to try and curb the sudden heat that emanated from her loins. She was going to make him want her. And she was going to fully enjoy showing him why he was right to think that she was better than her sister.

“Nurse!?” called Anton as he waved his hand at Kianna “Our patient is ready!”
“Oh!” exclaimed Kianna as she tore her eyes away from her sister and stepped closer while holding the tray forward “Sorry!”
“...It's fine” chuckled Anton as he picked up the pair of glasses from the tray and put them on over his eyes “You looked a little lost in thought there?”
“Yeah... I was just thinking...” said Kianna as she gave her miserable looking sister a callous glance “This is the last thing you have to do with Fiona, right?”
“Mm hm” hummed Anton as he picked up a dental mirror and a stainless steel tongue depressor from the tray “And this should only take a minute or 2”
“Okay, good!” mumbled Kianna as she nodded her head.
Anton grinned and gave her a pointed look before clicking on the little light attached to the glasses he wore and turning back to look down into Fiona's waiting maw.
The still ensnared dark elf couldn't help but to whimper and stiffen up as she felt Anton stick the tiny mirror into the open cavern that her mouth had become.
The thin metal bars of the Whitehead gag were curved at just the right angle to fit between the canine teeth on both of Fiona's top and bottom jaws. Resting over her second sets of incisors they were held in place behind her teeth and were thin enough that Anton had a clear view of everything around them.
Having never had the chance to fully examine the teeth of a dark elf before, Anton took his time in looking them over. He found that they were very similar to both humans as well as the other elven races, in that they consisted of incisors, canines, premolars and molars, and that they were set up in an identical fashion as to what would be seen in a human mouth. The few differences that he did take notice of were that all of Fiona's teeth seemed to be both somewhat sharper and slightly thicker than what a humans would normally be, this was fairly typical for beings with much longer lifespans, and that not only were her upper canines longer by nearly time and a half as much as a humans but her premolars were sharper and much more fang-like than not as well. Unlike her upper canines, her bottom canines were the same length as a typical humans, though they did appear to be very sharp.
“Hm, looks like you've been taking pretty good care of your teeth...” mused Anton as he pressed down on Fiona's tongue and looked over the back of her throat “That's good, very good...”
Fiona gagged slightly at the sensation of her tongue being forced against the floor of her mouth.
“They had us go to the dentist pretty regularly at Bridgemont” said Kianna “We still go to the same one to get our teeth cleaned”
“Ah, I see” said Anton as he turned to her and set the tongue depressor back on the tray “When was the last time you made a visit?”
“Oh, uh, it wasn't very long ago!” answered Kianna as she watched him pick up one of the dental picks “...Like, a few months ago? ...I think?”
“Hm, okay, shouldn't have to worry about that for a while then” said Anton as he nodded softly and went back to examining Fiona's mouth.
Anton used the pick to tap at several suspicious points along the surfaces of Fiona's molars and judging by her lack of response he assumed that they were not anything to be concerned with immediately as they did not seem to be bothering her. Satisfied with his examination he turned back to Kianna and set the pick and mirror back on the tray.
“Well, everything looks pretty good Fiona” said Anton as he took off his glasses and clicked off the little light before setting them back on the tray “You do have a bit of funky breath going on but I'm sure that's due to the fact that you haven't had a chance to brush lately”
Kianna's eyes went wide as a grimace spread across her face. Gripping the tray with her right hand, she quickly turned to the side and breathed into her cupped left hand in an effort to smell her own breath.
It was fairly obvious that Fiona hadn't heard a word of what Anton had just said to her, as the dark elf was clearly too focused on trying to bite down on the gag in her mouth. As Anton watched her struggle, it quickly became all too apparent that she was losing the battle against her still rising panic.
Fiona began to quietly whimper and pull in earnest against the chains that held her still as she began to hyperventilate through her open mouth.
Taking a bit of pity on her, Anton placed his hand on top of her head and let the calming essence of his aura seep into her body.
Stiffening at his touch, the panic in Fiona's eyes immediately began to clear as she latched onto the calming warmth that suddenly filled her. Blinking slowly, she focused her large eyes on Anton's and went still as she stared up at him.
Anton couldn't help but feel a bit surprised that the normally defiant dark elf would allow herself to be influenced so easily and was even more surprised when she slightly tilted her head back and actually leaned into his touch.
“Hm, well this is a bit unexpected...” mused Anton as he began to lightly rub the dark elf's head “I'm not sure what to even make of this?”
Anton let a thin grin spread across his face as he noticed Kianna's eyes go wide and then narrow into an angry glare as her ears dipped down and pointed themselves straight back. She clearly wasn't happy with the attention that her sister was suddenly getting. And it was nearly impossible not to find her down right adorable as she silently fumed.
Focusing back on Fiona, Anton let the grin on his face fade a bit as he decided to give the limits of her current demeanor a gentle test.
“This is kind of nice. I like this not so, ferocious, side to you...” he said in a quiet tone as he continued to softly stroke her head “You know, Fiona... I don't actually want to ruin your life. Nor is it my goal to just make you miserable... Now I know it's going to be hard for you to believe that... But it's true... We don't have to be enemies... We really don't...”
Fiona was completely still for a moment before the corners of her eyes began to tighten. Blinking, she looked off to the side as she continued to let herself be comforted.
“Aw! Well aren't you being sweet on of a sudden!” quipped Kianna “That's a nice change of pace!”
Shifting her eyes over to her, Fiona gave her sister a cold stare to illustrate the fact that she wasn't amused.
Smiling back at her, Kianna narrowed her eyes as her expression became catty.
“You were just going on about me acting like his little pet and now look at you! You're literally letting him rub your head! And you like it too! I can tell!” she mocked as she watched her sister's eyes tighten into a glare “Didn't take long for little miss vicious to come around now did it!? So much for never letting him win!”
Although Fiona's ears were still laid back submissively, they now began to quiver as she balled her hands into fists.
“Hey now Kianna! That's enough” said Anton as he gave her a pointed look “She's been having a hard enough time as it is. There's no reason for you to be teasing her like that”
“...Sorry” mumbled Kianna as she dipped her ears a bit and glared at her sister again “...Kinda surprised that you're being so nice to her though. Since she's been such a bitch to you this whole time”
“It's completely understandable” said Anton as he reached up to the side of Fiona's face and went to loosen the wedge on the whitehead gag “Her situation is-!”
Anton pulled his hand back in surprise as Fiona suddenly snapped her head to the side and grazed him with her teeth.
Everything went still for a moment as Anton and Kianna both stared dumbfounded at Fiona.
“...Did you just try to bite me?” questioned Anton.
Fiona said nothing as she slowly shifted her piercingly bright, ruby-colored eyes upwards and glared hatefully up at Anton.
“...Yeah, she did!” mumbled Kianna “...Huh, looks like she's still a bitch after all!”
Fiona remained silent as her lips began to tremble. Though her mouth was being held open by the gag, she was still able to curl her lips back enough to make it obvious that she was not only snarling in anger but was now literally baring her teeth.
Anton narrowed his eyes as he focused on the bright, white fangs that the dark elf was now threatening him with.
Fiona blinked in surprise as the calming essence of Anton's aura suddenly disappeared. She went to jerk away from the hand he still had on her head but was held in place as he gripped her hair.
Pulling back on the handful of hair in his grip, Anton made the dark elf look up at the ceiling as he forced her head back enough for him to get a clear view of her open mouth.
“...So, it looks like you can hurt me then. At least a little bit” mused Anton as he gazed down at the dark elf “That's certainly interesting. I didn't think you'd be able to. ...I guess those curses I used gave you more freedom than I realized. ...You're not as restrained as I thought you were. ...Well, that's my mistake I guess. ...I was too soft with you”
Fiona grunted in pain as she instinctively tried to pull away. Stopping short, her eyes widened in unease as she suddenly felt a probing pressure against her teeth.
Anton had a thoughtful look on his face as he slowly ran his fingertip up and down Fiona's canine.
“Hm...” he mused to himself as he felt the smooth curvature of her short fang before running his fingertip down and pressing upwards against it's pointed tip “Oh yes... That is very sharp...”
Fiona's face showed her aggravation clearly as Anton eased her head forward and stared into her eyes.
“Listen to me very closely, you vicious, stubborn dark elf. If there is one thing that I will absolutely not tolerate from you...” warned Anton as he tightened his hold her hair “It is being bitten!”
Steeling herself against the pain from her scalp, Fiona glared up at him as her irises began to glow red with rage.
“Heed this warning, Fiona. Because I will not give you a second chance with this. If you ever try to use these fangs on me again...” whispered Anton as he tapped on the dark elf's canine “You will lose them”
Fiona remained still for a moment before her eyes went wide.
“Do not test me on this, Fiona. You will control yourself. Or you will not stay in one piece...” stated Anton as he continued to ominously tap on her tooth “Do you understand me?”
Fiona remained completely still for another moment before she tried and failed to grudgingly nod her head.
“Good” said Anton as pulled her head forward and made her look down at the floor as he shifted her head from side to side “Very good”
Fiona cried out in frustration as the pool of drool that had been forming in her mouth spilled down her chin and was dribbled across and in between her breasts. Struggling in Anton's grip, and pulling against the light chains proved to be a fruitless effort for her, and in the end she could do nothing but watch helplessly as her bust was coated with a layer of her own saliva.
“Ew! That's gross!” exclaimed Kianna as she watched lines of her sister's drool trail down her torso “Master, quit that! That's mean! She just took a shower!”
“Yes, you're right. It is mean” chuckled Anton as he let go of Fiona's hair “But being mean to her is just so much fun though...”
Finally free from his grip, Fiona growled in anger and hunched in on herself as she cringed away from Anton.
“Master you're cruel!” said Kianna as she watched her sister silently rage “Now she's covered in spit!”
“Does that bother you?” asked Anton as he turned to her “That I'm cruel to her?”
“...It, well? No, not really, I guess?” answered Kianna after a moment of thought “Fiona is the one being stupid. She doesn't have to keep fighting you like an idiot. She's just bringing all this on herself. So I guess she does deserve it?”
“Hm” nodded Anton as he assessed Kianna for a moment before turning back to Fiona.
The fuming dark elf pulled back on the light chains as he met her eyes.
“You know what Fiona... Since you seem so eager to prove just how vicious you can be...” mumbled Anton as he thoughtfully cradled his chin in his hand “I think I might just leave you restrained like this for the rest of the day... Give you a chance to calm down a bit... What do you think about that?”
Fiona went still for a moment before grunting and shaking her head softly as her eyes became nervous.
“Oh. You don't like that idea? Well, maybe we need a third opinion then” mocked Anton as he turned to Kianna “What do you think, Nurse? Should we set her free? Or just leave her as is?”
Kianna's eyes were thoughtful as she gazed at the look of desperation on her sister's face.
“...Do you only have one of those gag thingies?” she asked as she kept her eyes on Fiona.
“...Yes?” answered Anton as he arched an eyebrow “That's the only one I have”
“...So, if we leave it on her, then I won't have to wear it when it's my turn?” reasoned Kianna “Right?”
“That, is actually true!” said Anton as he slowly nodded his head.
Fiona groaned in misery as she let her head fall forward and hang in defeat.
“...Yeah, that really wouldn't be fair though” sighed Kianna as she shook her head “She's not even the one that bit you! I am! ...So no, she doesn't deserve that. We should just let her go”
“...Well, she did try to bite me” mumbled Anton “But I suppose you do have a fair point...”
Fiona raised her head and gave her sister a overtly grateful look. The dark elf jumped in surprise and grumbled as Anton reached up with both hands and firmly took hold of the gag on either side of her face.
“You do know how lucky you are to have her as a sister!” stated Anton as he looked down into Fiona's eyes “Don't you!?”
Fiona stared at him in silence before slowly nodding her head.
“Good” said Anton as he squeezed the wedges on both sides of the gag and released them from the cranks “Now, once you can speak again. I do expect a “thank you” from you for both me and Kianna”
Fiona exhaled in relief as the two halves of the gag came together and she was finally able to close her mouth again. Since the gag was still held in place by the straps that were wrapped around her head she couldn't help but to mouth the two bars and taste the bitter metal with her tongue.
Anton smirked at the look of distaste on her face and stepped back behind her to unbuckle the gag.
Fiona pushed the gag out of her mouth with her tongue as Anton came back to her front and tugged on it with the leather straps.
Once completely free, Fiona hunched back in on herself and looked down at the floor in front of her.
“...Thank you” she whispered meekly as she ran her tongue through her mouth.
“Thank you?” exclaimed Anton as he gave her a pointed look.
“Master!” declared Fiona as she cringed away from him “A-and you too! Kianna!”
“Yeah. It's cool” mumbled Kianna as she watched her sister fight to hold back her tears of frustration “So is she finally done now?”
“Yes, she is” said Anton as he turned away from the dark elves and made his way to the counter-top “Hopefully in more ways than one”
Kianna watched quietly as Anton took a tube-shaped dispenser of alcoholic wipes out of the travel bag and used them to start cleaning and sterilizing the whitehead gag. She turned back to Fiona when the rings and light chains that held her in place suddenly vanished.
To afraid to move from where she stood, Fiona wrapped her arms around herself as she kept her eyes away from both Anton and her sister.
Kianna stared at her solemn sister for a moment before moving over to stand near Anton.
“You can set the tray down, we won't need it for a minute” said Anton as he placed the whitehead gag back in it's case “Just give me a minute to get everything cleaned and we'll get your turn out of the way”
“Okay” nodded Kianna as she set the tray down on the counter-top near the tablet “Hey, do you mind if I take care of her real quick? While you do that?”
“Not at all” said Anton as he picked up the tongue depressor from the tray “I was actually hoping you would, so thank you!”
“You're welcome!” grinned Kianna as she tossed a bath towel and a one of the bathrobes over her arm and made her way back to her sister.
“Kianna!” growled Fiona as her met her approaching sister's eyes “You gotta help me!”
“Yeah, I am” soothed Kianna as she stopped in front of her and began to dab at the saliva residue on her belly “You'll be clean again in just a second”
Fiona hunched down and subconsciously tried to hide herself behind her sister as she cupped her hands over her mouth.
“I don't mean that! Did you not hear him!? This bastard is going to pull out my teeth!” she snarled as she tried to keep her voice down “Help me! Please!”
“He said he's only going to do that if you try to bite him again” reasoned Kianna as she wiped away at each of Fiona's breasts “...Wait? Are you going to try to bite him again?”
“What! No!” exclaimed Fiona as she shook her head “The fuck would I do that for!?”
“I don't know! Cause you're stupid!? Why did you even do it this time!?” whispered Kianna as she looked her in the eyes “Anyways! If you're not going to bite him again then you're fine! You have nothing to worry about!”
Clenching her teeth together behind her hands, Fiona whimpered pitifully as she pleaded with her eyes.
Staring at her for a moment, Kianna sighed softly through her nose as she leaned in and pressed her forehead against her sister's.
“You're gonna be okay, Fiona” she soothed as she wrapped the bathrobe around her sister's shoulders and pulled her in closer for an embrace “Just stop being so stupid... And you'll be fine...”
Anton had stopped in the middle of his task to watch the dark elves through the mirror. Once again it was clear that they were both finding comfort in each others touch. Like before, they had both folded their ears back and away from their heads as they rested their foreheads together. Though he could barely hear only faint sounds, he was fairly sure that Kianna was now humming softly as she held her sniveling sister. They stayed this way for some time until Kianna pulled back and gave her nearly dozing sister another look over.
“...Hey, Master! ...I think Fiona has had enough for now. She could probably use some alone time. ...She looks really tired. ...Like really tired!” she said as she pulled the sides of the bathrobe out a bit and helped an almost unresponsive Fiona slid her arms into the sleeves “Do you mind if she goes to her room and takes a nap?”
“No, she's done here. So if that's what she wants to do then that's fine” said Anton as he continued to watch them through the mirror “And I'd agree with you on thinking that she could use a little time on her own. So that works perfectly”
“You good with that?” asked Kianna as she tied the robe shut around her sister's waist.
“What!? Are you kidding!?” hissed Fiona “Like I could just leave you alone with him!? What if he tries something with you!?”
“Yeah, that's part of the point of you leaving! If I'm lucky he will!” mumbled Kianna as she straightened Fiona's robe and then looked her in the eyes.
Fiona stared back for a moment before sighing heavily and slumping her shoulders in defeat.
“Seriously!?” she groaned quietly as she let herself lean forward and rested her forehead back against her sister's “...You're so stupid, you slut!”
Kianna giggled softly as she gently pushed her own forehead back against Fiona's.
“...You should go” whispered Kianna as she poked Fiona in the sternum to urge her on “You're about to fall over”
Fiona was still for a moment before she wrapped her arms around her sister and pulled her into a tight embrace.
“...Are you sure?” she asked as she held Kianna as tightly as she could.
“Yeah, it's cool! I got this!” smiled Kianna as she hugged her back “I'll see you in a little while!”
“...You're stupid, and I hate you” grumbled Fiona as she loosened her hold and pulled away “...Scream if you need me. ...Okay!?”
“I will!” giggled Kianna as she let her arms fall away from around her sister “Now go get some sweet dreams!”
Nodding her head, Fiona glanced at Anton and gave him a murderous glare before turning away and grudgingly marching through the door.
Biting her lower lip, Kianna watched her sister make a tentative path through the master bedroom and then disappear as she made her way out towards the hall. Once Fiona was gone from sight, Kianna turned to Anton and smiled broadly.
“Finally!” she breathed as she quickly made her way back to his side “Now we can finally be alone!”
Anton couldn't help but to chuckle at her enthusiasm.
“Well now!?” he smiled as he set the dental pick down on the tray “Was all that planned out then!?”
“...Maybe!” mumbled Kianna as she looked away with her eyes and grinned “...Yes!”
Anton chuckled again as he shook his head.
“Well, before you get yourself too excited!” he laughed as he picked up the tablet and quickly switched files “We do need to get your little checkup out of the way!”
“Okay! That's fine!” exclaimed Kianna as she nodded in agreement “I'm ready whenever you are!”
“Alright then!” teased Anton as he gave her a sideways glance and grinned playfully “Then assume the position, my little slave! And we'll get started right away!”
Kianna stared up at him for a second before a look of smugness slowly spread itself across her face.
“...Yes” she breathed quietly as she folded her ears down and pointed them back and away from her head “...As you wish”
Anton turned to face her fully as Kianna stepped away from him. The dark elf looked back over her shoulder and kept her head tilted back enough that one of her bright, ruby-colored eyes stayed locked to his. As he watched, she unwrapped the towel from over her chest and, holding the corners with both hands, she let it slowly slide down her torso.
With each step she took she revealed more and more of her body as she let the towel fall further and further down. The piercing whiteness of her hair as it spread out evenly along her shoulders and the falling white cotton towel both contrasted brightly against the smooth, cocoa colored skin being revealed between them. As the towel pooled at the small of her back, she swayed her hips wide and with two sashaying steps she let her derriere come into full view. The roundness of her heart-shaped bottom was showcased clearly as she let the towel slip beneath her butt cheeks and come to rest at the tops of her thighs. Pulling back upwards on the towel, she playfully snagged and lifted her own behind. Her butt cheeks both came to rest with a tantalizing jiggle when she released them from her hold by letting go of the towel and having it fall to the floor behind her.
Fully nude now, save for her collar, the dark elf wrapped her arms over her chest in mock bashfulness as she stepped onto the bathmat. Locking her knees together she angled the lower half of her right leg out to the side and stood at a slant as she gave Anton a generous view of the backside of her body. Staying motionless for only a moment, she kept her next movements slow and sensual as she twisted at the waist, rolled her hips to the side and kicked off with her angled leg as she turned to face him.
Kianna's arms were wrapped tightly around her torso and her hands were cupped protectively over each of her breasts as she teasingly kept them hidden from view. Tilting her hips to the side, she bent her right leg at the knee and lifted it just high enough to hide her sex with her thigh.
The dark elf lowered her ears and pouted playfully before a sly grin spread across her face. Giving each of her breasts a quick squeeze, she mashed her nipples between her thumbs and fingers before dropping her arms away from her chest completely and stepping to the side to stand with her legs slightly spread and her slit fully revealed. She then ran her hands down her sides and followed the curvature of her waist and hips before lifting her arms up and, using the backs of her hands, she tossed her hair back and off of her shoulders. The dark elf then laced her fingers together above her head and planted her coupled hands against the back of her skull. With her shoulders rolled back and her chest thrust forwards, her breasts appeared at their fullest as they stood up and out in front of her.
Kianna's large, captivating eyes had become shimmering pools of seduction as she faced Anton and fixed him within her nearly hypnotic gaze. Wearing nothing but her collar and a thin confident smile, the haughty dark elf stood poised and with every smooth, feminine curve of her body completely exposed and on display for him to enjoy to the fullest.
“...I'm ready for you now” she breathed alluringly as her ears folded themselves further down behind her head and her hips swayed slightly towards him “...My Master”
Anton stood frozen in place for nearly a full minute before he finally came back to his senses.
“...Oh, Hell!” he muttered as he tried and failed to curb the stiffening that was taking place between his legs “...Why do I keep thinking that you're the good one!?”

50