Chapter 87: Beginning of the end
557 9 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Heyo~

Everyone thinks pregnant women are hot; who could have guessed it!

Anyone who doesn't enjoy abuse directed at the manifestation of death should avoid the end of this chapter - thought I would have included music with the content of this chapter but I apparently haven't so... Sorry for that?

Anyways. enjoy~♥

 

Fuka who was unconscious found herself in a wooden toboggan that honestly looked more like a hollowed out, half cut through, log as it even had the bark still upon it.

Of course, it wasn’t that simple as a normal wooden log with a hollowed out inside doesn’t have the mystical ability to float a few centimeters above the ground in a very stable manner. Instead it was thanks to the hard work of Emily that Fuka was able to have a painless ride from the battlefield back to civilization. Using her very own [Magic Enhanced Runic Grafting Knife] - which was also made by her before she left on this journey - she was able to engrave many runic formations onto the base of the device. This made it so the bottom of the wooden stretcher glowed with a blue light while following behind Lyada who led the charge for once.

Those walking beside the temporary bed of course couldn’t help compliment the literally incandescent work of the cow though the lazy dragon kit was sitting at the front with a piece of straw in her mouth.

“Perfect as always Mil’s~!” <Eel>

“Achcha, thou must be well aware of thine lovers tremendous work, considering thou art about to coerce thine ally off their stretcher.” <Promicarus>

“Ah~ but I was heavily wounded as well though~.” <Eel>

“So was this one!” <Promicarus>

“N-no need to argue over it… I could easily make another one as it’s merely a simple levitation formation upon the bottom of a piece of wood. Anyone could make something like this just as well as I have…” <Emily>

“*Tch* Modesty isn’t a sin but a virtue so a demon should avoid it!” <Promicarus>

“Eh…?” <Emily>

The method was so simple that even a country bumpkin could figure it out yet the skill and knowledge required to perform it was far more intensive. To keep it simple; the process relied on putting magic through a knife to engrave magic formula onto an item though that was only the most basic of the art of runes. Those runes would require a constant input of mana and would be temporary as, as soon as they have no mana source they would cease their effects while also requiring the crafter to be able to properly graft the formation perfectly.

Grafting knives like Emily’s on the other hand are built with little tanks that release [Magic Ink] during the grafting process which allows for the runes to last. Many different inks exist which work better with different formations but may make others explode, some which can survive in environments others can and even some that generate a certain amount of energy to power the formation without an external power. The knowledge of the different [Magic Ink] may as well be as intensive as that of formations… Well not really but there is a lot to consider!

Still with how poor {Orrid Empire} truly was in terms of talents it is likely that the little Emily is already the most talented Runic Smith in the entire kingdom. Though considering that if there were any others they would be under the thumb of the major families or kings that wouldn’t be surprising in the least. They would no doubt selfishly keep the information to themselves leading to essentially no progress in the field.

On the other hand Emily was given research materials from a succubus Demon Lord who usually resided in either the far more advanced {Demon Realm} or {Dreamscape}. To put it simply Emily’s own techniques were the best from eons of built up knowledge with the greatest potential through being tested in the harshest setting. Even if it was something as simple as a levitation formation was there any way she could lose to the scrubs in Orrid?

Then again she also hadn’t met another Runic Smith so she only had the stories of the true experts of the past to go off. In terms of talent she was no lesser than them but certainly she was just at the start of her very long journey in her art. Well, it was a bit of a lie she’s never met another artisan of a similar style, just Promicarus focused on a far more specialised skill compared to Emily’s broader ability.

Even then Promicarus could run circles around most since, in her own words, she’s Promicarus thus it’s expected.

Lyada was as silent as always as they quickly approached the mountain town though luckily they weren’t relying on her to tell them when they arrived. With the extra height afforded to her by sitting nearly on top of Fuka’s face, Eel was able to easily see in the distance where she saw some large stone walls.

Those weren’t the most noticeable things in the scenery though.

In the distance a mountain predominantly oversaw the comparatively tiny town that sat in the centre of a diverging creek that flowed down. Many shadowy specks could be seen moving along the gigantic eminence like fleas upon the back of the {Ancient World Eating Serpent & Demon Prince - Jourmenganda Tyrant Indigo}... Well, while maybe not that extreme , they certainly were small in comparison to the mountain.

Those tiny specks were each a powerful adventurer who would command respect even in the wider world as they would be at the very least D-Rank to even consider challenging the mountain in front of them. Various flashes of light showed they were already hard at work despite many not being anywhere near the peak. Even more frightening than them were the far large specks that could be seen on the mountain while scariest of all was the hundred of other mountains that treated the one the adventurers explored as nothing but a child.

Compared to the fields with scarce amounts of trees from the previous village this area was covered in far more woodland. Different from the woods to the west, these trees were the evergreen trees with a light amount of powdered snow that blew down from the vast mountain range adorning them. The small specks of pure white shimmered under the light from the noon sun letting the forested path become almost magical - something enhanced by the mystical floating log easily holding two people.

The occasional pair of eyes from a woodland critter would peer out from behind the bountiful bushes with plump red berries. Periodically even a little rabbit, ignored by the hunters for larger game further in the forest, would run across the road. Even the well trod on the dirt path helped to bring this feeling of mysticallity as something about it just seemed so otherworldly despite no more magic being present than usual.

With Eel being closer to nature than most it wasn’t surprising she seemed at home. Closing her eyes while leaning back with only her arms which rested on the side of the log to support her as the log peacefully made its way down the track. Taking in the rich scent of the nature filled woodland brought a serene smile to her smile that was something far different from the wild smile yet seemed somehow far closer to Alexis.

“Feels so nice here~ it appears to be filled to the brim with natural energy while I can even smell the rare treasures hidden deep in the mountains~!” <Eel>

“Oh? And which is it that thou art most excited about?” <Promicarus>

“The treasures obviously fufufu~!” <Eel>

“Honesty is a virtue so well done my little kit~.” <Alexis>

“Yet greed is a sin so thou art to proceed to fuck thine-selves!” <Promicarus>

“Language.” <Lyada>

“Thou too lusty bitch!” <Promicarus>

“Why are you so an-” <Emily>

“Thy most of all innocent seductress!” <Promicarus>

After pointing at everyone while shouting the self-proclaimed demon lord found herself out of breath just as the gate came into view but…

“Now that is one big fucking line~!” <Eel>

“Language dear~.” <Alexis>

“Thine ist oneth giganticuth fucking line~!” <Eel>

“I am going to enjoy tomorrow…” <Promicarus>

“So am I~.” <Eel>

The other two original members of Elizabeth’s paradise couldn’t help but look at the two in confusion while Alexis held a bitter look in her eyes. She knew what was to come yet also knew she could do nothing about it now - her only hope was that he could stop drinking for long enough to make an appearance. Yet at the same time she knew that if demons got involved at least one of those children were likely to die…

They nevered cared about agreements between the {All Seeing Ancient One} & {True God} to help the newer generation grow after all.

<At the very least if it’s that silly brat I can reel him in - if he remembers who I am that is.>

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Atop the ridge overlook the home of a certain [Ancient Evil Dragon] (though considering there was only one of such dragons in existence it could only be Pandora) sat a single boy. From the den in front of him came a pillar of rich demonic energy that could only belong to the {Demon Realm} yet more prominent than that was the aura of undead. It was noticeably different from the pure undying yin that was prevalent in the {Plague Lands} yet that didn’t mean it was more powerful than it outright.

Although the two types of yin fought viciously for prominence, a little bit of heavenly yang seemingly mixed in somehow, the boy didn’t seem to care. Even though he couldn’t be older than ten the look he gave the fantastical scene was just one of remembrance that was quite unfitting for a child not even a dozen years old. Nobody was around to judge him though since even the plagued undead didn’t dare to bother this place.

“I wonder how long it’s been since I’ve seen sunny Sohn - maybe I should use visiting my new nephew as an excuse? Nah, she’d probably chase me away with some line like “a queen doesn’t have time to reminisce, Navy” isn’t that right?” <?????>

“Dory thought you were called Jeeves…” <Horsemen of Death>

…Well there was one person to judge him.

“Ah~ you see it’s complicated and has a very long backstory that I’ll have to give to you in bits over the course of 87 or so parts - even then don’t exp-” <Jeeves/Navy?>

“Dory has decided Dory doesn’t care.” <Horsemen of Death>

“Nobody ever is jehehe~.” <Navy>

The boy simply shook his head while lifting his palms up in a shrug as if he didn’t particularly care with needn’t an aspect of worry. Nobody could say this wasn’t an impressive feat with literal death looming just a few steps behind her upon her pale horse - though many would argue being a midget with giant breasts would ruin the intimidation a little. Others would argue that the horseman didn’t lose a shred despite their less than ideal body type. Especially when her voice was very distorted and deep like one would expect from someone with a skull for a face while fully encased in a black robe.

That black robe that seemed to diffuse into a dark shadow from the darkest place of the abyss. Other than their breasts it was hard to make up the shape or size of their limbs due to constant black smoke coming from said robe - a silver skull in contrast appeared in the place of a face in that ragged robe. Considering the jaw didn’t move even as ‘Dory’ spoke showed the rider wasn’t actually a skeleton though which was kind of a betrayal considering the other horsemen before were true undead.

What was certainly was real was the two long twisted horns that pierce through the back of the shadowy hood.

Still, being undead or not, that didn’t change the fact that this being was the undisputed leader as well as strongest of the apocalypse bearers or that the gigantic scythe they wielded in their left hand as if it were a toy was very sharp.

“Y’know, me and you are very similar, we’re both very lonely with everyone trying to find a way to permanently put us down because it’s decided that is the way things should be. Just having to hope that someday someone will finally come along to magically fix your unending suffering. Are you not angry at this world for that?” <Navy>

“Dory is confused… Dory knows that one day her rider will be born!” <Horsemen of Death>

To that the boy just shook his head without looking at the masked girl.

“The future isn’t set in stone anymore as Munzumira changed the principles of fate long ago thus while my older sister would never strike down anyone for going against it. At the end of the day you have been fed nothing but lies by Mother or Munzumira yet have no way to ever think about resisting things. What’s amazing is you aren’t the only one… This entire {Mortal Realm} is suffering due to the inequality inbuilt by my martial siblings being allowed to fester.” <Navy>

“Dory is curious about this.” <Horsemen of Death>

It was that at that point his aura changed as an air of insanity appeared in his heterochromia eyes while two other changes occurred in those two crazed eyes. The indigo eye suddenly became engulfed in a flame while the navy one spewed out sparks - neither of these were the common variety of those elements. While the lightning sparks from his eye were at least blue they were azura in shade with a clear heavenly aura which contrasted the other eye erupted with demonic violet flames that wished for nothing but destruction

“It’s simple… Tear it all down then start again from the beginning in a way where everyone can be happy once more without a need for all this division! Though at first we’d need to divide them up as even lil’purps can’t win with her {Demon Realm} when against the might of the other factions combined; hence why she hasn’t achieved her own revenge yet.” <Navy>

“Dory… Doesn’t like that idea very much since it would be very evil to kill everyone just because she doesn’t want to be alone anymore. She also thinks you are a little crazy if she is going to be honest with you.” <Horsemen of Death>

“You were meant to be the naivest of all the heroes hence why you ended up where you are little miss infinite item box.” <Navy>

With that the little boy just let out another sigh which would make an old man at the end of his life feel he was young again. While dusting off his pants slowly Navy rose to his feet once more with a bitter smile upon his face which showed that he likely expected that answer. He himself knew that the path he was not a righteous one yet it was one he judged was needed to be walked upon nonetheless.

“Don’t suppose you’ll let me escape peacefully would you - I didn’t expect you so soon?” <Navy>

“Dory doesn’t feel like that is a good idea so would like you to stay here while she reseals the path to the {Demonic Realm - Underworld} once again.” <Horsemen of Death>

A bitter smile appeared on his face as he reached under his robes to pull out a gaudy golden bottle with a rich electric blue ankh proudly in front of it. From the bottle he pulled out a little pill that smelled strongly of bubblegum and upon putting it in his mouth which made the robed evil dragon raise her scythe ready for what the effect of the pill was… But it was just bubblegum as he began chewing as the white pill quickly became a sticky pink substance.

Though he seemed rather rhythmic with his chewing.

“Thought so… Guess I’ll need to show the world why the Navy is a pillar and Jeeves is a mere undead monster then. This shouldn’t be too problematic so let’s get this over with quickly.After all I’ve already judged that no matter what moves you make you won’t be able to harm me my little fallen hero - let’s start the music~♪” <Navy>

Before he could even try to turn around the pale horse under Dory neighed loudly as a cold blue flame erupted from its mouth. Beneath the riders little hand erupted a mane of similarly icy blue flame while it’s eyes as well became engulfed only for a wave of blue flames to shoot out towards the little boy to sever him from his mortal body. He simply walked forward slowly while a charred skeletal arm covered in crimson veins appeared in mid-air to palm slap the fire into the floor while making the earth itself shake with a drum like ‘boom’.

From that palm strike flowed out a ring of lightning that released a constant buzz as it expanded out from the impact which would usually catch someone  due to knocking them off balance. As if that was the start of a song another palm appeared to slam where the horse was yet Pandora foresaw that so. It was easy enough for her to charge forward while having her deathly stallion leap over the ring of electricity as she chased after Navy who continued to walk away.

To add to the song a sudden  whirling occurred thus gained her attention as she quickly spread out her senses to discover where the sound came from. Over her shoulder to recognize the appearance of some sort of cannon spewing slowly expanding purple flames - she was sure that even she wouldn’t want to be hit by that. Though she wasn’t ‘divine’ yet she was still the deadliest being in existence with lots of experience. As such, a tug on her steed’s flaming was all that was needed to jump to the right side thus escaping just before a pillar of purple flames reduced everything in its way to nothing with a pleasant *pheew*.

Perhaps if she realised at this point that even the pounding of her horses' hoofs played along with Navy’s beat she may have been able to prevent what was to come.

She charged towards his back with her scythe ready to reap his head from his body yet without indication he suddenly dropped into a split. While from in front of him revealed another ripple in space with a gigantic cross with a bladed bottom yet Pandora was quick to make her mount leap and land atop the blade just in time for another beat to pass. This time the palm landed upon the over side of the sword resulting in the undying pair to be catapulted towards the pillar of energy escape from the {Demon Realm}.

That was no problem for her though as the pale horse simply galloped mid air as tails of blue flame roared behind as it hurriedly turned around to give chase. Just in time for the whirling of another one of those cannons to appear in front of the duo making them leap midair to dodge the flames that followed in its wake. This hardly delayed her as she chased after the back of Navy who was running away in the distance after talking big thus making the bringer of death gnash her teeth behind her silver mask.

“You cannot escape Dory!” <Horsemen of Death>

“Sorry I can’t hear you back there so just keep up with the beat~♪” <Navy>

As if that was the signal to stop playing it easy, two skeletal palms appeared on either side of the apocalypse bringer to mightily clap together with her in the middle. She wasn’t caught up in this though as she quickly jumped up onto the back of the Pale Horse before leaping off it towards her target with her scythe at the ready. Although it hurt her she had no choice to leap from her horse yet fully intended to teach the Navy exactly the pain she felt.

Unshockingly the beast was caught between the world rending force of the two causing it to explode into a gigantic explosion of blue flames. These flames only helped her shoot forward in hopes to end the grand genocider yet cruel was fate as a sword appeared midair to slash towards her. It was easy enough to knock away with her stave yet that killed a lot of her momentum as she plumped towards the earth.

Feeling as if she may be lonely, a gaggle of cannons below her in a desire to turn her into plague flavoured swiss cheese. She wasn’t that easy to kill though. Deciding that if he was going to get serious she too should as space began to twist in front of her to form a hole which she fell in just before the flaming pillar.

In response to the wormhole another appeared in front of Navy which she flew through while keeping her momentum while swinging her Scythe at his waist. Unfortunately she could hit it yet again time for the drum beat. A palm slammed down upon her back slamming her into the ground while he just so happened to be between fingers; to add insult to literal injury this meant the fingers came down to push her blade to the ground yet allowed him to escape.

As the palm ended she jumped back while she attempted to charge towards him only for a giant cross blade to slam down through her waist to pin her. While many within the toppler rank could survive merely being run through the abdomen she quickly realised this was in no way such a simple attack as pain soon racked through her. That was quite literally ‘all of her’ which she felt was being torn apart from inside out - from body, soul and mind.

“GUHAAAAAH!” <Horsemen of Death>

The strangest thing was that the blade wasn’t even able to pierce through her flesh as her dragon scales beneath the robe were simply far too tempered. Despite that it felt as if the very spirit within her that came from her soul to support everything that made ‘her’ had suddenly turned on her… Because a certain part of her spirit quite literally was and was tearing her apart.

Unfortunately for her though, her screams weren’t the end of the synthony but merely the built up to the crescendo. Such a moment soon occurred as the pillar of every soon exploded out into a boom as [Yang Undead] from the {Heavenly Realm} along with their demonic counterparts that immediately began to swarm out towards the duo. Just in time for a quad-cannon to finish charging above the pain filled Dory to fire concentrated [Violet Flames of Destruction] onto her little limbs to erase them which was only adding to her pain.

As if the girl wasn’t struggling enough another palm quickly came down to slam to end the song as well as send the sword through her scales to keep her on the floor while four more swords came down to block her open wounds to keep her there.

“I’m sorry you had to stand in my way… Your mistake was assuming I was Jeeves who doesn’t think before he acts as compared to me, the true {Pillar of the Rogue}, who just enjoys a good song while I fight. Though honestly I’m sick of fighting hence why you probably assumed that this weak mortal body couldn’t be used to fight. Unfortunately nothing beats experience and no one is more experienced than Navy Indigo.” <Navy>

Shaking his head with a sigh as the legion of undead soon rallied to his beck and call; it certainly didn’t seem surprising what he planned to do either.

“Why are *cough* you not infected…” <Dory>

“I judged that I wouldn’t be able to be, hence I’m here.” <Navy>

“... What?” <Dory>

With the pain going through her it was difficult to lift her head up so she was left simply staring at the sand beneath her while her black blood pooled out. A constant green vapour rose from whatever her occasionally thick and thin blood ended up touching due to how toxic, cursed & infected she was. Still it appeared Navy couldn’t care less as he just looked upon his army before hearing the pained voice of Dory call out once more.

“How… Dory *cough* also doesn’t understand how *cough* you can use that much power in a mortal human *cough* child's body…” <Dory>

“You shouldn’t talk so much since I used karma which would turn sin upon its bearer, although unintentionally, you are an evil cultivator…” <Navy>

Both of them knew that even this wasn’t enough to kill the dragoness who was quite literally cursed with the most horrifying variant of immortality… That didn’t change the fact that this was the worst pain she has ever experienced by a long shot. For an evil creature like Pandora this was literally the worst pain possible due to her entire cultivation being based on the evil sins from countless people.

Still despite that she managed to lift her head to look up at Navy who could only shake his head while bringing out that pill bottle from earlier. Blowing a bubble while retrieving another bubblegum to hold up in front of the confused and in pain dragon. He merely pop his bubble before sucking the remains back in to reply by tapping the ‘interesting’ ankh on the bottle.

“I have a very good friend who managed to think aeons ahead is all - gave me something that’s good for my little wounded heart.” <Navy>

“Who *cough* is that…?” <Dory>

“Ah… I forgot you are still a child… That makes this feel way worse to do…” <Navy>

After saying, that he literally just turned away from Dory, leaving her in a place that essentially not even gods can easily access. This also meant she had no way to remove the crosses/stakes that were putting her under the influence of karma (never mind just heal). With that it wouldn’t be surprising if centuries went by without her being able to free herself from her unbearable pain.

Watching him walk away, tears dripped down her cheeks, burning her own skin, as she softly called out towards his parting back.

“Dory still doesn’t understand…” <Dory>

Are titty boys (males who are often feminine with large breasts) hot?
  • OMG YES Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Ew... No... Votes: 3 10.7%
  • What is wrong with you? Votes: 14 50.0%
Total voters: 28
7