Chapter 88: Boredom = Violence
661 18 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Heyo~

You guys mostly think that I'm weird... In other, newer, news I'm writing a new novel that will be a regression  style story that has a game that is a bit more than a game; something the main character will take full advantage of.

Anyway, enjoy~♥

 

Eel discovered something new that day…

Lines were really fucking boring.

Luckily she was more patient than the usual dragon else the crowd would look an awful lot like more like those monsters the adventurers were dragging behind themselves. It had to be said that just about everyone in the line was either an adventurer or a merchant hungry for the profits such active adventurers could brind. Due to the higher mana in the air monsters were not only quite common yet also stronger than average.

They had arrived at noon yet they still had quite the line in front of them filled with adventurers who got lucky with some early kills upon entering the surrounding woodland. Though for quite a distance behind there were even more adventurers who just returned from hunting with equally fresh prey which they were dismantling. There were also some merchants who wished to see if they could scalp some high quality beast materials from these mountains; this was a very popular method even in times of peace. Monster materials were as useful as possible building materials, clothing, armour, weapons, magic artefacts and more so there was always a need for them.

Stronger the monster stronger the effects they offered (usually) as a rule of thumb that meant they were worth more. With a war economy spreading throughout most territories the use for the parts with more combat oriented uses had skyrocketed in worth if one doesn’t mind taking the risk of getting caught up in the war themselves should things go south. On top of that the rich who thrived on showing off that they were rich would often purchase even single body parts - heads and limbs being the most popular - at extreme prices just to say that they spent ‘x amount’ on the part.

Now that the military magnates were sweeping up monster bodies to support their silly war those ostentatious types would only pay even more…

Of course, with so much dismantling there was also an egregious amount of blood from decently strong beasts. Honestly it wasn’t surprising that, with how boring it was to wait while doing nothing, Eel’s hunger had started to take over. Her little tummy growling while saliva leaked from the side of her mouth as she looked towards an [Ark-Horn Deer] who was having their hide removed.

She wasn’t the only one looking towards these corpses with hunger as many merchants were exactly the same. In fact it wasn’t exactly astonishing that many merchants weren’t even bothering to wait to enter the city as they tried to barter with adventurers for their kills. With the blood of many beasts being a good alchemic component and potentially even very useful for artefact crafting in general if the little moo-bus was to be trusted (she was) some even made sure to collect it. It was far more difficult to collect a liquid like blood though so much went to waste causing Eel to grow under her breath making some send her repulsed keeks.

That probably wasn’t helped by the fact she very much appeared like a beast of high repute with those nine-tails on her buttox.

“Grr~! Humans are so wasteful with their kills; just look at how much blood they are wasting with most of them not even bothering. That much blood could make a couple [Blood Gems] yet here they are letting it wastefully pour with no consideration. I suppose at least it will act as a good source of nutrients for the plants but still~!” <Eel>

“I know~ we are nearly at the front of the line so just bear with them a little longer and we can get a job to head into the mountains. You will even be able to hunt another [Giant Green Lizard] or even a [Wyvern] if you want. Who knows, we may even be able to find a significantly rarer sub-dragon in the form of a [Wyrm]~.” <Alexis>

“Huh~ do not think I’ve eaten any worms before~...” <Eel>

“I think she said [Wyrm] not worm…” <Emily>

“Indeed; if thou devoured a worm it would become cannibalism!” <Promicarus>

“Cannibalism with sub-dragon.” <Lyada>

Hearing the conversation, which has unsurprisingly come up a few times with her eating habits, the little kit just shook her head while lifting her hands in a shrug. A handsome yet wild smile appeared on her face which made full use of her regal yet free aura that came so naturally to her as a… Well whatever race you want to give her.

“You see~ technically it’s not the same since it’s quite common in vampire culture to ‘eat’ one another as a sign of closeness of submission. That doesn’t mean it’s not offensive to the extreme to drink others' blood yet it may as well be treated the same as a sloppy french kiss between humans and we all know you love them while Promicarus is a closet pervert. It simply is what it is fufufu~!” <Eel>

Hearing that Promicarus narrowed her eyes.

“That is drinking blood from another; even if blood is all that is required to sustain them that is hardly the same as killing them then chewing on their carcass!” <Promicarus>

“Eh~ you worry too much~!” <Eel>

“Thou dost not worry enough!” <Promicarus>

While the group was having the usual banter between themselves, the conversation topic got the attention of quite a lot of people. The initial response was of course one of revulsion since it was about cannibalism which is a sin looked down upon by essentially everyone. Though that was only from those that only heard the general details.

For others - especially the merchants who were always quite attentive - they couldn’t find themselves any more interested in the group. Everyone in this city could essentially be summed up as being around for one main reason; there was a large number of monsters. Rare or powerful monsters were especially of interest.

Yet here at the entrance there were two nine-tailed foxes in a humanoid form that they hadn’t ever seen in person before. Some of the less worldly individuals would just believe they were some rare fox-kin due to being born and raised in the backwards {Orrid Empire} - those with enough experience with the outside world would know more. It wasn’t a secret how the fox race worked and neither were the legends about how the [Nine Tailed Fox] only lacked the correct location when the title of [Heavenly Beast] is concerned.

They were the first [Spirit Beast] to ascend to the rank of a [Holy Beast] or [Guardian Beast] which meant even young they must be quite powerful. Though since a lot of them had left for the {Demon Realm} powerful foxes were also incredibly rare, especially with nine tails. It just so happened that these two factors often led to an incredibly high pay-cheque.

However it would appear these people overlooked something… Eel was bored.

How could such a skilled hunter like her not notice the conversations around let alone Alexis how was essentially higherspecked variant due to her age. The two foxes didn’t mind as one of the chubbier merchants in front of them whispered something to some city guards, handing over a little pouch under the cover of his body yet not nearly discrete as he thought. In fact they both turned to one another with a smile.

“Remember~ play nice as to not cause problems for Fuka~.” <Alexis>

“Fufufu~ I always have things under control so do not worry~!” <Eel>

“... Spoiled rotten…” <Promicarus>

Although she mumbled to herself in ‘disdain’ over their actions she did nothing to stop the flow of events. Why would she go out of her way for some silly mortals who could recognise what a fox was but forgot their number one trait wasn’t raw power but unbeaten cunning? As a Demon Lord she wasn’t about to be charitable and save the brain dead!

Still sitting upon the levitating wooden stretcher, Eel moved her right hand down to grab onto the shaft of her spear that rested beside the unconscious Fuka’s face. Meanwhile the merchant seemed to have finished speaking to those two guards at the entrance into the city as they looked over from the merchant towards Eel. Upon seeing them a malicious grin appeared on one of their faces while the other friendly patted the merchant's flabby shoulder while welcoming him into their town which he accepted.

Upon entering the town followed by his little convoy he immediately turned around to give the group of girls a smug smirk. You can only imagine his confusion upon realising that the girl he plotted the death for was currently offering him a very similar smile - he got to figure out why very shortly after. As can be expected the vicious guard walked up to the gang first.

“If you surrender now so we can take you in on account of ste-*Splat*” <Guard>

“Nah~ I do not feel like going through all this nonsense you humans are fond of. If you want to kill someone for the reward of a successful hunt you should be honest - lying is meant to be something only bad people do after all. With that in mind… Come at me you fucks~!” <Eel>

Almost immediately Eel thrust her spear forward at such a quick speed hardly anyone was able to see it resulting in the bone blade puncturing his throat. Usually in these situations the person will either be panicked or maybe give a warning yet the little girl had just mercilessly removed the man from the census before anyone noticed. With the suddenness it wasn't surprising that everyone had frozen (especially when considering her use of intimidation); even her own team had frozen for a second due to the speed…

Well everyone except the mature holy vixen.

Considering her dex was never one of her top attributes it wasn’t surprising that none of them had expected such a feat. That was only because they hadn’t seen her in action since she had awakened her fox bloodline thanks to Alexis; in other words her evolution couldn’t have been considered a complete failure as she did awaken a bloodline just the wrong one. She may not have been able to develop a core however her dex… Well it hardly made up for that since being able to transform would essentially be a x10 upgrade to all stats considering the 200 attribute improvement for dex yet it was still something.

Her gaze slowly turned to the merchant.

“Ah~ your the fucker who wanted my beautiful butt on a mantle place, eh~?” <Eel>

“Eh? N-no I-” <Merchant>

“A-a-bu-bu-dum-dum~ shut up and fight me yourself coward~!” <Eel>

That thrill seeking savage grin fully displayed as she stood up from her position while disloging her spear by swinging it to the side; as can be expected the result was quite bloody. Afterall she did just gouge out half his throat resulting in him spurting blood while clutching his neck before falling to the ground in a very bloody heap. The merchant of course turned to probably run away yet a holy spear of light appeared in Eel’s left hand that she promptly threw an overarm to pin him to the side of a building causing a wave of screams from those inside the walls.

In a confident manner Eel walked ahead of everyone else and up to the second guard who was shaking in his boots yet paid no attention to him. Instead she slammed her spear into the floor while turning around to face the crowd of adventurers while spreading her arms with a huge smile on her face. Yelling with delight in her voice.

“Come~ show me the warm welcome you have all promised in your whispers~!” <Eel>

Hearing that some of them were confused however others grew pale realising that the monster girl had heard everything they had said; there was another set of reactions. Alexis being the doting guardian who she was just watched on with a happy smile that practically spoke that she would let Eel commit mass genocide if it made her happy. Bearing in mind what Eel did for this power that was actually not ‘would’ but ‘had’.

The little succubus looked at Eel with doey eyes that spoke to her love while Lyada didn’t seem to care much. Luckily Fuka was currently unconscious since everyone in their group none of this would have happened in the first place if she were. As for the self proclaimed demon lord all she could do was sigh while holding her face.

“As if any mortal would actually reply to such a bait…” <Promicarus>

Sure enough Promicarus was exactly right causing Eel to frown before spitting on the ground disrespectfully before storming off.

“Tch~! Nothing but weak prey.” <Eel>

BDSM
  • Tie me up! Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I'll punish them~♥ Votes: 9 33.3%
  • I would rather not Votes: 5 18.5%
  • I can swing either way~! Votes: 11 40.7%
Total voters: 27
5