Chapter 9 : Elaisha Chronicles
21 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Time is precious, It never occurred to me that it could even be limited. That even in all my infinity, there could be something so finite, something to treasure, something to lose.

===============================

Looking at the world below, from the realm of gods, a place we made to never be sought out by mortal. I could only smile.

It's been 4 years since I first talked with Elaisha, what an intriguing woman, at first she was in denial, then came paranoia, but after some time she accepted me.

In her eyes I'm just a voice, her own guardian angel, I had become a relief for her with whom she'd share her happy and painful moments.

I had to learn the art of therapy from patience, which was hilarious, for her at least. She, kindness and envy still laugh at me for pinning over a mortal girl.

But I can't help it, every time I look at her, this immortal heart which is nothing more than a ball of energy does such baseless things.

This thing I feel for her it's evolving, she's turning into my obsession. A few months ago when she got her first marriage proposal, I wanted to go and kill the bastard, roar to the whole world these three senseless obsessive words.

She. Is. Mine.

Maybe I'm a yandere or at least turning into one, well...why can't I be? Envy is, the others won't mind right?

Today like every other day I was speaking with her, she laid in her bed staring at the ceiling while she told me about her day.

"So that's what happened, I told them to distribute the royal treasuries excess, and surprisingly they agreed, maybe this country's turning over a new leaf after all," she told me enthusiastically.

How could I tell her that they planned to take the gold for themselves? I wouldn't be able to bear seeing her gloom over those waste of lives, I'll go kill them someday, the world doesn't need trash, I'll be doing it a favour.

"Wonderful my Queen, yet again you've helped your empire splendidly." I boasted hoping to encourage her good mode, after all seeing her smile made me happier.

"Whatever it's not that big a deal, stop a making fuss" She scolded with a slight cough. Ha, like that blush can hide from my godly eyes.

"Leaving that aside, will you answer something I've been holding in for a long time?" She questioned nervously seemingly holding her breath for my answer, I wonder what it is.

"Sure, go on"

"I-Its just t-that I-I Um...I-I wanted to me-meet you, face to face" She muttered the last sentence hurriedly as-if if she didn't say it now there won't be a second chance.

Seeing her blush and sweat, anxious for my reply filled me with a strange satisfaction.

Oh...how I wanted to kiss her with these godly lips.

"A-And I-I L-Lov-ove...Love you" She continued with broken sentences.

Unable to control myself I let out a throaty laugh "And why's that my Queen, you haven't even seen how I look, or what I am." I laughed as she turned red and hid her face with a nearby pillow.

"I-It doesn't matter, I like your voice and your words, I-I'll accept whoever y-you are...whatever you a-are. Be honoured!...B-But please try to not be a coral" she commented the last words in a soft silent voice as if the walls had ears.

"If my Queen requests it, How could I refuse?" I replied.

"W-When?" she questioned, seemingly wanting a clear answer.

"Next month on your empires 5005th anniversary, I'll be at the place we first spoke, also while I'm there we won't be able to talk in your head" I answered.

Telepathy requires a connection, here I have a forced connection with her as a god, down there I'm an unknown.

If I could, I'd go down right this instant, but I don't have a body prepared, to go down I'll need a body, golden black light's arent popular with the ladies.

I think I'll let her decide...I'll shape myself the way she imagines me.

======================================

Leaving my room for the public announcement, I strolled down the halls, for this event I had chosen a deep oceanic blue dress, with small silver stairs gracing it to match my silvery-white hair, a beautiful tyrqtium necklace with a golden design curved into it adorned my pale white neck.

My maid told me I looked intimidating, with my tall height of 6'52 and my cat-like blue eyes.

I had the maid apply some herbal make up squeezed out of rare corals. In truth all this anticipation, this preparation, it was not for the people, but for the one I loved. I hope he likes me, with his voice, I pieced it together that he was a male.

But would he be interested in me? He was coming, so he is isn't he? I don't know if I'll be able to keep living if he rejected me.

Never in my life have I felt this way, felt this strongly for someone. At first, I'd just talk to ease my loneliness, but unknowingly he had become my secret joy, my relief, my love.

Try as I might, I was unable to get him out of my head, his voice soothed, his words encouraged, his laugh seduced.

In the end, he had captivated the Queen with merely his whispers. What a dangerous man he was.

I don't know what to think, but even if he turns out to be a coral, that won't change things...although, maybe I'll start using him as a hug pillow to sleep.

Shaking my head to remove these thoughts, I focused on my surroundings; the halls were quiet, with such a grand event going on, one would expect a lively staff, the royal staff wasn't given any type of holiday.

Even the royal guards couldn't be sighted, what's going on?

After examining this area I turned a corner to do the same, and I was correct, not a single staff was seen.

 

Ever the more ominous was the fact that my personal security profile which should always be at my beck and call hadn't arrived to escort me.
What was happening?

While I was summarising a conclusion, a sharp pain hit my lower back, bending me to my knees. With my right hand, I examined my lower back.

Glancing at my retreating hand, my eyes bulged, my hand was covered in blood. Slowly tilting my head downwards, a puddle of blood reflected my attractive features.

0