Chapter 24: Taking him out in silence
10.8k 14 179
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 24: Taking him out in silence

Zhang Jian screams at Lu Chen, “Brother Chen, why are you doing?!” But Lu Chen ignores his voice as he continues to move towards their table.

 

The customers start to turn their way towards Lu Chen, wondering what the boy was going to do with Yao Shao.

 

Long Shen was going to diffuse the situation. But he turns around to see that Lu Chen had already walked in front of Yao Shao, “Classmate  Lu, I’m-”

 

CLACK

 

Before Long Shen could finish his sentence, Lu Chen had already punched Yao Shao right across the face. Yao Shao wasn’t expecting Lu Chen to slug him and didn’t brace for it. He was totally unconscious from that one punch.

 

Silence

 

Everybody didn’t expect Lu Chen wouldn’t say a word and went straight for the violence instead. Lu Chen didn’t wait for anybody to say anything as he drags the unconscious Yao Shao out of the restaurant.

 

Damn. Why is this fatty so large?! Even though Lu Chen could drag the fatty out of the restaurant, he couldn’t help but exclaim at the weight. I think a case full of boulders would weigh lighter than him. Once he got out of the door, Lu Chen tosses Yao Shao next to the garbage cans. Walking back to the restaurant, Lu Chen sat back at his seat. He starts eating again.

 

The customers were looking at him with their eyes twitching. How can you be so calm when you just knock out a guy and continue to eat as if nothing has happened!

      

Zhang Jian looks at Lu Chen with one of his eyebrows raised. Aren’t you ruining the plan! He was confused as Lu Chen was the one who said not to make a move. Yet, he was the person to make the first move. And starts decking people out of nowhere.

 

Long Shen couldn’t stand what just occurred. He walks up to Lu Chen, “Classmate Lu, how can you do that to Yao Shao?!” He was the first person to come out of disbelief. Dismay could be seen in his eyes.

 

It was as if Long Shen wasn’t even there as Lu Chen continues to eat the food in front of him, without a care in the world.

 

Long Shen didn’t mind as he tries to make reason with him, “I know Yao Shao had said some horrible things about you. But you shouldn’t have assaulted a defenseless person out of nowhere.”

 

His words were making people start to think that Lu Chen was a self-center person who was reckless. On top of it, his looks didn't make it better.

 

“Long Shen, aren't you just trying to protect your lackey?” Zhang Jian stood up from the table. Fury was in his eyes as he couldn’t believe how shameless Long Shen was. By empathizing Lu Chen had assaulted a defenseless man, Long Shen is trying to make the customer look at Lu Chen as if he was the villain.

 

And it was working as well, and Zhang Jian can’t let him do this.

 

“But classmate Zhang Jian, Lu Chen just assaulted one of our own classmates. Even if Yao Shao had said something wrong, resorting to violence is barbaric and wrong.” Long Shen said eloquently.

 

“Long Shen, that’s enough.” Luo Ai could tell something was going on, and she wanted it to stop.

 

“You-” Zhang Jian was about to punch him when Lu Chen interrupts,

 

“Why should I care?” Lu Chen said without glancing at him. He already knew that Long Shen was going to use this event against him.

 

“Classmate Lu-”

 

“Stop with that classmate bullshit. You and I aren’t friends, so stop with that facade that you’re my friend.” His indifferent voice turns cold as malicious took over. It was like a vicious beast looking to rip out the life of the prey in front of his path.

 

When Liu Fei Fei heard Lu Chen's tone, she got pissed off. Know your place, you dog!

 

“Lu Chen, how dare you to talk to Long-” 

 

“Shut up!”

179