Chapter 6: Change Part 2
12.1k 9 180
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 6: Change Part 2

 

One day at school, 

 

At the end of class, Lu Chen walked toward Liu Fei Fei. She was at her desk and texting on her phone. It was clear that it was to Long Shen with the happy expression plastered on her face. 

 

But Lu Chen didn't realize as he asked, "Fei Fei, what type of guy do you want to get married to?!"

 

He knew from his parents that they would get married either way. But Lu Chen still wanted to become someone that suited Liu Fei Fei's taste. His eyes sparkled with anticipation, wanting to know more about what Liu Fei Fei wanted.

 

However, Liu Fei Fei didn't even look at Lu Chen and continued to text on her phone. And Lu Chen took the chair in front of her. 

 

Liu Fei Fei looked at him and frowned. She could tell if she didn't say anything, Lu Chen would bother him all the time. Her answer was, 

 

"I don't know. A guy with long hair or something?!"

 

Her tone was indifferent, and there was no seriousness to the answer at all. But to Lu Chen, it made his day as he smiled, 

 

"Fei Fei! I will grow out my hair!" He expressed, hoping that would gain her interest. 

 

"Go and do whatever you want." Liu Fei Fei rolled her eyes in annoyance as she returned to looking at her phone. 

 

That one comment made Lu Chen look the way he was now.

Her words were definitely to get me to scram. It definitely was. Lu Chen chuckled at how much of a fool he was in the past. He would listen to Liu Fei Fei's words as if they were law. 

 

But it's because of my past that I know what I should value now. Lu Chen hated himself and how he had acted before. But he knew it was a blessing in disguise. It made him realize what he should be treasuring now. 

 

As Lu Chen continued to think about his past actions, Elder Wu looked at him through the rearview mirror. 

 

Something is different about the young master today.

 

Lu Chen was calm and mundane as he stared off into space. 

 

In the past, Lu Chen was a prideful and arrogant person. And Lu Xiaotong's consistent spoiling amplified Lu Chen's nature. Every time Lu Chen wanted something, he would get it.

 

Just having this ability was enough to cause Lu Chen's mind to be corrupted. He turned into a typical spoiled rich second-generation. 

 

However, there was no arrogance or pride coming off of him. Lu Chen was so serene and mundane that he was a statue.

 

And the young master thanked me before? Elder Wu didn't expect Lu Chen to thank him for a simple task. But one thing was for sure, Lu Chen turned for the better. 

 

As the limousine pulled up in front of the school gates, Elder Wu turned to Lu Chen, "Young master, we arrived."

 

Lu Chen nodded and got out of the car. He turned to Elder Wu, "Thank you, Elder Wu. Have a good day."

 

"...You too, young master." Elder Wu smiled at him. Another surprise hit him. 

 

Elder Wu watched Lu Chen enter the school, and as he did, Elder Wu couldn't help but say:

 

"Young master has definitely changed."

180