Chapter 40: I’m over Liu Fei Fei.
10.8k 29 186
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 40: I’m over Liu Fei Fei.

 

"Wifey, they're just secret admirers! I have nothing to do with them. They texted me, but I ignored all of their messages."

 

Lu Xiaotong looks at his wife, who hasn't shown any reaction. But then she starts to laugh.

 

"Wifey?" "My sweet darling wife that I love." "My one and true aphrodite."

 

Ignoring her husband's comments, Zhang Wenling stops laughing as she says, "Come, let's eat now." 

 

The three brothers look at each other, not knowing why their Lao Ma hasn't scolded their Lao Ba. But all they know is this: one false move from tLao ba and his jewels will be cut off.

 

As the family ate, Zhang Wenling was placing food into Lu Xiaotong's bowl. He thought his wife forgave him and was eating happily at all the food she was giving him.

 

However,

 

This looks like his last meal.  Lu Chen thought as he looks Lu Xiaotong, who was just happily eating what his wife is giving him, not noticing he's on death row.

 

After the meal is over, Lu Xiaotong said with a smiling face,

 

"Wife, I think that meal is the best thing you have made this year. I feel like if I eat another bite, then my stomach will explode." Lu Xiaotong wasn't a fool to believe Zhang Wenling will be fine after looking at those messages. The best thing he could do now is to bootlick his wife until he gets back into her good graces.

 

"Glad that you like it, dear." Zhang Wenling said with a smiling face. But the next words that came out of her mouth made Lu Xiaotong's entire body freeze in place, "Now that you are properly fed, we should talk about who sent those messages."

 

When Lu Xiaotong looks at her face, he felt death was on his way here. He knew he wasn't off the hook yet, but he never expects her rage meter is still at the maximum. He was about to turn to his sons for help:

 

"I'll go take a shower now." Lu Aotian immediately dashes off to the bathroom.

 

"I'm going to play games." Lu Hao runs upstairs and closes the door loud enough for everybody to hear. 

 

"I'm going to go study. So I'm going to sleep in the study room." Lu Chen gets up from the table and looks at Lu Xiaotong with pity. He mouths out;

 

Good Luck. That was the only thing his Lao Ba needs. Lu Chen walks off to the study room after saying his farewell.

 

The three youths ran with lightning speed to escape the sight of the execution. The only thing left in the dining room is a smiling Zhang Wenling with a pale-faced Lu Xiaotong.

 

"Ya brats! How could you leave your Lao Ba behind and go to heaven! While I'm being sent to hell!" Lu Xiaotong yells in dismay, feeling wronged that he had to suffer all of this alone.

 

"Oh, so being together with me is hell?" Zhang Wenling tilts her head while continues to have a sweet smile on her face.

 

"No, no, no, my wife. I didn't mean it like that! Please wait! I can explain-" Before Lu Xiaotong had the time to explain, the screams of torment resounds throughout the manor.

...

In the study room,

 

Lu Chen starts to pray, "Sorry, Lao Ba. For a happy and harmonious family, your sacrifice will not be in vain." After praying for Lu Xiatong, Lu Chen was about to study through the night until he felt his phone vibrate. He notices he was getting a notification on his WeChat.

 

Opening it up, the first message that he saw was;

 

ImALittleFairy: Hello, my good friend. How are you doing today?

 

Lu Chen raises his brows. Shouldn't you know what I have done today? He types, 

 

SilentLu520: I'm doing fine. Why do you ask?

 

ImALittleFairy: It's because a little birdy told me you are over Liu Fei Fei. ^w^

 

That blabbermouth. Lu Chen doesn't need her to tell him who told her. He could already imagine Zhang Jian blurting it out to everybody around the school.

 

SilentLu520: Yeah, Luo Ai. I don't feel anything for Liu Fei Fei.

 

Yes, the person Lu Chen is talking to is the beauty that was at the restaurant, Luo Ai.

 

ImALittleFairy: Seriously?!

 

Luo Ai couldn't believe Lu Chen had given up on Liu Fei Fei. Luo Ai has been friends with the two of them since they were kids. She understood how genuine Lu Chen's feelings were for her best friend. Even if he shows it weirdly.

 

ImALittleFairy: Finally! Do you know how long I tried to make you give up on Liu Fei Fei? FRICKIN SIX YEARS! And now you do it, thank god.

 

Despite his genuine feelings towards her best friend, Luo Ai also knew the deep disgust Liu Fei Fei had. Luo Ai had tried her best to make Lu Chen give up on her. But all the methods she used had never made Lu Chen's feelings waver.

 

SilentLu520: ....

 

ImALittleFairy: Lu Chen, don't worry about it. There are many girls out there for you. 

 

SilentLu520: Yeah, I know. If there is nothing else, I'm going back to studying.

 

ImALittleFairy: ...Actually, there is.

 

SilentLu520: Hmm? 

 

ImALittleFairy: I just wanted to say thanks for punching fatty Shao. I know you did it for Zhang Jian, but I still want to say thanks. ^w^

186