Chapter 89: The coincidences
8.1k 6 120
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 89: The coincidences

"What in the world?!" If there weren't any students in the classroom, Lu Chen might have fainted where he stands! The number of comments and pictures taken alone is enough to make Lu Chen's knees buckle. Lu Chen never expected the influence the three girls had at school would be this powerful! And now, he's being caught in the crossfire from their power.

 

Zhang Jian smirks at Lu Chen, who is recovering from the damage. Adding more oil to the fire, Zhang Jian asks, "Brother Chen, let me ask you: do you want to be executed physically or from a social and mental one?" Zhang Jian had already decided Lu Chen will be executed even if he says no. So might as well give him some options on how he wants to go out.

 

Just standing in the presence of the three girls was already considered overstepping the boundaries. And Zhang Jian wasn't planning to help him after what he did with Ye Meixiu.

 

"Which one is the least painful?" Lu Chen could only laugh dully at the options. Either one he chooses, Lu Chen felt it'll screw him over. But he asked out of curiosity. 

 

"Hmm, depends. If you choose physical punishment, I'm going to tell every male student in the school who you are, and they will be the ones to pass down judgment on you. If you choose the latter: I'm going to reveal to everybody in the school's forum that the handsome male student is you and where to find you." Zhang Jian looked up and mulled, "Actually, you should choose the physical one instead. I'm positive the guys will be slandering or stalking you till the ends of the earth."

 

"Both of them are the same thing!" Lu Chen screams, baffled by how dangerous both options are. Either punishment will get him mauled by an army of angry and jealous guys.

 

"Hey, brother Chen. Before you die, Can I ask you something?" Zhang Jian asks nonchalantly, not minding the glare Lu Chen is giving him.

 

Lu Chen's face twitches as he glares at Zhang Jian. Is my fate that sealed that you won't even help your best friend escape?! 

 

"What do you want to know?" Lu Chen said while grumbling.

 

"So mind telling me the relationship you have with Ye Meixiu? No, tell me the relationship between the three girls and you?" Lu Chen could see the seriousness in Zhang Jian's expression. When Zhang Jian saw the picture of Liu Fei Fei and Luo Ai next to Lu Chen's table, the first reaction he had was; what the hell?! Why are the two of them there? 

 

From how the picture is taken, it looks like the two of them were the first ones to start the conversation. And this made Zhang Jian think: What's the relationship between the four? The expression on Luo Ai's face when she looked at Ye Meixiu showed some familiarity between the two. It was too suspicious.

 

Lu Chen didn't say anything else and went silent. He looks away from Zhang Jian, signaling he doesn't want to talk about it. 

 

Nope. Not telling you. The moment Lu Chen tells him, Lu Chen knows Zhang Jian will make a big fuss about it. 

 

Zhang Jian knows how stubborn Lu Chen, and he knows he wouldn't be getting the answer out of him the easy way. 

 

He knows Lu Chen would take the truth to the grave. So he asks another question, "Alright, let me ask you this; how the hell did the four of you get together in the same place?" That situation was too odd for him.

 

Before Lu Chen could comment, Zhang Jian adds, "Depending on the answer you give me, I'm going to be the one to kill you instead. I'll just give the leftovers to the mobs waiting for you."

 

Hearing his words, Lu Chen felt awkward as he was going to say it was a coincidence. But Zhang Jian gives him a look, saying if he said it was a coincidence, then he wouldn’t believe it. But Lu Chen got no other explanation, “It was really a coincidence the four of us had met up.”

 

“So it’s a coincidence that the angel asked you to lunch, and then the fairy and empress was there, and you guys had just greeted each other like friends? Do you think I’m stupid” Zhang Jian said sarcastically. 

120