Chapter 90: I have all day
8k 10 129
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 90: I have all day

Just having Liu Fei Fei there, Zhang Jian knows that it was definitely not a coincidence. Liu Fei Fei and Lu Chen are like fire and ice, cat and dog, oil and water. They do not get along at all. Well, it's mainly Liu Fei Fei being the one who's rejecting Lu Chen. So seeing how she walks up to his table and no fight occurring made it suspicious. 

 

Do you think I'm a fool to believe all of that bs?!

 

"Next, you're going to tell me that you have walked down the street and a swarm of sexy ladies brought you to a hotel against your will! Do you think you have special powers or something?!" Zhang Jian quips.

 

Lu Chen pretends to be surprised as he covers his mouth, "Oh my! How do you know? Are you physic?"

 

"I'm going to strangle you, don't make me!" Zhang Jian was this close to killing him. Special powers? Get outta here with that! The only strength you would have is being a**hole. The only thing stopping him is finding out the answer to his question.

 

"I know you're hiding something from me. Now talk!" Before Lu Chen could have any thoughts of escaping, Zhang Jian had cut off any escape path as he cornered him. He has a hunch that his best friend and the three girls have a special relationship. 

 

Maybe one of them is Lu Chen's cousin or something? 

 

Or maybe the girls are relatives?

 

Whenever Zhang Jian had brought up this question, Lu Chen would always react strangely or try to change the topic. And with Ye Meixiu inviting him out for lunch and calling him "brother Chen," Zhang Jian knew he would be a dog for not realizing something is odd. 

 

"Ahhh, the sky is so beautiful today, isn't it?" Lu Chen tries to redirect the conversation again.

 

"Don't you even think about changing the subject! Do you know what I had to go through because of your ass?!" Just thinking about getting mauled by the girls is enough to make Zhang Jian tear up. He wouldn't be able to survive if another one of these "attacks" happens again.

 

"You better talk now, or our friendship is over!" Shaking Lu Chen furiously as he continues, "If you don't, I won't just only post you as the one in the picture!" His favorite hobbies, his deepest fears, and where you can find him. Zhang Jian plans to spill all the beans about his best friend.

 

At first, Lu Chen felt pity for his best friend as he could imagine what might have happened to Zhang Jian while he was left alone with those girls. But all of that guilt was thrown out of the wind the moment Zhang Jian threatened him.

 

“Hey, stop shaking me!”

 

“Not unless you tell me what your hiding!” Zhang Jian shouts as he shakes Lu Chen even faster, “TALLLLLLLLLLKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!”

 

Zhang Jian's screaming and shaking of Lu Chen made him look like a child acting spoilt towards their parents.

 

“Ok, ok, ok! I’ll talk!” Lu Chen had enough of the shaking and screaming, “But it’s going to be a long story.”

 

Zhang Jian immediately stops the shaking. He sat down at his desk and crossed his legs, waiting for Lu Chen to explain his relationship with the three beauties.

 

“I have all day.”

 

I’m about to smack you right now.

 

From how smug Zhang Jian's face, Lu Chen was eager to smack that look off. But Lu Chen sighs as he’s a man of his word. He explains how Lu Xiaotong is friends with Ye Meixiu, Luo Ai, and Liu Fei Fei’s parents, and due to this, he was childhood friends with the three. 

 

As Lu Chen begins to explain his past, Zhang Jian's expression changes rapidly.

 

First, he had a look of disbelief, then went into slight shock. After Lu Chen had finished explaining his past, Zhang Jian had a smiling face. But it wasn’t a good one tho, it looks like he had ascended to heaven.

 

“So let me get this straight, you're the childhood friend of the top three beauties of our school for how long again?” Zhang Jian wanted to make sure his ears were hearing things correctly.

 

“We met when we were five, so about thirteen years.” Lu Chen confirms.

 

“And how long have you known me?” Zhang Jian’s rage meter was already rising at breakneck speed, and now it looks like it was about to break its limit.

129