Chapter 91: A Cheating Husband and His Wife
8.2k 7 139
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 91: A Cheating Husband and His Wife

"I think it's been like five years since we met." Lu Chen said. He met Zhang Jian when he started his high school years, so it was around four to five years.

 

"And in those five years, why the F**CK did you not tell me that you were childhood friends with them?!" All the rage Zhang Jian had inside him bursts out as he yells at Lu Chen. He couldn't take it anymore!

 

In his eyes, Lu Chen became a hoarder and a thief. Trying to hide the best treasures away from him!

 

I could have met with those beauties sooner! Zhang Jian glares viciously at Lu Chen, Yet this bastard decides to hide it from me! Am I not your brother?! Where's the justice and friendship in this?!

 

From how loud Zhang Jian's outburst was, everybody in the class turned in their direction, wondering why the playboy was screaming out of his mind. And the girls had their ears wide when Zhang Jian talked about Lu Chen, trying to learn as much information about Lu Chen.  

 

Lu Chen quickly tries to calm him down, "Hey Zhang Jian, keep your voice down. The other students are looking at you."

 

But Zhang Jian was everything but calm! He wasn't going to take it anymore as he shouts louder, "No! Lu Chen, we've been together for five years! How could you betray me like this?! You A**hole! F***er! Swine, traitor..."

 

With all the profanities and curses in the world, Zhang Jian went above and beyond it! He said every curse he could think up on the spot. After he finishes saying those, he makes some up! And all of them are directed to Lu Chen.

 

Hearing the amount of hate and betrayal in his voice, Lu Chen felt somewhat guilty for not telling him. Yet, he also found it hilarious that Zhang Jian knows this much profanities. But Lu Chen decides to apologize to him, seeing Zhang Jian wheezing out from saying too much.

 

"Ok, Ok. I'm sorry for not telling you about my relationship with the girls."

 

"Hmpf, I don't want to talk to a traitor like you."

 

"I'll treat you to lunch next time." Seeing how Zhang Jian will continue to treat him like a traitor, the only way to calm him down is by bribing him with food. 

 

"You think just buying me lunch would change my mind!" Zhang Jian looks away from him, "I'm not a naive child!" Even though he refuses his offer, Lu Chen saw his ears had been moving. He knows Zhang Jian's enticed.

 

"Then how about two days of treating you to lunch?" Lu Chen increases the offer.

 

"Hmmm?" When Zhang Jian heard the increase in offer, he starts to waiver.

 

Lu Chen smiles as he knows he caught Zhang Jian. He just needs to push a little further for it to be done. Before he could do any of that, murmurs from the class became loud enough for him to hear.

 

"They look like a cheating husband trying to get the forgiveness of his wife."

 

"Is Zhang Jian and Lu Chen a thing?"

 

"Now that you mention it, they have always been together."

 

"Hmmm, they're both handsome, the two have different auras, and they look good together as well."

 

"I'll definitely ship that!"

 

"Hey, let's make a forum shipping the two of them together."

 

"Hahaha, who do you think is the top and bottom?"

 

"Of course, Lu Chen would be the one on top. He has the cold and prideful CEO vibe. Zhang Jian, on the other hand, is the complete opposite. He got the flower boy image down to the pat. He's one hundred percent bottom material!" One of the girls said with sparkly eyes.

 

"I disagree. Zhang Jian should be the one on top, while Lu Chen should be the one bottom. Even though Lu Chen has the cold CEO vibe, he's definitely a hidden bottom. Zhang Jian, on the other hand, could be either a top or a bottom. So I prefer to see a moe Lu Chen on the bottom." Shifting her glasses up, another girl explains.

 

At first, it was the male students who were the ones talking. Tho they said it as a joke. But the girls chimed in on their conversation, which made it more realistic and analytical. The female students were so loud that it was enough for the whole entire classroom to hear. Some of the girls were even drooling, imagining the two guys snuggling together.

 

Naturally, Lu Chen and Zhang Jian heard everything. They're even coughing up blood!

 

What the hell! Who would want to be in a relationship with this a**hole?

 

F**k, Flower boy, bottom? I'm a macho man, dammit.

 

Both of them turned to each other and glared at each other.

 

"" This is all your fault!""

139