Chapter 93: I will let you see who the dog really is
7.6k 5 123
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 93: I will let you see who the dog really is

When Gao Jinhai had gone home, he had gone onto the school forum to find any information about the mysterious and dangerous student. Even if he didn't want to acknowledge it, Lu Chen is handsome. And from how good-looking he looked, there's bound to be students talking about him on the forums. And it did.

 

Tho, most of the information he had obtained was useless. The students were only discussing how handsome he looked. But there was at least one piece of information he had gained. 

 

There was a rumor going on that the new handsome student might be mophead Lu. It didn't matter to him if it was just a rumor. Gao Jinhai believes it.

 

At first, he was shocked because of the significant change in Lu Chen's look. But then, his emotion turned into disgust. Disgusted over the fact that an irrelevant bug like Lu Chen had talked down to him. Lu Chen even did it in front of so many students, which had destroyed his reputation!

 

Was it revenge for ordering people to bully him?

 

Gao Jinhai had never talked to Lu Chen at school. However, he had order people to bully him before even though Lu Chen's family is more influential than his. The reason why he took the chance was to boost his own ego. Even if Lu Chen is from an influential family, he was still beneath a person like him. Gap Jinhai originally had planned to do it only once, but he felt something when he did it. The feeling of superiority felt addicting.

 

Good! Ye Meixiu. So you choose that hideous mophead Lu over me, huh. I will show you what happens to you when you reject me. Gao Jinhai grins viciously.

 

Gao Jinhai's lackey shivers at how devious the grin he's making. He knew Gao Jinhai was going to plan something big for Lu Chen and Ye Meixiu.

 

"But boss Gao, if you mess with mophead Lu, won't you face the wrath of the Lu family?" Even though Lu Chen had been bullied by every student in the school, nobody had taken it too far. They still feared the Lu family would retaliate against them if they did.

 

"Idiot! Do you think I'm stupid enough not to know the consequence if I attack him?!" Gao Jinhai slaps the lackey on the head. He knew if the Lu family finds out that he had done something to Lu Chen, they would definitely target him, particularly his family. His family would be stomped by them with ease. 

 

But there are other indirect ways to make mophead Lu suffer. Gao Jinhai smiles viciously, "I don't need to harm him physically with my own hands, you idiots." 

 

Rumors, accidents, or bribery, there are many ways to deal with him.

 

"Boss Gao is such a genius." One of the lackeys begins to praises Gao Jinhai's idea.

 

"That mophead Lu won't know what hit him!" The slapped lackey got back up and suck up to him.

 

The lackeys continue to praise Gao Jinhai, like what proper hype men should do. 

 

Lu Chen, I will show you who the dog really is. Gao Jinhai decides that he had to teach Lu Chen a lesson. 

 

As the class day ends, before Zhang Jian leaves the class, he reminds Lu Chen, “ Brother Chen. Don’t forget to treat me to a meal for tomorrow.”

 

“Yeah yeah, I know.” Lu Chen said as he sighs. He promises to treat him to barbeque for the entire week. While he was packing up his material, a voice calls out to him,

 

“Student Lu Chen.”

 

Lu Chen turns around to see a female student looking up at him. He said with a casual tone, “What’s wrong, Feng Meifeng?”

 

The girl who had come up to Lu Chen was the class monitor of his class. Her hair was drawn into a man-bun giving her a serious and professional aura. Her hazelnut color eyes gave her a warm atmosphere. And the school uniform accentuates the lively and youthful appearance. 

 

However, when comparing the beauty with Ye Meixiu and the others, she wasn’t as beautiful as them. If Ye Meixiu, Luo Ai, and Liu Fei Fei are considered perfect 100 in the looks department. Then Feng Meifeng was a 99. However, compared to the three, she brought a wholesome and peaceful type of beauty.

123