Chapter 94: Feng Meifeng
7.4k 2 123
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 94: Feng Meifeng

"Call me class monitor." Feng Meifeng said with a frown. She wanted to keep some professionalism at school, and Lu Chen calling her name made it seem like the two are close. 

 

Well, the two of them kinda are. Lu Chen is the bane of her in class as he didn't care about anything at all. 

 

Even now, Lu Chen laughs at her. However, it was different from the arrogant and prideful attitude he had for her.  Instead, Lu Chen reminisces about how Feng Meifeng consistently talked to him.  Out of everybody from the past, Feng Mefieng was one of the only people who would talk back to him in class.

 

Feng Meifeng sulks even more as she squinted her eyes to make herself look more menacing. Call me by my name one more time. 

 

Getting the message she is sending, Lu Chen nods his head as he asks, "Fine, class monitor. What do you need from me." Lu Chen knows that the only reason why Feng Meifeng talks to him is due to her role as the class monitor.  The class monitor has to check up on her classmates for late assignments. If she wasn't the class monitor, Feng Meifeng would have treated Lu Chen as air.

 

From how nonchalant Lu Chen was acting, Feng Meifeng glares at him more as she asks now, "Have you finished writing down where you want to go?"

 

"Where I want to go? What are you talking about?" Lu Chen looks at her in confusion. Writing down what? 

 

"I mean your college application. Everybody in the classroom had already handed in their application to me. You're the only one left." Feng Meifeng's eyebrows twitch. 

 

This guy! When are you going to grow up and take responsibility for your life?! Even if you have changed your appearance, you're still the lazy bum of the classroom!

 

Before Lu Chen's sudden arrival in the past, his personality is what you expect from a rich second generation. Overbearing and spoiled and with no regard for order and education. Instead, the only thing he needed to do is to wing it. 

 

The only two students who were able to hold a proper conversation with this ignorant person was Zhang Jian, his best friend. While the other was Feng Meifeng.

 

Well, Zhang Jian would be the one who will have a proper conversation with each other, while Feng Meifeng would always argue with him. Even if he had such an overbearing personality, Feng Meifeng didn't care about his threats and status at all as she would continue to talk back to him. Arguing between the two is a common occurrence in the class to the point that everybody is used to it.

 

Lu Chen had forgotten it's close to the end of the school year, and it was college application month to add on. He apologizes, "Oh, my fault, class monitor. I didn't get my chance to do it. I'll hand it in tomorrow. " College isn't on his mind right now as there are other significant things to do. 

 

But Feng Meifeng wasn’t having any of that. Her face turned into a scowl as she went off on Lu Chen, “Seriously, Lu Chen! When are you ever going to get your act together? You have the worst grades in our entire year. And yet you haven’t decided on what college you want to go to? Unbelievable, When are you going to stop relying on your parents?”

 

Hearing her statement about him being a useless person, Lu Chen brows furrow. He retorts, “ I already have a plan after I graduate from high school.”

 

“Plan?” Feng Meifeng didn’t believe him at all as she retorted, “You think I believe that you have a plan? The only plan you have is to lay around and do nothing, letting your life wither out. No, as your class monitor, I will not let that happen. You better get your act together, and the first thing to do is finishing your application or else.” The last part wasn’t needed, but Feng Meifeng added it to prove her point. 

 

Feng Meifeng continues to pester Lu Chen. Like she was a parent who's scolding her child for lazing around and doing nothing. As she was acting like a parent, her classmate was looking at this as a peanut gallery.

123