Chapter 98: Stock Time
7.1k 4 112
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 98: Stock Time

"Alright, I won't ask any more about it then." If it was nothing more than a minor bug to Elder Wu, then Lu Chen didn't have to worry about the person at all. Let's not waste any time now. Lu Chen takes out a piece of paper and starts to write on it. 

 

After he finished writing it, Lu Chen hands the paper to Elder Wu and asks, "Elder Wu, when we get home, could you use the money in my account to buy these stocks?"

 

Elder Wu looks at the paper, and after looking over it, he made an odd expression. Doubt is on his face as he felt something is wrong with the stocks Lu Chen wants. Wanting to make sure, Elder Wu asks, "Young master, are you sure that you want to buy a large number of stocks from these companies?" 

 

The companies Lu Chen wants to buy stocks from are not what Elder Wu expects. Some of the companies didn't have a future and will become bankrupt or is an up-and-coming company.

 

The prices of the stock from each of the companies weren't all that costly. However, Elder Wu felt the companies will not produce profits in the long run for Lu Chen. On the other hand, Lu Chen shook his head as he knew why Elder Wu was worried. He explains," I know some of them might not bring profit at all. But I'll take chances with smaller companies; it has a low risk, high return if it works properly."

 

Even though Lu Chen says that these stocks might not produce a large enough profit for him, it's actually the opposite. Lu Chen knew these stocks would sky-rocket in value in the future! So he decides to take advantage in the beginning before they start rising in price. How could Lu Chen not tho? It would be too distasteful to not utilize what he has. 

 

Some of them will sky-rocket in value real soon, while others would increase at a later date. Lu Chen had remembered roughly the date each stock had gone up. Each company was picked so Lu Chen wouldn't run out of money anytime soon. 

 

Lu Chen knew he would need a large and stable amount of money to accomplish anything in the world. If he wants his family to become as strong as the Liu family, Lu Chen knows he needs to have a large amount of income and influence in the world.

 

Seeing how serious he was, Elder Wu nods his head, "Alright, young master. I will open up a stock account for you and buy these stocks."Elder Wu still felt skeptical about buying these stocks, but it was Lu Chen's decision whether to purchase them or not. He could only be there to advise and help him. 

 

Well, mistakes are the mother of success. This will be a good learning experience for the young master. 

 

As Elder Wu already thought Lu Chen would gain nothing but experience from this, he then adds, "Young master. Remember, I want you to wake up at 4:00 in the morning tomorrow."

 

"Yes, I know." Lu Chen said grimly. He still couldn't believe he had to wake up at four in the morning for training. Lu Chen isn't a morning person, both past and present time. He just cants get up. 

 

Well, nothing can be gained if something isn't sacrificed.

 

Lu Chen knew he would have to face influential people sometime in the near future, both money-wise and physically. He would have to rely on himself to overcome all the hardship.

As Lu Chen lays on his bed, he starts to reminisce on what had happened these few days after traveling back into the past. Changing his appearance, having fun with Zhang Jian, and eating out with Ye Meixiu. All of it seems unrealistic to him.

 

This was the best thing Lu Chen could have wished for. He felt relieved that he was able to spend some time with the closest to him. However, Lu Chen knew he had to face the main problem that he had to figure out when he came to the past.

 

“Who was it that was trying to target the Lu family?” That was the main question that he had for the past few days.

112