Chapter 128: Should I come back at another time?
6.3k 3 99
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 128: Should I come back at another time?

Oh my goodness. What kind of asset do these two have! Their chest is to die for. If you were comparing their sizes to fruits: then Ye Meixiu were apples. Kang Shuchun would be melons. Despite the difference in size, Lu Chen felt it's nice having both of them on each arm.

 

His thoughts begin to conflict with each other. Should I really stop the two from arguing? But if he did, then the soft feeling from his arm would disappear.

 

Lu Chen is a virgin in both the present and the past. Never feeling the touch from a woman for 14 years made him a total cherry boy towards any direct approaches he gets from females. While Lu Chen is leisurely taking advantage of them, the two continue to argue. Kang Shuchun smiles,

 

"Xiao Xiu, you should return home. Chen Chen doesn't have time to play with you today. You should find someone else to go play with elsewhere. With how pretty you are, I'm positive you can have any guy play with you." Even though Kang Shuchun is praising Ye Meixiu's beauty, on the inside, what she is really saying is;

 

Go play with those childish second-generation brats. Chen Chen doesn't need you and only needs me, you brat.

 

"Oh, don't worry about me, big sister. I have all the time in the world today. And thank you for the compliment, but I can't compare it to you at all. With how elegant and mature you are, I bet you have many mature men coming after you." Ye Meixiu's smile doesn't waver as she gives Kang Shuchun a compliment of her own. 

 

You're an old cow trying to eat young grass from the young ones. Know your place. Go have fun with those middle-aged men, they prefer girls like you. 

 

The two ladies complement each other, but their eyes are sending a different message to the other. The inner rage from each of them began to boil out under their skin, making it almost visible!

 

I'll kill you. 

 

Even though those two hate each other, their thoughts are identical.

 

On the other hand, Lu Chen looks up to the ceiling. What a great day it is today. The two continue to argue while Lu Chen prays that it ends soon.

...

Zhang Wenling walks back to Lu Chen's room after a few minutes. Holding in her hands is the three slices of cake Ye Meixiu had brought. When she opens the door, she looks in bafflement at the ridiculous situation her son is in.

 

"It seems you three are having fun. Should I come back at another time?" Zhang Wenling jokes as she places the tray onto a desk, "I'll leave this here." Before she left, she looked at her son. Xiao Chen, how does it feel to be between two beautiful women?

 

It feels- wait! Don't you change the situation! Lao Ma, please don't leave! Before Lu Chen was about to say he felt like he's on a cloud, he saw her leaving. He realizes if she goes, then he would have to face the two of them alone.

 

Then he looks at the sweets on the table and turns to Zhang Wenling, “Lao Ma, where did you get the sweets from?” He didn’t realize that Zhang Wenling was holding the box in her hand before. He had been too focused on trying to coax Kang Shuchun and the sudden appearance of Ye Meixiu.

 

Before Zhang Wenling could explain, Ye Meixiu jumps in, “ Brother Chen, I was the one who brought the sweets. It’s the coffee cake you ate before.” To get some brownie points from Lu Chen, she brought the cake that he had eaten.

 

And she did get some points. From her kind gesture, Lu Chen smiles at how thoughtful Ye Meixiu was. Patting her on the head, he smiles, “Meixiu, you shouldn’t have.”

 

Ye Meixiu nestles into Lu Chen’s head pats. It was as if his head pats were the only thing keeping her alive. Big brother should get a job as a professional head patter. Before she got too absorbed in it, Ye Meixiu smirks at Kang Shuchun. Hmpf, see, brother Chen only gives me the best pats.

 

Kang Shuchun could only look at Ye Meixiu in envy. She wants Lu Chen to give her head pats as well.

 

Two can play this game, you snot-nosed brat! Kang Shuchun has a bright idea as she walks over to the table and grabs a plate with the cake. She took a piece and brought it in front of Lu Chen’s mouth, “Chen Chen, ah.”

 

99