Chapter 147: Get Behind Me
5.7k 6 84
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 147: Get Behind Me

The lanky thug had been eyeing Feng Meifeng down the moment he saw her. Lust consumes his eyes as he gazes at every part of Feng Meifeng's body. She wasn't called one of the top beauties in First High for nothing.

 

He isn't the only one, as Gu Qinshan had been staring at her from afar. The curves on her body are just right, hehe. Gu Qinshan didn't want to miss the chance, and seeing the lanky thug eyeing her as well, he orders him to ask her.

 

Feng Meifeng turns to Guqinshan, who's smiling at her, trying to make himself look like a gentleman. But how could Feng Meifeng not know what's going on? She slowly backs away from the thug. With how many times Feng Meifeng had been asked out, she could tell there's only lust in their eyes. 

 

She says, "Sorry, but I don't hang out with strangers like you." Even though Feng Meifeng said it in a cold voice, she couldn't mask her body slightly shivering.

 

How could the security guards let these people in? One of the reasons why Feng Meifeng chose this school was due to the high security the school has. Only the students and teachers can come in. But that's out the window now.

 

"Cutie, don't be shy. My boss doesn't bite. Trust me, you will have a good time with us." The thug said as he tries to grab Feng Meifeng's arm. He wasn't going to let such a beautiful woman go. Boss had promised me that I can have fun with you after he's done. Such a good reward is too good to let up.

 

However, from his sudden movement, Feng Meifeng jots out of reflex. She slaps his arm, strong enough to leave a bruise mark. And with great accuracy, her nail made a cut as well. Droplets of blood slowly drip from his arm.

 

'You bitch! How dare you hurt me!" The thug shouts at her with all the rage possible. He didn't expect Feng Mefieng would be courageous enough to attack him. 

 

"It's just a small scratch." The cold voice from before is nowhere to be found, as only a quivering voice took its place. Seeing the small amounts of blood made her freak out a bit.

 

Seeing the change in expression, the thug took advantage as he sneers, "Small scratch? Do you even see the bruise mark on my arm? For all I know, you could have broken my arm!"

 

"....What do you want then?"

 

"Either you come with me and hang out with my boss, or you compensate me with 10000 yuan."

 

Feng Meifeng's face pales as she says, "I... don't have that kind of money!" She didn't know what to do. 

 

The thugs know he just needs to push Feng Meifeng a bit more. He glances at the others to come here. The other thugs heard everything and began to instigate more, "Yeah! You better give us compensation or come play with us!" One by one, more thugs came, pressing her more. When they saw Feng Meifeng, each one wanted to have fun with her.

 

From how forceful they were, Feng Meifeng could cry at any moment. She had never experienced such an incident as this one. The only bad experience she had to work with was with a forceful guy after being rejected. But it's nothing compared to this. She knew if she goes with them, it might ruin her. 

 

Well, if it's only for a talk, then it should be fine. Feng Meifeng realizes even if she does say no to both options, the thug would probably use force instead. Even if she knew it might be a trap, she couldn't afford it. Unlike the other students, she doesn't have a backing. If these thugs find out where she lives, she couldn't imagine what would happen to her family. Feng Meifeng didn't want her parents to shoulder the cost of her mistake.

 

It isn't like a prince would come and save her at any moment. Almost all students ignore the scene that's happening before them, scared they might get involved if they even look at her. What made Feng Meifeng realize she's alone is what the people who confessed to her did. They looked at her for a few seconds and quickly left. Those who said they would protect her from everything are now abandoning her like she's the plague. She had to rely on herself.

 

Feng Meifeng was about to agree when a voice calls out to her, " Class monitor." She turns her head to see Lu Chen. Never did she expect that he would be the one to come and protect her.

 

"You-" Before Feng Meifeng can ask why he was there, Lu Chen interrupts, "Get behind me."

84