Chapter 161:Neither of them will work on Feng Meifeng!
6.2k 11 89
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 161:Neither of them will work on Feng Meifeng!

Just looking at Lu Chen's wounds, Feng Meifeng didn't need anybody to tell her how much pain he had gone through. The bruises were so dark, and the sheer number of them is enough to make Lu Chen's flawless white skin disappear. How could those assholes be this ruthless towards him?

 

Tears welled up as she continued to look at his body. Nobody noticed Feng Meifeng crying until they heard the whimpering sounds coming out of her. 

 

What the?! Why are you crying?

 

Lu Chen, who's waiting for Feng Meifeng to put medicine on his wounds, looks up at her in confusion. Seeing Feng Meifeng cry is a strange sight for him. To see her perfectly calm on second to crying like there's no tomorrow is a surprise.

 

And he wasn't the only one confused. Zhang Jian, the nurse, and the gym Lao Shi were staring at the two as well. 

 

Dammit, Lu Chen! How can you make the girl cry?! Zhang Jian's eyes twitch. He was trying to hook the two of them up, but it seems that life is being a total pain in the ass. Well, it's Lu Chen being the pain in the ass. I know your head is filled with bricks, but cmon man! Why did you make her cry?! Zhang Jian glares at Lu Chen, signaling him to do something!

 

But right now, Lu Chen isn't looking at Zhang Jian. He's continuing to stare at the crying Feng Meifeng. Lu Chen's brain short-circuited. The scene was too sudden for him to know what to do. So the only option he got is to stare.

 

Brother Chen, did you turn into a statue or something? Seeing how Lu Chen wasn't planning to do anything made Zhang Jian wonder if Lu Chen turned into a cold and heartless man from before.

 

"Ahem." Zhang Jian starts coughing, trying to make Lu Chen snap out of his trance. And it did. When Lu Chen turns around, he saw Zhang Jian glaring daggers at him. 

 

Brother Chen! I don't know what you did but do something! You have a girl crying in front of you! Go comfort her! Don't be an asshole!

 

Even though he got the message, Lu Chen still didn't move. Instead of his brain short-circuiting, he became super flustered! How the hell do I do this?!

 

Letting alone comforting a girl, Lu Chen doesn't interact much with girls! Adding to his past life, the only girls he had a good amount of contact with are; Luo Ai, Kang Shuchun, Ye Meixiu, and Liu Fei Fei. The only things he got from them are the friendly girl, the little sister, and the cold gir!.

 

The only things Lu Chen can do is either act like an older brother or become a cold and soulless man. However,

 

Neither of them will work on Feng Meifeng!

 

Lu Chen doubts acting like an older brother would even help; Ye Meixiu and Kang Shuchun have the little sister vibes. While Feng Meifeng has an older sister. And the second option is definitely a no. That would be a one-way ticket to make Feng Meifeng bawling like no tomorrow.

 

Screw it! Let's do what I usually do with the two. The only option he got is to act as a big brother. He didn't have much choice in the matter. The nurse was giving him a weird look while the gym Lao Shi was glaring at him.

 

Plus Zhang Jian, the three gazes made it unsettling for Lu Chen to continue to stare at her. Lu Chen slowly got up from the bed as he started stroking Feng Meifeng's head gently.

 

"Feng Feng, there there. Don't cry. Your beautiful face is going to get stained by all of those tears." The moment he said this, Zhang Jian looks at him weirdly. His voice is as gentle as a flowing river filled with honey, hoping that Feng Meifeng could listen to him.

 

Thank god I learned how to make my voice like this. Can't believe that I can use it at a time like this. In the past, whenever Ye Meixiu and Kang Shuchun cried, nothing would stop them. Lu Chen had to learn how to make his voice as sweet and mellow as possible to coax them.

 

And that power became universal now.

 

Feng Meifeng looks up to see Lu Chen gently smiling at her. She can tell there is no anger and impatience in them. The only thing in them is kindness and gentleness.

 

89