Chapter 182:  I won’t let you interfere in this matter.
4.7k 2 67
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 182:  I won't let you interfere in this matter.

As Kang Shuchun was in mid-jump, Elder Wu follows her as he jumps off the building too. He grabs her by her ankle and then tosses her to the next rooftop building.

 

"Ugggh!" Kang Shuchun had already expected Elder Wu to attack her. She shifts her body mid-air, landing on her feet instead of falling heavily to the floor.

 

"Lu Chen will be fine. If we get involved now, then it would make him reliant on us." And it will hurt his pride as well. 

 

Unlike Kang Shuchun, who was blinded by Lu Chen, Elder Wu noticed the eager look Lu Chen had before he was fighting. The look of wanting to win. That eagerness and drive are something Elder Wu doesn't want to destroy. Jumping into the fray and saving Lu Chen might destroy that drive he has. 

 

But Kang Shuchun didn't care about it at all. She wanted to protect Lu Chen. I won't let anybody get in my way, even if you are my master! She quickly charges at Elder Wu, wanting to knock him out before he could do anything. 

 

Elder Wu quickly grabs her arms before they could come into contact. Elder Wu scoffs, " Do you think I wouldn't know what you are trying to do? And are you trying to kill me?!" From the angle, Elder Wu can tell Kang Shuchun was going for a kill shot. 

 

"Hmpf, if you were going to be done in by a move like that, then you aren't my master." Kang Shuchun didn't care what face Elder Wu made at her as she aimed for the heart now!

 

Since Kang Shuchun was fighting with the intent to kill, Elder Wu didn't need to hold back any longer.  He redirects her fist, leaving her to hit nothing. The next second, he pulls her in, causing her to lose control due to the added momentum.  Before Kang Shuchun could have any time to react, Elder Wu trips her and drops her to the floor. This whole process took a matter of seconds.

 

"You're still so naive." Elder Wu shakes his head in disappointment at her. He continues, "Take this time to reflect on your actions."

 

"NO DON-" Before Kang Shuchun could even finish her protest, her head bangs to the ground! Elder Wu aimed for the nape of her neck and knocked her out. 

 

"Sorry, my little disciple. I won't let you interfere in this matter." Elder Wu shakes his head at how reckless his disciple was. And the moment Kang Shuchun had been out, Elder Wu went back into looking at the entire fight. 

 

And the moment Kang Shuchun had woken up, the entire fight had been over! This cannot be happening! She fell onto her knees in disbelief and shock. But then anger fills her heart! The fiery in her eyes are burning, and then she turns to Elder Wu. This is all your fault!

 

Like a raging animal, Kang Shuchun quickly swings towards Elder Wu! But Elder Wu caught it. 

 

"Calm down."

 

"How can I calm down! Do you know how much danger Lu Chen was in!" Kang Shuchun grits her teeth, ready to pounce again.

 

What a predicament we are in. Elder Wu shakes his head at how angry Kang Shuchun was. But he didn't allow her to mull over with that anger as he told her, "We need to go now. If you want to get justice for the young master, then follow me." 

 

"Wait!" Before Kang Shuchun could ask where they were going, Elder Wu had already jumped across to another rooftop.

 

"Tsk." Kang Shuchun couldn't understand why Elder Wu was jumping in the opposite direction from the school. However, she quickly follows Elder Wu. Getting justice for Lu Chen is better than mulling over in anger and confusion. 

 

The two had jumped from roof to roof until they landed in an alleyway. 

 

"Stay here." Elder Wu quickly got out of the alleyway, and after a few minutes, he brought back with him a person. The person was struggling in his grasps,

 

"Hey! Let me go! Have you got a deaf wish or something?!" 

 

"Shut up, scum." Elder Wu didn't sugarcoat his words as he threw him on the ground. He starts to glare menacingly at Gu Qingshan as he said, "We will be the ones asking, not you."

67