Chapter 183: What kind of woman am I messing with? 
5.4k 3 74
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 183: What kind of woman am I messing with? 

The moment Gu Qingshan had fled from the site, Elder Wu started to track him down. And when he saw Gu Qingshan all alone, it was his time to make his move!

 

Even though Elder Wu couldn't hear the conversation between the thugs and Lu Chen, he could tell Gu Qingshan is the ringleader. From his lack of movement and his smug attitude, it was pretty obvious. 

 

"Who are the two of you?! And how dare you threaten me?! Do you even know who I am?!" Gu Qingshan didn't care about the look Elder Wu was giving him. He was just a silly old man. But it still hurts the man's pride. 

 

Having his men beaten up by a bunch of kids was already bad enough. Now he's being disrespected by an old man. 

 

"You better leave me alone, or I will make you pay the price!" Gu Qingshan continues to threaten Elder Wu. But then, he notices Kang Shuchun beside him. His eyes turn wide. 

 

What a beautiful woman! If he had rated Feng Meifeng, she would be a 9/10. However, the woman in front of her is a perfect 10 out of 10! Gu Qingshan had preferred a mature and sexy Kang Shuchun, then the pretty and childish Feng Meifeng. But then he turns to Elder Wu, and his face turns mocking.  

 

How could such a beautiful woman be with this old geezer?! Is she with this old man for his money?

 

"Hey beautiful, instead of hanging out with that old geezer, how about you hang out with a muscular guy like me? I can satisfy your needs better than this shivered-up old man." Completely forgetting how Elder Wu had just grabbed him so easily, Gu Qingshan's only thoughts are to satisfy his own greed. 

 

Elder Wu looks at him like a fool. Do you have a death wish or something? And Kang Shuchun thought this as well as she glares at him. Seeing her gaze at him, Gu Qingshang stares back, "Oh come on, baby. You know I'm more fun to play with. That old man would be useless for you after a few rounds." He walks up to Kang Shuchun, trying to act as handsomely and confidently as possible. But Kang Shuchun continues to glare at him.

 

Hmmm, so she's the thorny type. Just how much money does this old man have? Gu Qingshan continues to sell himself out, "I'm so much stronger than this old geezer. I can easily beat anybody up if I want with-"

 

Before Gu Qingshan could finish his sentence, something just hit him. Why am I seeing her upside down?

 

Bamm!

 

Gu Qingshan fell headfirst to the ground! Kang Shuchun had kicked his leg from the left and then slapped him in the face by the right. 

 

"What the hell are you doing, you bitch!" Gu Qingshan didn't think Kang Shuchun would make a move on him. Before he could say anything else to Kang Shuchun, she walks up to him and then steps on his shoulders. 

 

Pop!

 

From Kang Shuchun's subtle and gentle movement, what followed from it was the loud and agonizing scream of Gu Qingshan!

 

"Hmpf, what a wimp. I only stepped on you. How can you be so weak?" Kang Shuchun had been battling all her life, so naturally, she knew torture tactics to make people spill out every information. She can make the simplest of touches into the most excruciating pain for her enemies. But what she did was just a dislocation of the shoulders, nothing else.

 

Hearing him scream like that, Kang Shuchun quickly shoves the front of her boots into his mouth, "If you don't keep your mouth shut, I will make that jaw of yours disappear." Gu Qingshan immediately shuts up. However, he still continues to squirm from the pain in his shoulder. 

 

What kind of woman am I messing with? 

 

"First question, who was it that hired you?" Kang Shuchun took the boot out of his mouth as she asked him that question. With how reckless and idiotic Gu Qingshan had been acting, he was nothing more than a fool for the true ringleader's use.

 

Instead of answering her question, Gu Qingshan screams, "Who the hell are you? I will go to the police and report you all!" Even though he's making threats, Kang Shuchun laughs at him.

74