Chapter 186: The fear of death still looms
4.7k 1 67
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 186: The fear of death still looms

Unlike before, training Lu Chen is something Elder Wu didn't need to worry much about. But Lu Chen's drive to kill causes a whole other problem now. 

 

It would be giving a sword towards a lifeless man. With Lu Chen showing no hesitation to kill if he is pushed to the brink, it'll be too dangerous for Elder Wu to give him more training. 

 

I will need to teach him how to control his bloodlust first before continuing. Though Elder Wu knows Lu Chen's bloodlust will be a problem, it didn't mean that it's not a good thing as well.

 

If the young master can control it, then... Before Elder Wu can finish his thoughts, he looks up at Kang Shuchun, who's still glaring at him. Elder Wu knows right now he needs the thugs to spill everything out now. 

 

"Shuchun, you can do whatever you want to the thugs. However, don't go overboard with them until they tell you everything." It didn't matter to him if the thugs are going to be killed or not. They're nothing but insignificant beings in his eyes. 

 

The only reason why he hadn't told Kang Shuchun to kill them yet is she already killed Gu Qingshan and the other person. He needed to figure out who of the others were high in command.

 

When Kang Shuchun heard what Elder Wu said, a vicious smile forms on her face. She says firmly, "Don't worry, master. I will get every ounce of information they have in their tiny heads." It didn't matter if one or three or even all of them died now. As long as she gets information out of them, then all will be fine. 

 

The only people that aren't in a good mood now would be the thugs. They had thought Elder Wu would be playing the good cop in this situation and help them a bit. Well, enough for them to keep their lives. But nope. The man is throwing them into a bottomless abyss. 

 

What made it worse is the cracking sound Kang Shuchun's knuckles made. It made them want to crawl into a hole and hide. 

 

It's time for them to accept their judgment and die. That's the vibe the thugs got from Kang Shuchun.

 

The thugs who fought Lu Chen thought the man was an Ashura. But it's nothing compared to what Kang Shuchun is. She's ten times deadly than Lu Chen. From how fast she dealt with their third in command and how batter up Gu Qingshan was inside the garbage can, Lu Chen is a cakewalk compared to her!

 

Before Kang Shuchun can start her interrogation, one of the thugs quickly asks in fear, "Are you going to let us go free if we tell you everything that we know?" They all heard what Elder Wu had said, but the guy felt there was still hope for them to survive if they spill out everything Gu Qingshan had told them. 

 

Kang Shuchun didn't say anything, but the thugs thought her silence is a confirmation that it's a yes. He quickly says, "I will tell you everything I know about the situation! Just let me be-"

 

First come, first serve. The thugs didn't care about his comrades as he wanted to escape from this situation. Yet, before he could finish what he had said, Kang Shuchun went on and snapped his neck. 

 

"Don't interrupt me with all your useless banter. I'm the one in control, not you people!" His proposal would have been ok... if she was the densest person on the planet!

 

For all she knows, the thug could feed her the wrong information to escape faster. 

 

And what he was trying to do made Kang Shuchun want to gag inside. Kang Shuchun is brought up through military standards. She's a soldier through and through. Abandoning your comrades to save yourself is something that she hated the most. 

 

She turns to the others as she repeats, "I will be the one asking the questions, not you, trash. Now tell me all you know about what that asshole was planning to do at the school." Kang Shuchun didn't need them to say yes or no to the first part; she just needs information. 

 

"..." 

 

The thugs are silent. They're too scared to say or even do anything. It wasn't because she had just killed another one of their comrades. 

 

The fear of death continues to loom over their heads. 

67