Chapter 244: The aftermath from before
4.6k 7 75
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 244: The aftermath from before

 

Just knowing that Long Shen was around his daughter was already bad enough. But with how Yao Shao talked down about Lu Chen and saying that they made the wrong choice in choosing, it was a slap to their face. How could they stand for this?

 

It was the last straw!

 

"Dad, I can explain!" However, Liu Dingxiang wasn't having any of that. He grabs her arm, "We're going home." Staying in the room any longer made him sick to the core.

 

Before leaving the room, he says, "I'm warning all of you, stay away from my daughter if you know what's good for you!" Having them near Liu Fei Fei will corrupt her mind. 

 

"Dad!" Liu Fei Fei couldn't accept it. Being away from Long Shen is a death sentence. 

 

Liu Dingxiang scowls at his daughter, "Don't think you are off the hook either." He couldn't believe his own daughter would be tricked by these people.

 

He didn't want to, but there has to be punishment for this. Hearing this, Liu Fei Fei paled and was taken away, leaving the others on their own. 

 

Remembering what he did, Liu Fei Fei shivers. She wanted to forget what happened. And Liu Fei Fei did. Worry is the other thing she feels right now. 

 

'Shen Shen, please be safe.'

...

Even though Liu Fei Fei was praying for Long Shen's safety, Long Shen wasn't doing good. The reason is the students. Wherever Long Shen walked, all he could hear are, 

 

"Have you noticed that Long Shen and Liu Fei Fei's been acting distant?"

 

"It's so weird. It's like the two are treating the other like the plague."

 

"Did the two of them break up?" This thought was the one all the students had in their minds.

 

Every time he heard this, Long Shen frowned at what they said. Tang Weimin shook his head and comforts him, "Don't mind what they're saying. They're just nosy busybodies."

 

Long Shen nods his head, "I know." He understood that this would just die down after a few days. As the two of them sat in their seats, something was different about them. 

 

More like the group was missing one person. Well, Yao Shao was outside the room, struggling with his mind. 'Should I go in there?' Yao Shao has been hiding from him for the past few days. 

 

Nobody needed to tell him anything as he knew he was the cause of all of this. He was hiding out of guilt for destroying the two's relationship.

 

'The look on his face.' Just the thought of it made Yao Shao shaken to the core. After Liu Fei Fei and the rest had left, Long Shen glared at him. The glare was something that he had never seen before. It made him feel fear even now.

 

Yao Shao quickly slaps himself!

 

'It'll be alright, Yao Shao. You've always done stupid and reckless things. But boss Long always forgives you a second chance. Don't worry.' Yao Shao sikes himself as he walks over to Long Shen,

 

"Boss Shen, let's go to the barbeque restaurant today." Yao Shao expected the usual smile from him. However, Long Shen didn't look at him at all. He continued to stare at his phone and said, "I'm not interested." 

 

His tone was filled with indifference, completely zoned out to what's around him. 

 

Yao Shao wanted to ask him more, but Tang Weimin grabbed him by the shoulder, "Don't force it anymore."

 

This was already a problem. Forcing it more will cause the problem to become worse. Tang Weimin never saw Long Shen like this as well.

 

Yao Shao also understood this. He could only grit his teeth and sit down at his seat. 'I'll just ask him again when class ends.' 

 

After class ended, Yao Shao was ready to ask him out again. Before he could tho, somebody else calls out,

 

The door slams open," Yo, is Long Shen here?" Everybody jolted from the large bang. But what really surprised them was the person. It's none other than Gao Jinhai.

 

Nobody expected Gao Jinhai to come to their classroom. And especially for Long Shen. 

 

Yao Shao's the first person to react as he snarls at him, "What do you want, Gao Jinhai!"

 

Gao Jinhai's reputation is something known far and wide in the school. And especially his hate for handsome men.

75