Chapter 246: What are the two of you doing?
4.5k 16 73
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 246: What are the two of you doing?

 

The Lu family is powerful. But with strength, it brings enemies as well. Many of them are willing to do everything to destroy them.

 

"Hmm, fine, I'll work together with you." Thinking about it; there are many benefits for Long Shen. In terms of money, Gao Jinhai was miles apart from Yao Shao. And he was as naive as Yao Shao. Long Shen can manipulate him. 

 

"Good, pleasure doing business with you."Gao Jinhai sticks out his hand, and Long Shen shakes it.

 

"Likewise."

 

Just like that, the partnership formed. 

...

Over the next few days, Gao Jinhai and Long Shen were seen together, talking about how to deal with Lu Chen. 

 

The two of them look really close, like true friends. While this happens, students start to question it,

 

"Are Long Shen and Gao Jinhai friends now?" 

 

 "Since when did they become close? How could Long Shen be so friendly with him?!"

 

"Is Long Shen getting tips on being a playboy now?"

 

"Never! I think it's Gao Jinhai changing into a better person?" 

 

"Now that's fake."

 

With how close the two are, rumors are spreading far and wide throughout the school. And with this, Long Shen's reputation went down.

 

However, Long Shen didn't care about it that much. If he could deal with Lu Chen, his reputation taking a hit is worth it. 

 

He could recover after some time. 

 

But there was a person who wasn't taking this lightly. Yao Shao was making a confused face. ' Why is brother Shen still near that guy!" 

 

Having heard everything that's going on, Yao Shao couldn't stand it. When he asked him, Long Shen just told him,

 

"Don't worry about it." But how could he not? He felt like his boss was replacing him. And the person was so much worse than him in all aspects. 

 

'No! I have to stop this!' If his boss isn't going to stop this, as his underling, he will be the one to stop it.

...

"What do you want?" Gao Jinhai said, annoyed. He was just chilling with his lackeys, but out of nowhere, Yao Shao came into his room and dragged him out.

 

"What are you planning with my boss?" With what happened for the past few days, Yao Shao was suspicious of him. 

 

"Why should I tell you?" Gao Jinhai looks at him with amusement. It was like looking at a clown. He asked, "Shouldn't you ask your boss Long about it? Why come to me?"

 

"Oh. Did Long Shen not tell you anything then?" Gao Jinhai smirks, seeing the look on Yao Shao's face. It said it all. And he continues, "Maybe it's because he doesn't trust you anymore?"

 

Yao Shao grits his teeth. What Gao Jinhai said hit a nerve.

 

"I know you are hiding something from Long Shen! How could you ever be friends with him?! You're using him!" His shouting causes other students to come and look over. 

 

"What are you talking about? Long Shen and I have a friendly relationship with each other."

 

"Liar!" 

 

"Heh." Gao Jinhai continues to smirk at how angry Yao Shao is and tells him, "How about you be a good little doggy and run back to your master. Oh wait, your master abandoned you for me." 

 

Of course, Gao Jinhai notices the distance between Yao Shao and Long Shen. 

 

It was too blatant for him not to notice it. 

 

"You!"

 

"What? It's the truth. You do realize the only reason why Long Shen kept you around is that you're nothing more than his wallet." 

 

"When a better wallet comes over, of course, he will throw away the useless and old one."

 

"BASTARD!" Yao Shao was truly enraged as he was ready to punch him! When the other students saw that, they screamed. 

 

Gao Jinhai was ready too. He wasn't going to let someone punch him freely. 

 

Before the two fists could collide with the other, somebody came in their way, catching the two fists. 

 

"What are the two of you doing?!" The person who came in their way is none other than Long Shen. 

 

Tang Weimin had told him Yao Shao and Gao Jinhai were about to fight in the halls, making him rush there as quickly as possible.

 

"Boss Long, how could you be friends with him! He's tricking you, trying to use you!" With Long Shen here, Yao Shao pushed the question. 

73