Chapter 251: Speak against this injustice!
3.9k 5 77
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 251: Speak against this injustice!

Yes, the two groups have a good amount of hate for each other. But it shouldn't mean that one of them should die. 

 

"How could Long Shen say those things?"

 

"That's so messed up."

 

Everything Gao Jinhai said was the truth. Even though Long Shen didn't say it, his thoughts, on the other hand, were the same. Seeing how some of the students doubt him, Long Shen quickly denies it, "I never said those things. You're trying to ruin my reputation!" 

 

That is true. 

 

"Wait. Did Long Shen actually say it though?"

 

"Yeah! How can we believe Gao Jinhai's words?!" 

 

With how bad Gao Jinhai's reputation is, his slandering of Long Shen could be true too. From the crowd supporting him, Long Shen makes a slight grin at Gao Jinhai. But that grin stops when he notices the glint in his eye. 

 

"Really? Then what about the things you said about Yao Shao?" Bringing his phone out, Gao Jinhai plays a video recording. It was Long Shen saying Yao Shao was nothing more than a tool to use. 

 

If Long Shen was paling before, then he was white as snow from this retaliation! He didn't expect Gao Jinhai would have the thought to record what he said. However, Long Shen couldn't think about why he did it. There are millions of people now. 

 

The student's gaze turned vicious as they stared at Long Shen, ready to reprimand him! 

 

"Long Shen, how could you say that about Yao Shao!"

 

"Know your place, you garbage! How dare you use him like that?! We're not tools!"

 

"You're nothing more than scum!"

 

"Then all the things you say about Lu Chen are true as well!"

 

"I can't believe you would say these things! How could you be so cruel!"

 

The crowd supporting him all turned on him. Even though all students don't like Yao Shao, that didn't mean they would stand for Long Shen's manipulation. All of them are second-generation rich kids. So what Long Shen said about Yao Shao being a tool hit all of them hard. It's like a big slap to their face.

 

Long Shen wants to explain to them that it isn't what it looks like. However, it wasn't possible. The looks on their face told him they already decided who was right and who was wrong. Gao Jinhai put down solid evidence. There was nothing Long Shen could do to change their mind.

 

'I only have one option left.' Long Shen glances over to Liu Fei Fei, and she understands what she needs to do. 

 

"Everybody, please calm down. There has to be a logical reason to what happened." One word from Liu Fei Fei brought everybody to silence. However, that didn't stop them from grumbling about it. 

 

Seeing how they weren't listening, Liu Fei Fei adds, "Gao Jinhai, how can you say that you aren't a part of this? If Long Shen was being blamed for this, then Gao Jinhai should be in this too. 

 

She knows what he was trying to do, directing the whole situation to another problem. Liu Fei Fei didn't really care about what happened to Yao Shao, to be honest. 

 

It was a dog-eat-dog world. 

 

When the students heard that, what Liu Fei Fei said made sense. 

 

"Of course, me and Lu Chen's relationship isn't only the friendliest of terms. And because of it, I have some negative feelings towards him. But not to the point that I want to kill him. That would be insanity! The only reason why I partnered up with Long Shen was I thought we were only getting revenge. Not killing him!"

 

What Gao Jinhai said is very true. The whole school knows about Gao Jinhai's character all too well. Despite being overbearing and arrogant, that's only towards weaker people. 

 

It's a whole different story with people with more influence. He would be wagging his tail like a dog, trying to curry their favor. 

 

"I know what I did was wrong. That's why I had to speak out about this injustice against Lu Chen! How could this person say to kill him! Also, how could he use Yao Shao like a tool? He trusted you, and you abused it!" Gao Jinhai pleads as he points at Long Shen like he was some kind of monster.

 

77