Chapter 286: ………….I’m good.
4k 21 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 286: ………….I’m good.

 

Lu Chen didn't expect Feng Meifeng to pull a death move on him! He wasn't prepared at all and took all the damage. 

 

When the guys saw what Feng Meifeng did, they couldn't help but cross their legs together. The painful look on Lu Chen's face said it all. They felt pity for him. 

 

"You-" Lu Chen wanted to shout why. But Feng Meifeng didn't look at him as she quickly ran away. 

 

Zhang Jian walks over to him. He awkwardly asks, "So how's your crotch?" Seeing how fast Feng Meifeng kneed him, Zhang Jian could sense the pain. 

 

"......I'm good." Even though Lu Chen said this, his expression told a different story. But then he starts to glare at Zhang Jian,

 

Zhang Jian looks away, "It's not my fault. How am I supposed to know she would aim at your family jewels?" He could tell Lu Chen was blaming him. However, how could he know though?

 

Zhang Jian didn't expect Feng Mefieng would be so aggressive and target the groin. He grabs Lu Chen's arm and hoists him up,

 

"Do you want to get ice on it?" Zhang Jian jokes around as he pats him on the back. However, he shuts up when he got a glare from Lu Chen,

 

"Ok, ok. I'll take it seriously." Zhang Jian took it seriously as he brought him to the nurse's office.

...

While Zhang Jian helped Lu Chen to the nurse's office, Feng Meifeng had run all the way to the opposite side of the school building.

 

'What did I just do?!' Feng Meifeng couldn't believe she had just kneed Lu Chen in the family jewels! She just did it on instinct. 

 

She could already see the problem that'll happen.

 

But more than that, Feng Meifeng regretted what she did. She knew Lu Chen was just trying to apologize to her. However, whenever she sees him, she's reminded of what Kang Shuchun said. 

 

The two of them are in two different worlds. Those words sank into Feng Meifeng's very core. 

 

Yet, she didn't want to believe as well. 'No, I can't let this continue on.' If she keeps going on like this, then she would let Kang Shuchun win. That alone was something Feng Meifeng couldn't stand. 

...

After getting some ice, Lu Chen got back to class. However, everybody else in the class felt the tense atmosphere. 

 

Lu Chen had a disgruntled face, and Feng Meiffeng was making a tense one. It was like treading on thin ice.

 

Luckily, once class ended, Lu Chen walked out of the classroom without looking back. He had walked to the front gates only to see Kang Shuchun waiting for him,

 

"Young master!" Kang Shuchun ran towards him and gave him a hug.

 

Lu Chen smiles as he hugs her back. The reason he sped out of the classroom was that he got a text from Kang Shuchun. 

 

"Did you miss me that much?" Lu Chen whispers into her ears.  She was hugging him for too long. However, he meant it as a joke. He didn't mind the hug.

 

Kang Shuchun blushes, "Of course, I miss you, young master." Her voice was seductive, making Lu Chen feel a sense of warmth.  

 

However, he still had some sanity left in him to know the students were looking at him. Lu Chen coughs as he moves slightly away from her, 

 

"Let's leave now."

 

Kang Shuchun got the message he was sending. She took Lu Chen's bag away from him, "Young master, let us walk home." 

 

Lu Chen had a big smile on his face as he walked with her. 

 

While the two left, what Lu Chen didn't seem to realize was Feng Meifeng behind him! Her face was pale. She was planning to apologize to Lu Chen after school ended. 

 

However, when Lu Chen sped out of the room, Feng Meifeng quickly chased after him. But she regrets it now. 

 

Kang Shuchun had noticed her behind Lu Chen. Feng Meifeng's heart sank when she saw it. 

 

What made it worse was when Kang Shuchun hugged Lu Chen. Lu Chen couldn't see Kang Shuchun's face as she mouthed to Feng Meifeng,

 

Know your place.

 

Feng Meifeng was almost ready to attack her. However, she knew she would lose, given their skills gap. 

 

However, what made it worse was when Feng Meifeng saw Lu Chen's expression. Seeing how happy he looked being hugged by Kang Shuchun made her heart shatter into pieces.

 

Tears flowed down her cheeks.

 

59