Chapter 297: Either wear it, or I’m going to burn it.
3.3k 5 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 297: Either wear it, or I'm going to burn it.

 

"Wait, why didn't you eat?" Lu Chen notices the untouched food on the table. He looks at Feng Meifeng, confused as to why she didn't eat. With how much she's been moving, she should be starving.

 

"I was waiting for you. You haven't eaten breakfast either." Feng Meifeng chose not to eat. It wouldn't be right for her to eat after what Lu Chen did for her. 

 

Lu Chen shakes his head, "You didn't have to wait for me. Just eat if you are hungry." He hands her the bag, "Here are your new clothes."

 

Feng Meifeng takes the bag, she looks in to see what it was. But then she looks back at Lu Chen, "What is this?"

 

"It's a dress. What about it?" Lu Chen bought a one-piece dress for her. 

 

"I know what it is. But why do you buy something so expensive?!" The first thing Feng Meifeng spotted was the brand logo on the bag. She instantly knew that it was an expensive brand. 

 

Her mother had bought a wallet from there before. Even after a discount, the cost was still around ten thousand yuan! That was just my wallet. But this time, it's a dress. 

 

Who knows how much it cost. 

 

"I just bought whatever I thought looked nice." Lu Chen just walked into the store and took the first thing that might look nice on Feng Meifeng. 

 

"Money isn't an issue for me, remember?" He got enough money for him to buy 100 of them. 

 

Feng Meifeng knits her brows, "I-I can't wear something like this." The dress was too pretty. She didn't want to ruin the dress by wearing it.

 

Lu Chen sighs, "It's a dress. It's meant to be worn, not to be worshipped."

 

"But look how pretty it is! If I wear it, it's just going to look ugly on me!" Feng Meifeng felt she was unworthy to wear something like this. 

 

'Are you serious right now?!' Lu Chen's eyes twitch. But then he smiles, "Alright, If you don't want to wear it, I'm just going to burn it." 

 

"What?! How could you burn something like this? You're wasting money!" Feng Meifeng couldn't believe Lu Chen would burn it. It's like he was burning gold. 

 

"You don't want it. So what can I do? Give it back." Lu Chen was going to take the bag back. But Feng Meifeng holds it like it was a precious treasure.

 

"No way!"

 

"Then are you going to wear it?"

 

"..."

 

"Either wear it, or I'm going to burn it." Lu Chen gave her an ultimatum. Hearing this, Feng Meifeng grits her teeth and nods her head. 

 

"Good." Lu Chen shakes his head. He sighs, "Why is it so hard to make you wear something?!" It should have been this difficult. 

 

"But you bought something really expensive. You could have just bought something cheap." Feng Meifeng looks down in embarrassment. 

 

"Look, it's fine. It's my money anyway. Also, count this as an apology for what I said before." Feng Meifeng looks up at him,

 

"What?" Lu Chen saw her expression. 

 

"You still want to apologize to me?" Feng Meifeng couldn't believe it. It should be the opposite. Lu Chen has done more than enough for her. He had saved her chastity. And he even protected her all throughout the night. 

 

Lu Chen nods, "I'm a man on a mission! I won't stop until you accept the apology. So keep the dress. Now, let's eat!" He wasn't going to let Feng Meifeng speak about this any longer. He sits at the table and starts eating. 

 

"Hey!" Feng Meifeng couldn't believe him. 'What a child.' However, there was a smirk on her face. She didn't say anything else as she eats as well. 

...

"See, you look good in that dress." Lu Chen and Feng Meifeng finished eating a few minutes ago. The two got changed and were ready to leave.

 

Feng Meifeng wore the dress, and it made her look like a princess. And it really did match her.

 

Feng Meifeng blushes, "It would have looked better if Ye Meixiu wore it."

 

Lu Chen shakes his head, "Nah. Meixiu is beautiful. But she is a different type of beauty than you." Ye Meixiu is angelic beauty. However, Feng Meifeng is much different. She was more homely and warm. 

 

The two can't be compared that much. 

 

Feng Meifeng blushes. But immediately, she stabs him in the ribs!

55