Chapter 298: Now it’s her turn 
6.3k 10 61
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 298: Now it’s her turn 

 

"Ey! What was that for?!" Feng Meifeng didn't respond to Lu Chen and walked further ahead. However, she stops and asks,

 

"What happened here?!" The thing she's looking at was the broken door Lu Chen broke down. 

 

Lu Chen looks away, "Who knows." It was the heat of the moment; Lu Chen busted the door down when he heard Lai Dingxiang's voice.

 

Feng Meifeng sighs, "You suck at lying." She could obviously tell the cause of the broken door was none other than Lu Chen. This also made a lot of sense to what happened to Lu Chen's fist as well. 

 

'No wonder his skin was bleeding so much.' But it was still so surprising. Feng Meifeng couldn't imagine Lu Chen would be strong enough to break a whole door down. But she wasn't going to think about it. 

 

What happened happened.

 

As the two walked to Feng Meifeng's home, there was just an awkward silence between the two. Neither one didn't know what to say to the other. 

 

""Umm."" Both of them spoke up at the same time. 

 

"You go-" "Go first."

 

The two were in sync. Both knew when the other was going to talk. When Lu Chen and Feng Meifeng saw what they were doing, they laughed.

 

Lu Chen told her, "You go first."

 

"But mine is really embarrassing tho."

 

Lu Chen shakes his shoulder, "Not my problem. It's the same thing whether you go first or second, so just say it."

 

"Alright." Feng Meifeng blushes and asks him, "Why didn't you do anything to me?"

 

Lu Chen almost fell to the ground. He turns to Feng Meifeng, "What?! Repeat that?!" He thought he heard something wrong. Never did he expect her to come out like that. 

 

"Why didn't you do anything to me? You could have done anything to me, and I wouldn't care." Feng Meifeng turns even redder as she repeats it. She knew this was an awkward question, but she had to ask it.

 

It was on her mind the whole time she woke up. Her mind was full of lust. Lu Chen could have taken advantage of her, and nothing could have happened to him.  She would have complied with all his fantasies.

 

"Shouldn't all men be lustful beasts?' She didn't believe men could hold back when a situation like that happens to them. Look at Lai Dingxiang. He was the perfect example as he was going to eat her up. 

 

If it had been any other man, they would have jumped at the chance.

 

So why didn't Lu Chen. 

 

Lu Chen gave her a disgusted look, "Do you think I'm a guy that only thinks with their lower half?"

 

Feng Mefieng nods her head. 

 

Instantly, Lu Chen smacks her on the head!

 

"Shame on you!" Lu Chen felt so offended for something he didn't even do. 

 

"Look, you are beautiful. But I got standards."

 

"Standards?" Now it was Feng Meifeng's turn to be offended. She wasn't as beautiful as Ye Meixiu and Kang Shuchun. But she could still pull her weight around! 

 

'Does he not realize people are staring at me right now?' As they were walking, many people were staring at Feng Meifeng, star-struck. 

 

"I meant how I do things." Lu Chen instantly got what she was going to say with that look. He explains, 

 

"If I really do it with you, would you have been ok with it afterward?" Feng Meifeng instantly shakes her head. She would have felt disgusted.

 

"Yeah. I'm the person who will take responsibility. If I do it with somebody, I'm going to take care of them. So I want our feelings to be mutual."

 

'Is that really true?' Feng Meifeng looks at him skeptically.. She has seen many guys who would say that. However, she could see that they only have lust from their gaze. That made her doubt most guys. However, Lu Chen felt much different. 

 

She never saw the lust in his eyes. 

 

"Ok, now it's my turn to ask a question." Since Feng Meifeng said hers, it was his turn, "So why were you ignoring me?" He knew it wasn't because of the Lai Dingxiang comment. It had to be something else to piss her off. 

 

"It was because-'' Feng Meifeng was going to tell Lu Chen about Kang Shuchun. This might be the best time for her. However, before she could, two people called out to them!

 

"Xiao Feng!"

61