Chapter 448: I Chose This One 
1.1k 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 448: I Chose This One 

 

Zhang Wenling questioned.

 

Lu Chen shook his head, "No, it shouldn't be a date."

 

"But it's with a girl." Zhang Wenling questioned more. Her eyes brightened, thinking of it. 

 

What is with you and dates? Lu Chen explained, "Mom, do you remember Song Yanmei?"

 

"Ahh, that cutie." Zhang Wenling remembered her. 

 

"...Yeah. Anyways, I'm just repaying the favor from that time. And I'll drive it to the party after I finish work." Lu Chen said calmly. The party was happening at night. So he had to manage his company. 

 

"Oh, then take care of her properly. You can use any of the cars in the garage." Zhang Wenling said as she went back to reading her book. But Lu Xiaotong gave her a look. 

 

Aren't those my cars? Why are you the one giving the go?

 

"Alright, Xiao Chen. Come with me to the garage." Lu Xiaotong said calmly as Lu Chen followed him to the garage.

 

"I'm coming with you!" Lu Hao said as he followed. The three had to leave the mansion to go to the garage. 

 

"Here are all the cars that we have." Lu Xiaotong said as he opened the garage. And when they did, there were a lot of different cars there.  

 

"Oh my god! Just look at all these cars here!" Lu Hao shouted. Lu Chen looked through the cars there. Which one should I take?

 

"Dad, did you add more to the collection?" Lu Hao asked. He asked Lu Xiaotong from time to time to use the cars. And what he saw was twice the number the last time. 

 

"I had time to do it. But anyways, Xiao Chen. You can take your picks on cars." Lu Xiaotong said calmly. 

 

Hmm, these are all good cars. Just touching them was enough to make Lu Chen interested. 

 

There were a variety of cars there. Sports cars, SUVs, and motorcycles too. Lu Xiaotong has been collecting. As Lu Chen thought about which one to take,

 

"Dibs on this one!" Lu Hao screamed. He was getting into a white sports car. As he was going to close the door, 

 

"No way!" Smack. Lu Xiaotong smacked Lu Hao in the head and dragged him out. 

 

"There is no way you're going near these cars after what you did to the last one." Lu Xiaotong said. 

 

"It was only a scratch. You just needed to buffer it out." Lu Hao said with a groan. 

 

"Small scratch? You can look at it over there?" Lu Xiaotong said as he pointed at the corner of the garage. Lu Chen looked over to see a destroyed car. The entire front exploded. 

 

"That is a small scratch? You destroyed the entire bumper!" Lu Xiaotong couldn't believe it. How could he destroy a million-dollar car?

 

And you call that a small scratch?

 

Lu Hao had no words to say. 

 

"You're either going to have a butler drive you or one of us." There was no way Lu Xiaotong was going to let him drive one of his prized cars again.  

 

While he was scolding Lu Hao,

 

"Dad! I got the car I want to use that day." While that was happening, Lu Chen finished choosing his car. 

 

Lu Xiaotong and Lu Hao looked at the car that Lu Chen chose. Lu Xiaotong said, 

 

"Alright."

16