Chapter 450: Liu Family Showing Up
1.2k 1 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 450: Liu Family Showing Up

 

As the two left for the main venue, Song Yanmei turned to Lu Aotian and Lu Hao, "Hello, my name is Song Yanmei."

 

"My name is Lu Aotian." "I'm Lu Hao." Lu Aotian stuck out his hand, and she shook it in return. Lu Hao thought about, 

 

"Aren't you the girl who's supposed to be my brother's partner?" He remembered the name Lu Chen said the night before. 

 

Song Yanmei nodded her head slightly, "That would be me." 

 

Hearing that, Lu Hao circled her a couple of times and then clapped his hands, "I approve."

 

Smack!

 

And Lu Aotian's fist came down onto Lu Hao's head. 

 

"What do you mean approve?" Lu Aotian shook his head. But Lu Hao rubbed his head, "What?! I'm just saying that our little brother has good taste." 

 

"Idiot." Lu Aotian shook his head and turned to Song Yanmei, "I'm sorry about my little brother's remarks."

 

Song Yanmei's face was red. But she shook her head, "It's fine. Umm, do you know where-"

 

"Isn't that the Liu family?" Before she could ask where Lu Chen was, someone murmured and stopped her. 

 

"The young master and the young miss had arrived."

 

Liu family. When Song Yanmei looked at Lu Hao and Lu Aotian's expressions, one had a dark one, and the other was wry. 

 

Song Yanmei heard about this. It was known to everyone that the 3rd young master of the Lu family and the 1st princess of the Liu dissolved their engagement. 

And the person who stood next to Liu Fei Fei was the one who caused all of this. 

 

He's good-looking. Liu Fei Fei and Long Shen were dressed as a pair. They went with a black and white theme. Long Shen wore a black suit, while Liu Fei Fei wore a beautiful white dress. 

 

The two looked like a great couple. But for Lu Hao and Lu Aotian, that person looked more like a pest. The person who was beside them had to walk up to the three,

 

"What's up, Aotian." The young master of the Liu family, Liu Shoushan, said with a smile. 

 

"Nothing much. Surprised to see you here, Aotian."  Lu Aotian shook his hand. The two had been best friends for years. 

 

"Sup, Lu Hao. You've been looking good these days." Liu Shoushan said with a laugh. But Lu Hao groaned,

 

"Shut it."

 

"Is that how you talk to your older brother?" Liu Shoushan said. They hung out for a long time, and he became close. He saw Lu Hao more like a little brother. 

 

"Hello, brother Aotian, brother Han." While Liu Shoushan laughed, Liu Fei Fei and Long Shen walked up to them!

 

"Yes. Hello, Fei Fei." "Ok." Lu Aotian gave a light greeting, and Lu Hao only had one word for her. It was clear from the greeting they were hostile. 

 

"Umm." Long Shen was going to say something, 

 

"Yeah." "Hmpf." This time, their voices turned dark and hoarse. Lu Aotian gave him a light glance while Lu Hao's hostility was full-blown.

 

Liu Shoushan turned to Liu Fei Fei, "Fei Fei, how about you bring Long Shen over to the buffet. Aotian and I have to talk about something."

 

"...Understood." Liu Fei Fei didn't want to look at them as she walked away with Long Shen. 

 

"Can you not make such a dark face?" Liu Shoushan directed this question to Lu Hao. He was practically glaring at the guy when he entered the building. 

 

"Can't help it after what he did." Lu Hao was still furious about what he did. His little brother got cuckolded by him. 

 

"Do you think we can take this?" Lu Aotian smiled. 

 

"Geh." Aotian is seriously going to kill him. 

22