Chapter 451: New And Improved
1.3k 2 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 451: New And Improved

 

Liu Shoushan understood his friend's expression all too well. Lu Aotian may be smiling on the outside as he greeted Long Shen. But his thoughts could be all so different. The only way Liu Shoushan could describe him was: a poisonous flower.

 

He may look nice on the outside, but inside, he was deadly. 

 

The two were wrapped in a dark aura. Anyone who tried to pick a fight with them right now would be destroyed. 

 

Need to do something about it. 

 

"Oh, aren't you Song Chongli's daughter, Song Yanmei?" Liu Shoushan quickly changed the topic to the girl that was with them. 

 

"Hello, young master Liu." Song Yanmei bowed her head.

 

"Are you one of their dates today?" Liu Shoushan said as he looked at Lu Aotian and Lu Hao with a mischievous expression. But the two instantly shook their heads.

 

"She isn't dating the two of us. She's the youngest's partner." Lu Aotian added, which surprised Liu Shoushan. 

 

"Lu Chen is coming today?" 

 

"Yep." Lu Aotian nodded. 

 

"Is something wrong with Lu Chen coming today?" Song Yanmei asked hesitantly.

 

Lu Hao laughed as he explained, "Lu Chen has never been the type to go to these parties. He thought it was a hassle." Remembering what he said was enough to make him laugh even more!

 

"You're actually lucky he is your partner for today." It was as if the sun was rising on the opposite side. 

 

"Lucky? How could Yanmei be lucky when her partner is someone who is the shame of a family?" A cocky and cold voice mocked.

 

Not him. Song Yanmei sighed in her heart. The three didn't know this voice. But she knew it all too well as she turned around, "What do you want, Liao Yan?"  

 

"I was curious which person you've decided to go out with to the party, but it turned out it was none other than that loser." Liao Yan scoffed, "Yanmei, I'm much better than that person."

 

Loser?

 

Are you looking to die? Liu Shoushan clutched his head. Do you not see the two demons that are about to target you?

 

"Watch your mouth, Liao Yan." Song Yanmei glared at him. 

 

"I'd only told the truth! Everyone in this social circle knows the third son is a loser and failure in the Lu family. He even got green-hatted by a commoner." Liao Yan laughed as he pointed at Long Shen.  

 

Apparently, that made a scene as people started to look at them. Liu Shoushan gave a dark look, 

 

"Liao Yan, speak about it more and prepare for the consequences." 

 

"Gehh! Everything I said was the truth!" Despite his words, Liao Yan slowly backed away from the group. He might've thought he could mess with Lu Aotian and Lu Hao.

 

But there was no way he could deal with Liu Shoushan. Not unless he had nine lives. It didn't take long before he backed far enough and away from them. 

 

"Sorry about that. Liao Yan came here because of me." Song Yanmei apologized.

 

"Nah, that guy is just an idiot. And besides, wait until he sees the new and improved Lu Chen. He's going to slap himself in the face!"

 

"New and improved?" Liu Shoushan asked.

 

"Yeah. Our little brother upped his looks and gave himself a great change."

 

"I want to see that." Liu Shoushan said interestedly.

 

"Who is that outside!"


Check Patreon For Extra Chapters ^^

22