Chapter 452: Lu Chen Arrives At The Party
1.2k 3 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 452: Lu Chen Arrives At The Party

 

The group of four talked for some time. But someone's shouting caused them to turn their heads. Everyone saw a black Lamborghini pulling up into the driveway. 

 

"Woah, a Lamborghini. Who's the one driving it?"

 

"A tycoon?"

 

"It's one of the expensive models too."

 

"So, who is it?" 

 

The people's murmuring stopped as the person driving the car came out. It shocked them. A man in a navy blue suit came out of the vehicle. There was pure silence as they watched Lu Chen come out. 

 

Gorgeous. The man looked to be in his early twenties. He looked like a prince out of a fairy tale. He was aloof as he looked around. His sword-like eyebrows stared at everyone. 

 

It was a cold and cool gaze. But it caused everyone's heart to thump. 

 

He spotted Lu Aotian's group. A smile formed on his face as he walked over to them. 

 

His steps were light. And everyone here wondered who this prince was looking for. 

 

Lu Chen walked to Song Yanmei, "Sorry about being late, Yanmei. I had to deal with some work at my company." Lu Chen said with an apologetic expression.

 

Song Yanmei's face turned red, "No, it's alright. You're not late in the slightest."

 

Lu Chen turned to the others, "And you guys are here too?"

 

"Little bro! You came so late." Lu Hao lunged at him and hugged Lu Chen. 

 

"What?! That's the third son of the Lu family?!"

 

"Wasn't he the black sheep of the family?!"

 

"How can he be the black sheep of the family? Just look at him right now! He looked more like a star!" 

 

Lu Hao and Lu Aotian smiled. See! I told you my little brother is the best!

 

Lu Hao screamed this out on purpose. He wanted people to know that Lu Chen wasn't the black sheep. He was the jewel of their family!

 

"Hello there, brother Shoushan." Not knowing what his two brothers did, Lu Chen greeted Liu Shoushan. He had a flabbergasted face. But he quickly greeted back. 

 

"Hello, Xiao Chen. You have become quite the looker. I can't believe it." Liu Shoushan praised.  

 

Lu Chen shook his head, "You're just overpraising me."

 

I'm not. It was a weird emotion Liu Shoushan had. A feeling of inferiority. He, Lu Aotian, and Lu Hao were all good-looking. 

 

But when they stood next to Lu Chen, he felt inferior. Liu Shoushan gave a wry laugh, "I'm going to talk with your older brothers for a bit before entering. You should bring your partner to the main venue." 

 

"Understood." Lu Chen smiled at Song Yanmei as he raised his hand, "Will you come with me, dear." His voice was sweet and charming. 

 

"Alright." Song Yanmei grabbed onto his hand. And the two left for the main venue. Once they left, Liu Shoushan asked, 

 

"Alright, enough with the jokes. Who the hell was that?" Liu Shoushan was acting along with those three. 

 

Now he had to figure out the truth.

 

"That was Lu Chen." Lu Hao said with pride.

 

"..." Liu Shoushan scoffed, "Quit playing. How could that be Lu Chen? The guy doesn't even have the same body type as him." He remembered what Lu Chen looked like. He was tall and skinny. But this guy was jacked and perfect. 

 

What was more, his personality was different. Lu Chen was super cocky. But this guy was way too smooth. 

 

"As we said, Lu Chen had a glow-up." Lu Aotian sighed, "Didn't your sister say anything about it? He did get buffed up a while ago?" It has been at least a few months since he looked like this. 

22