Chapter 458: You’re The Problem!
1.2k 1 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 458: You’re The Problem!

 

"Hey, Liao Yan! It seems your girl is hanging around with another guy." On the venue's second floor, tables and chairs were set up for more space. Some people were staring down from above. And Liao Yan was one of the people there.  

 

"Huh?!" Liao Yan stopped drinking as he turned to see Lu Chen and Song Yanmei feeding each other. 

 

Crunch! 

 

The glass cup in Liao Yan's hand shattered as he saw the scene. 

 

"Song Yanmei! How can you be doing something like that other than me!" Liao Yan gritted his teeth as he stormed down to the first floor! 

 

"This is going to be fun." One guy said as he knew the storm that was brewed. 

...

Lu Chen and Song Yanmei continued to eat without noticing the stares they got from the people. Well, one didn't care, while the other tried her best to ignore it. But as they ate,

 

"Stop right there, you bastard!" Liao Yan's voice was loud. It resounded throughout the venue that everyone turned their eyes. They went from half-stares to full-blown stares!

 

"Is that kid asking for a fight?" Lu Hao was about to roll up his sleeves, ready for a fight. They told Liao Yan not to mess with any of them. 

 

But it seemed that didn't apply to his little brother. 

 

"We should stop this before it gets out of hand." Lu Aotian said. 

 

"Uncle's already on that." Liu Shoushan looked to see Lu Xiaotong holding back Zhang Wenling. Zhang Wenling was about to sock Liao Yan in the face. 

 

Adults couldn't jump into children's matters. That would cause a whole other problem to happen next. 

 

"Also, how is this getting out of hand?" Liu Shoushan turned to Lu Aotian. Isn't he exaggerating? Worst case, the two would argue a bit. Then the two would go separate ways with a bit of bad blood. 

 

"Lu Chen is going to destroy that kid." Lu Hao said with confidence. 

 

"Huh?"

 

"Dude! Did your sister not tell you anything?!" Lu Hao slapped himself on the head as he looked at the ceiling. 

 

"Liao Yan dying is the least of the problems." Lu Aotian sighed. He remembered what Lu Chen did to those thugs. And said Liao Yan was weaker than them too. 

 

"What did I miss out on?!" Liu Shoushan was so out of the loop with how the two talked. 

...

"Hmm?" Lu Chen looked at Liao Yan and then looked around. Then he went back to eating, 

 

"..." Liao Yan's face twitched, "I'm talking to you!"

 

"Oh." Lu Chen turned back, "Hello." Waving his hands, Lu Chen returned to what he was doing before. 

 

"You!" That was the second time, "What do you think you're doing?!"

 

"Umm, eating?" Lu Chen tilted his head, wondering what was wrong with him. I think the fork and plate speak for themselves.

 

Song Yanmei chuckled. So clueless. 

 

Liao Yan's face turned red. 

 

"You're a problem!" Liao Yan screamed as he pointed at Lu Chen.

 

"Hmm? How am I a problem?" Lu Chen was confused. But a thought came to his mind, "Oh! It's because I'm eating too much!" He looked down at the plates, realizing he had eaten a lot.

 

Lu Chen gave him a plate of food, "You can eat too!"

 

"..."

 

"You should eat up too. There's a lot of good food here." Lu Chen said with a smile, not realizing the anger boiling in Liao Yan.

 

"You, you, you?"

 

"Eat to fill your strength. Aren't you looking for a bastard? From how you sound, you're really pissed off at him." With how much he screamed, Lu Chen realized Liao Yan was angry. 

 

"Pff!" Song Yanmei and a couple of others laughed at Lu Chen, clueless about what was happening. 

 

"Yanmei. Let's go." Lu Chen said, and Song Yanmei nodded. The two turned their heads away,

 

"You!" Liao Yan exploded as he charged. 

 

"I feel so full!"

 

Bamm!

22