Chapter 459: Glutton
1.3k 4 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 459: Glutton

 

Lu Chen had extended his hand outward. A large clack resounded throughout the entire floor the next second! Lu Chen's eyes widened, and he turned to see what had happened. 

 

He felt contact on his hand. 

 

"My nose! My nose!" The wailing and screaming echoed through the venue hall now. 

 

Lu Chen grabbed his mouth,

 

"You ok?! Why did you run up to me like that?!" Pure confusion was on Lu Chen's face, wondering what was wrong. He didn't hesitate to grab some tissues. 

 

"Here, use it and stick it up your nose." Better yet, Lu Chen helped out as he stuck the papers up Liao Yan's nose!

 

"My nose!" Liao Yan shrieked again. Lu Chen used so much force to shove the paper up his nose. 

 

"Don't move, or I might break it. I need to use force, or blood will spill out like a fountain." When Lu Chen said that, Liao Yan stopped screaming. 

 

"See? This is better." Lu Chen said with a proud face. 

 

"I'll get you for this!" Instead, Liao Yan screamed as he ran away in humiliation and anger. 

 

"What did I do?" Lu Chen tilted his head. He didn't understand why he was getting yelled at. 

 

"Pff hahaha!" The people couldn't contain it anymore as they laughed at how clueless Lu Chen was. 

 

Cute. That was the only way to describe how he was acting. The one who wasn't like this was Song Yanmei. She grabbed onto Lu Chen's hand, 

 

"Are you alright? Did your fingers break?" She was worried about how Lu Chen took Liao Yan's face. 

 

"I'm alright." Lu Chen nodded. His fist was much sturdier than Liao Yan's face. 

 

"Look at your knuckles! They're red!" Song Yanmei saw that redness in Lu Chen's knuckles. 

 

"I'm fine, dear." Lu Chen got close to Song Yanmei, "Do you like my gift?"

 

"!" Song Yanmei's eyes widened, "You knew about Liao Yan?"

 

"Of course. How could I not know about Liao Yan?" Lu Chen said with a mischievous smile. That name was brought out a couple of times. And Lu Chen could feel someone looking at him from upstairs from the beginning. 

 

"Ahh, wait. Then all of that was acting?" Song Yanmei realized it now. 

 

Lu Chen nodded, "Yep. I said before that I won't make a fuss today." Lu Chen liked it very much to deck Liao Yan in the face. But that would bring problems. 

 

So he had to do everything on the down low. That was why he had to play the fool.  

 

"...Pff!" Song Yanmei laughed even more now, hearing how mischievous Lu Chen was.  

 

"If Liao Yan finds out you were messing with him, he might blow a fuss." Song Yanmei knew Liao Yan probably thought Lu Chen was dense as a brick, not realizing he was playing him a fool. 

 

"I think he might splurt out more blood from his nose then." Lu Chen said. 

 

"Haha." Song Yanmei slapped Lu Chen's shoulders, "Why you gotta put that image in my mind."

 

Lu Chen shrugged his shoulders, "Not my fault. Anyways, ignoring that guy, let's go back to eating."

 

"Huh?" Song Yanmei blinked a couple of times, "Didn't you eat a few seconds ago?"

 

"I did." Lu Chen nodded, "And now it's time for desserts!"

 

"..." Glutton. 


Check Out Patreon For Extra Chapters ^^

21