Chapter 97: Patreon Reward Chapter Part 1 (18+) : The Girl’s POV – AKA Cliche Hot Springs Episode!!!
3.5k 2 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
So this chapter is actually a reward for my $10 Patron Gaton Archeron. As per their $10 tier reward they asked me to make a hot springs chapter as a reward/consequence for the tournament. Filled with cliché's from anime and manga expect a lot of nostalgic events in this chapter. Oh and since I particularly liked their idea I plan on having a few chapters with hot springs in them, our main characters ARE in a hot springs resort town afterall. Regardless enjoy the following cliché's.

Btdubs this chapter is being marked as 18+ just to be safe, none of these chapters will actually go far enough to warrant a true 18+ modifier until our cute little protagonist Rose reaches at least 9 (AKA 18 years old in our timeframe).

Just a reminder that the next chapter is on Patreon as always! You can also support me on PayPal if you can't afford monthly amounts! Please support me there if you enjoy my novel and can afford to do so! Thank you and enjoy the new chapter!


- Dwarven Settlement, Calidus, Sens Estate Hot Springs Bath - Rose's POV -

[Wow! What'd you do to get them that big? N-Not that I'm jealous or anything of course!] - Argent

[Hmmhmm! Rose here is actually quite large for our age right?!? Makes me proud to be her friend when I think of how much se- OUCH!] - Veronica

[Stop that! Rose is a perfectly normal 6-year-old... actually now that I think of it when is your Celebration of Birth anyway?] - Malaise

[Well it's...] - Rose

 

- Dwarven Settlement, Calidus, Sens Estate - About an Hour Before - Rose's POV -

The path to get me to this point had been both deceptively long and short at the same time, our group quickly separating from that of the boys as soon as Lolianne Sensei followed dragging the unconscious form of Heine, his battered and bruised face telling us most of what happened while our teacher's big brother was giving us this tour. Lolianne, her excitement at seeing her sibling now tempered by the knowledge that her class was watching her with unblinking eyes, casually asked her big brother to continue the tour for the boys group, promising in whispers to have dinner together as a single group later on.

And so began our tour in earnest, the previous attempt by the older male Sens family member mostly hampered by the fact that none of us wanted to get too far from our teacher in the unfamiliar environment.

Watching the bouncing step of our legal loli teacher as she guided us around the honestly enormous estate made me smile as I realized that she was happy because of the unexpected presence of her big brother. If I didn't know about her previous crush on Master Gil then I would've thought she was a Bro-con. Although come to think of it Gil is significantly older than her as well? Maybe she has a fetish for older partners?

As if sensing the strange direction my thoughts were heading our resident Succubus immediately latched onto me whilst making obviously fake moans and wiggling her fingers in a disturbing way, only to be holding her head in pain an instant later from the assault of our "pervert repellant", Malaise.

I giggled to myself as we left the prone pervert behind, though she quickly recovered and joined us in marvelling at the scenery. It was like I'd stepped into a period drama from Feudal Era Japan. This house, overflowing with ancient history, was obviously modeled almost entirely after the Japanese culture of ancient times from Earth. Recognizing some of the design choices from my favorite anime and B-Movie Samurai/Ninja flicks I was flabbergasted at the attention to detail. The only unfortunate part was that I didn't know the names of most of the design choices nor what they were meant to do since I wasn't Japanese. Although now that I thought of it, most Japanese people probably didn't know the name nor uses of the different architecture from that long ago. I mean I wasn't sure but it seemed a bit unrealistic to assume that all Japanese people would somehow have an encyclopedic knowledge of every part of their culture unless that was something they literally went to school for. It was like expecting an American kid to know every bit of information related to Colonial style architecture. It was a bit ridiculous now that I thought of it.

Pondering the often unrealistic level of knowledge that Isekai protagonists tended to display in most novels from my vaguely remembered previous life, I lightly laughed at how little I'd followed that trend in my real life example. No crazy displays of technological advancements, no culinary expositions that somehow end up creating a profitable restaurant business and no hero quest to save the day. Although I did have the large display of magical talent bit under my, admittedly long, belt. All in all my life seemed like a normal one, save the Church calling me the next Demon Lord, a Hero that had been out to either kidnap me or engage me in battle... Oh and the GIANT GODSDAMNED DRAGON that was on it's way to take me back with him to his hometown whenever he actually got here... Actually now that I thought of it I had plenty of protagonist syndrome going on, dammit!

Ahem! Anyways where was I? Oh right, the tour!

Pulling myself out of my thoughts I only barely managed to avoid the person in front of me as we all slowed to a sudden halt, my long tail acting as a counterbalance being the only reason I didn't eat dirt right then and there.

 

[What's going on?] - Rose

[Ha? Weren't you paying attention? Lolianne Sensei said something about assigning us rooms then heading to the bath so we were waiting for her to catch one of the servants. Obviously.] - Unknown Harpy Girl

 

Seemingly annoyed by both my attempt to bowl her over and what she must have viewed as an inane and stupid question a classmate I didn't know by name was the first to answer. Her irritated expression supplemented by twitching tail and back feathers, which I'd learned in my previous life meant that certain bird species were angry. Of course my classmate, being a Harpy, wasn't necessarily following the same logic but in my experience most analogs tended to follow similar behavioral patterns even though they weren’t exactly the same as their animal counterpart- which meant that I'd annoyed the girl literally the first time we'd spoken. Damn.

 

[Tch! Damned songbirds think they're such hot stuff! Although those tail feathers... Mmmmm!] - Veronica

[Veronica!] - Malaise

[What? It's true! Those tail fe-] - Veronica

[Not that! I meant the other thing! The <songbird> thing! Don't use that!] - Malaise

[Ah hell I didn't know you meant tha-] - Veronica

[What's wrong with calling her a songbird?] - Karen

 

Flicking her tail feathers in annoyance as the girl walked away a familiar voice sounded out from besides me as she expressed her annoyance at how I'd been treated in that interaction, her sentence turned sexual at the end though. Busy grinning from the comment from the pervert next to me another voice broke through my thoughts. Malaise, her hands on her hips as her fox tail whipped around behind her, lay into the flabbergasted Succubi for her use of the term "songbird".

Confused as to why that might be a problem I was about to question that point myself when my Slimegirl Kare Kare spoke out before me, her question the same as mine.

 

[Oh right you probably wouldn't know this since you haven't been in any cities since coming to this world. <S-Songbird> is a racist slur used to refer to bird Demis in general but it's used in particular against Harpies since they generally don't interact with anyone outside their home country. It's considered extremely offensive and is often used to- used to-] - Malaise

[It refers to sex. Singing like a bird and all that. OUCH! What'd I do!?] - Veronica

[Quiet you! But she's right though. R-Regardless it's incredibly offensive to refer to them by- by that term. So don't do it. That mean you especially, Ver.] - Malaise

 

Thanking my slow reaction as Malaise attributed Karen's ignorance to not being present in cities I shuddered to think of how she would have thought of me if I'd asked instead. Would she consider me as a sheltered Princess ignorant of the world or just be exasperated by my complete lack of knowledge of current normal culture?

It was something that I'd been noticing more and more recently. I WAS a sheltered Princess. My parents mostly kept me floating between our manor and the Queen's castle with very few stops in between. Even my schooling had been more about ancient history relating to our own country as well as many MANY hours of bridal training. Oh and the dancing! I hated to think it but it seemed that most of my childhood in this world up to now had been filled with schooling more focused on being a Noble rather than actually interacting with the populace. Was I.... spoiled?

Completely within my own world once more, I came to as Malaise directed a pointed glare at the quivering mess of a Succubus that Veronica had become, their actions bringing a smile to my face as I decided to ignore my questionable upbringing for now. And just in time too as Lolianne finally returned with servant in tow.

 

[Okay then girls it looks like we get the entire East Wing to ourselves so follow along and I'll assign you to your rooms. Oh and don't expect individual rooms! We don't have enough for that so you'll be grouped up with 6 people together; they're large though so don't worry about that. Come on then!] - Lolianne


- Dwarven Settlement, Calidus, Sens Estate Hot Springs Bath - Rose's POV -

[Well it's-] - Rose

[Mnmm!] - Rose

[Hey stop that!] - Malaise

[Sorry! N-Not that I couldn't help myself or something! Hmph!] - Argent

 

Realizing myself just how close I was to my seventh birthday (AKA Celebration of Birth) I opened my mouth to answer but what came out instead was a muffled moan as I stifled my mouth with my hand. I was being groped. Argent, the supposedly vain and proud noble lady that she was, had been completely focused on one thing for the last few minutes since we entered the changing room. My breasts.

After being assigned our group's room it turned out that we ended up paired with Argent and a girl I only vaguely recognized from class that introduced herself as Urz Cassidy. Some sort of frog Demi, she briefly described herself as something called a Kappa and proceeded to shyly follow us around without saying anything. On the plus side she and Shade seemed to be gett- scratch that, she's just terrified to speak to the silent shapeshifter. Watching her shy away from our nearly mute friend when Shade swerved to avoid an obstacle was amusing, mostly because of the look of despair that briefly crossed our silent friend's face when she noticed the nervous look of terror coming from the petite Kappa. Well, we'd have to work on that.

Although, I suppose we were the only group with an extra member according to Lolianne, something about 19 people not dividing correctly into groups of 6. Annabelle herself was sent forward to the servant’s quarters, her station requiring that she stay separately from the rest of us, despite my protestations to that point.

And so we found ourselves heading to our group's turn at using the massive hot springs behind the estate. This particular pool actually disconnected from the main hot springs, as an offshoot of the waterfall fell into one side of the pool while the other vanished into a crack in the ground. Which led us immediately back to the present with a slightly less developed tsundere noblewoman vigorously fondling the slightly more developed me. My tail, twitching as she lightly brushed something I'd rather not mention, nearly knocking our shy newcomer off her feet as she fell against the only thing nearby that could hold her up. Also my tail.

 

[S-Sorry! I'm so sorry!] - Urz Cassidy

[I-It's fine, no problemo.] - Rose

[Actually now that I look at you...] - Argent

[Kyaa! N-Noo!] - Urz

[Woah!] - Veronica

 

Shyly shuffling backwards as she pushed herself away from my tail I finally noticed the elephant in the room. Two elephants in fact. In the form of bazoongas. Urz, her unflattering shirt finally out of the way as she had undressed herself the same as the rest of us, revealed to us lowly peasants what maximum firepower truly was. Staring at what must have been the biggest contrast in body types I'd ever seen, I found my gaze locked on a pair of the largest breasts I'd ever seen on a woman, the pendulous succulent fat swaying as she attempted to cover herself with her far too small hands- at which point she was pounced upon by the less and less arrogant seeming noblewoman.

 

[What do you even eat to get these kinds of knockers! Give me some.] - Argent

[G-Give you some? I-I can- Kyaa!] - Urz

[Argh, so envious!] - Argent

[Ahn! B-Be gentle...] - Urz

[<badump> Haaaa! Haaaa! Ow!] - Argent

[Stop that! I already have enough trouble with just the one pervert I don't need another!] - Malaise

 

Argent pulled and kneaded the two cantaloupe sized mammary calamities like they were dough about to go in the oven, the poor Kappa girl tearfully trying to reason her way out of this obviously terrifying predicament only to let out a sensual squeak when the rougher girl brushed against an upright beacon.

Letting out another moan she then pulled out the most stereotypical H-Scene line that I'd ever heard, my own heart skipping a beat as the red-faced girl shyly continued to cover herself. Argent, obviously just as effected by that line as the rest of us watching was, started breathing heavily as she leaned forward, her gaze focused on the quivering girl's lips. Only to be immediately stopped by a rogue book wielded by our resident pervert swatter, Malaise.

 

[Hey! Why'd you stop them? It was just starting to get hot! Ah! NOT THE FACE!] - Veronica

[Quiet you! I'm sorry about the two of them, Urz... right?] - Malaise

[Mmhmm.] - Urz

[Well if you have anymore issues with these perverts just let me know, now come on, I'll wash your back for you.] - Malaise

 

Quickly pulling ourselves together from the intense scene that nearly occurred in front of our faces, only one of us actually had the courage to complain about the cessation of action. While I could see a blush on everyone's face, including Shade, she was the only one of us tactless enough to actually come right out and say it. Her reward? A book projectile straight between the eyes.

Ignoring the prone Succubi as she gently lifted Urz's chin the, savior of the day, Malaise, lightly patted the girl's head as she looked upon her like the foxgirl was her hero. Her moistened eyes once more tugging the heartstrings of the rest of us as we all collectively gulped as one. The look of exasperation that Malaise gave us as she gently guided the girl away the only thing that pulled us from of the hypnosis we were under.

 

[W-Well that was...] - Rose

[...hot.] - Karen

[...bath.] - Shade

[R-Right, let's get going then.] - Rose


- Dwarven Settlement, Calidus, Sens Estate Hot Springs Bath - Rose's POV -

[Haaaaaaa.... is this what heaven is like?] - Rose

[I don't know but I feel like I'm dissolving into this fantastic water... haaaa!] - Karen

[Dissolving...? Dissolving! Ahh! You are! Help Malaise!?!] - Rose

[Calm down you two, I already researched how slime maintain density in water. Just focus on holding your normal shape and you'll be fine. Now quiet down, you're scaring Urz.] - Malaise

 

Relaxing as I let my tail stretch out to it's capacity I let out a contented sigh, my body letting off stress I didn't even know I was carrying as the hot water melted my worries away. For her part, Karen also seemed to be enjoying herself and made a joke about disolv- Wait she's actually getting more transparent? Help! Malaise!

Panicking once more as I realized how thin Karen was looking, I was immediately knocked back down by that nonchalant statement of fact, as Karen took the bookish Foxgirl's advice, bringing her body back into focus once more.

The foxgirl, for her part, was currently enjoying the shy embrace of the shortstack Kappa that had her arms wrapped around one of hers, her enormous booba shaking as she pressed herself even more into the much smaller girl's body.

 

[S-So jealous!] - Argent

[...] - Shade

[You know if you're that interested I could help wi- OW!] - Veronica

[None of that this time! We're with new people!] - Malaise

[Oho! So it's fine if we're alone?] - Veronica

[N-no! Just calm down for now you raging sexoholic!] - Malaise

[What's a sexoholic?] - Urz

[Ah!] - Everyone

 

Biting a cloth as she looked on with envy, although I wasn't sure for which side at this point, Argent let out a comment that I think almost all of us agreed with. Even Shade was staring at the two girls as if she would love to replace one or the other. Veronica, picking up on the frustration of the human noblewoman, immediately attempted to expand her perverted influence only to be immediately shut down as another book flew out of thin air and hit the back of her head, a scolding tone from our bookish fox following the book as it vanished once more.

Veronica, recovering much faster this time than normal, immediately capitalized on a certain slip of the tongue from our dear fluffy bookworm who immediately flushed crimson and protested. Unfortunately, the innocent Kappa beside her was even more naive of the world she was being introduced into than we realized, and her pure eyes reflected that innocence and purity- her question, one that we weren't sure how to answer.


Announcement
Shameless Request incoming! Please remember to like my chapters and be sure to rate my novel or even review if you can so we can push my novel to a wider audience! Thank you! Oh and be sure to follow me for instant updates on chapter's dropping! NOT a Yandere Imouto Demands it! Oniichan has set up a Discord that we want to become much larger, we discuss this novel as well as sharing our interests and Monster Girl meme's. Click Here to Join! Or Else!
54