Arc 1 -Lost- Part 13 (18+)
1k 10 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The jeep’s wheels eased to a halt. The resounding noise of tons of water crashing to the ground filled the area. Marilyn sat silently in the vehicle, the events of yesterday played in her mind.

“Hey, you okay?” Dante asked. Even though their conversation early was a bit much for him, it at least kept her in a cheerful mood. Now though, as they approached the waterfall she once again slipped into melancholy.

“Yes, sorry it’s just…”  she trailed off as her eyes became watery.

“Your friends are waiting for you to find them,” Dante rested his hand on her shoulder, “and we’re not going anywhere until we do, right?” a smile on his face appeared.

“Right!” with a slight nod Marilyn gave her response.  The two stepped out of the jeep, as they stood within the wilds of the forest, they’re search for Lacey and Kayla finally began.

 


 

Dante sliced the bark of a tree with his pocket knife, as he and Marilyn trekked through the wilderness.

“Lacey! Kayla!” Marilyn shouted out; her ears primed for anything resembling their voice.

“Hello! Is anyone nearby!” Dante yelled as well. They continued to search the area near the waterfall’s basin for anything that showed someone was here.

“Kayla…! Lacey!” she yelled as her voice cracked.

“Hey don’t push yourself.”

“I’m not,” she coughed slightly as she replied, “my throat’s dry that’s all.” For better or worse Marilyn was determined to find those two. but pushing herself so much especially after the ordeal she went through yesterday, didn’t sit well with Dante.

“We should go take a break for a bit.”

“No, really I’m fin-”

“Marilyn!” Dante faced her with a serious expression, “trust me I know how you’re feeling right now,” as he spoke, he grabbed both her shoulders and brought his face close, “that doesn’t give you an excuse to put your safety at risk. How would your friends feel if they saw you like this?”  Dante’s words left her speechless. If it was Lacey, she’d definitely lecture her, and Kayla would tell her how stupid she was thinking.

That’s right those two…Marilyn soon realized Dante was right. Neither of them would accept being saved if it meant hurting someone close to them. In fact, if it was the other way around, she knew deep down inside she wouldn’t accept it either.

“I’m sorry,” Marilyn gazed back at him with a sorrowful smile. She couldn’t help but wonder if men were gifted with such kind and brave hearts or was it just him. It was difficult for Marilyn to discern, after all he’s the only man she’s met in all her life. However, the one thing she was certain about, was how glad she was of meeting him.

 


 

Once again, the sun slowly sank beneath the horizon. Dante’s muscles contracted as he climbed down the hill. The falling water still sounded off a ways away. Marilyn clung to his back as a sullen expression took hold of her once more. Dante could hear sniffles as she gripped on tighter to his body.

“Listen, Marilyn,” he said, “don’t worry, didn’t I tell you we won’t stop until we find them.”

“I know, but that’s what I’m afraid of,” the tears poured out from her, “What if they’re… we searched all day and even though I tried and stayed positive, I can’t any longer.”

“Marilyn, can I ask you something?” Dante spoke back, as he continued down the hillside, “Those friends of yours they must be really capable right?” Marilyn slowly raised her face as she heard him, “I mean the fact that you all came out and even went up at against that fish woman, they must be great fighters, right?”

“Yes… Lacey has always been adored as an exemplar of the knight maidens, and Kayla was a swordswoman that stood above most others,” she reminisced about the two, “I was lucky that they came with me on this journey, and even more so I had them as friends.”

After hearing her response Dante continued, “Then, as great warriors and as greater friends, they deserve a proper ending if they did meet a tragic end, right?” he glanced back at Marilyn, “I can tell honestly as both a soldier and as someone whose lost close comrades. The most important thing is getting a proper send-off and being remembered by those we love.” Dante’s feet finally met with the level ground as he finished his words, “It really means more than anything else…”

“I see…”  Marilyn softly spoke as she thought back at all the times she spent with them.

“Letting a loved one go is never easy, but as someone close to them you owe it to both them and yourself to give a proper ending to things.”

She closed her eyes as the final tears streamed down, and with a bitter smile she replied, “If Lacey and Kayla really have…” she paused, “then I’ll make sure that the three of us, all get a proper end.” Dante gave her a smile and a nod, as he heard her reply.

Honestly, he’d been so much help to her, even though the time they’ve spent together wasn’t long if he’d never been around, she wouldn’t even be here. Those thoughts soon enveloped her mind and though they were on the ground, she still clung onto him, with a burning heat that raised deep within her. I feel so comfortable just holding on to him, in fact, I want to feel him even more!

 


 

“Ah…finally,” Dante voiced as he sank back into the river’s waters. He had been looking forward to bathing in it since he first found it. Dante had been using some of the large bottles of water and a wet clothe as baths for a few days, now he could get a nice soak going within the river. “Huh? What the hell that thing?” a weird sludge thing crawled out of the water onto a nearby rock. It was brown like mud and had tendrils sticking out from it.

“Oh, that would be a river muck,” the familiar feminine voice said from behind him.

Dante slowly turned around and as he did, his mouth gaped open at the beautiful girl before him, who wore nothing but a smile. The sight alone was enough to awaken his second head.

“Marilyn…” she slowly spoke to her, “why are you here?”

“Isn’t it obvious…to have a bath,” while she had a cheerful expression on her face. Her heart raced within her as she felt a growing heat rising within her. In all honesty, she had been feeling it for a while especially after the incident this morning.

‘I-I see, then I’ll just leave-” Dante quickly said as he stood and tried to make his escape, however, Marilyn wasn’t about to let him, not again that is. She wrapped herself around his arm. His skin was so hard and wet compared to her smooth and soft body.

“No, don’t leave,” she pressed her breast unto him as she spoke, “Dante…remember how we talked about mating earlier,” her redden face drew closer as she spoke.

“What, about it,” he gulped as the pink-haired beauty came onto him more.

“I want to do it…with you,” she whispered out.

“I-I don’t-”

“I beg you,” she interrupted as he tried to refuse, “whenever I’m with you, all my bad feelings melt away. I read that mating brings great pleasure and happiness to both partners. I want that, even if it’s just a little, I…” a few tears ran down her face,” I just want to forget the pain of possibly losing my friends, won’t you grant me such a wish,” she brought her lips close to his, as a look mixed with lust, desperation and sadness were plastered on her face.

Dante could feel the blood rushing through him and where it was all accumulating as well. He tried to think of something to stop things from progressing further, however…

“Please…I beg you,” she whispered out once more as she planted a kiss on his lips. While it was a common custom in this world between women, she read that it was used between the sexes to express desire.

That kiss was the final straw that broke Dante’s last mental restraints as he returned a deep kiss to her. Marilyn’s eyes widened at the act. Soon enough, though her face melted with lust as she surrendered to his tongue and lips.

“I take it, that’s a yes?” she asked as their lips parted.

“What do you think?” he responded.

“Then let’s continue all the-ah!” as she leaned her voluptuous body into him, something stiff poked into her, “that’s…” she said as she looked down to see an enlarged thing protruding from Dante’s lower body.

“You were curious about before won’t you,” Dante said as he looked down at her bewildered self, “that’s the part men use to mate with women.”

This is it, her eyes glued down at the sexual organ before her, is it supposed to be so…big?! She thought as she reached out for it. Dante twitched as her smooth hands wrapped around it.

“B-be gentle, it can be sensitive,” Dante said.

“I-I see…” she responded, but her attention was on the enlarged cock in her grasp. It twitched! It’s actually…kind of cute. She thought as she gazed back up at Dante, “Does it feel good when I do this?” she continued to rub the shaft slowly.

“Emm, yeah it does…” as Dante replied with a slight moan, a smile came onto her face. “Let me make you feel good now,” he said as he reached out for her large tits and began to fondle them. Damn I know I felt them early, but now getting a proper feel they really are amazing!

“Ah! Th-that…” she cried out as his rough hands gripped into her mounds. It feels better than earlier.

“I’m just getting started,” as he said that, he brought his face close, and sucking on her hard nipples.

“D-Dante, wait that’s-aah!” a whole sudden wave of pleasure filled her chest as she moaned out.

While she was focused on the feeling of his lips suckling her breasts, his hand slipped between her lush thighs.

“Ah!” another sweet moan left her mouth, as Dante’s hand invaded her crotch. It was warm and already dripping wet. It wasn’t long before her clit was found and as he played with it her body tensed and her mouth gaped open.

It’s so good! She thought as the new pleasure overwhelmed her mind. More sweet moans left her mouth as Dante indulged in her breast and pussy. “Oh! Goddesses! S-somethings-ahh!” she tried to speak through the waves of pleasure, “Somethings com-coming! Ah!” she clung unto Dante with all her strength as his tongue, lips, and fingers continued their assault on her. Th-this-IT’S COMING! “AAHHH!” she cried out as her body tensed and twitched.

“Wh-what was that…” she managed to voice out between her heavy breaths as her body collapsed unto  Dante.

“You came,” he replied, “It’s the climax of sexual pleasure for men and women.”

“I ha-have never… f-felt like that before.”

“This was just the beginning the real thing starts here,” Dante said as he guided her up the riverbank.

“What do you mean?”

“I mean mating of course,” Dante rested her on the ground as he spread her legs to reveal her pink pussy, “or do you not want to?” he said as he stroked his member.

As she heard him she shook her head and replied, “I want to.”

Honestly, he was glad she said yes, it would have been tough for him if things ended here after all.

“Then, here I go,” as he said that she gave another nod. Dante slid his manhood into her entrance, “Damn, it’s tight,” he voiced as her warm and moist insides coiled around him.

“Ughh!” she moaned out as her maiden pussy was invaded by his large member. S-so, big! She felt full as he continued to push into her with every inch.

“I’m completely in, you okay?” he asked as he saw her tensed expression.

“It’s just so big… but I’m alright let’s keep going.”

With those Dante began to move his hips. Her wet hole gripped around his member, pulling it in as he raised back his hips. “Ah, God! Your so tight!” Dante had his fair share of sexual encounters with women, but this was the first time he’d encounter such a hole. If he wasn’t careful he just might cum anything soon.

“Ahh! It’s s0-ah! Incredible!” Despite it being her first time, Marilyn immediately began to feel it, “Do I feel-ahh! Good too?!”

“Yeah! Ugh, so good!” the two indulged in the pleasure as their bodies covered in heat, sought out each other.

Dante soon leaned in, and once more the two locked lips as his thrusts became faster and harder.

“Yes! Ughh-um!” Marilyn shouted out before Dante shut her up with another kiss. His hands dug into her jiggling orbs as he pierced deep inside her more. Grunts and cries of pleasure filled the area as they sought to satisfy their carnal desires.

Ah again, that feeling! She thought as she felt the rising pleasure from deep inside her lower body. She wasn’t the only one though.

Shit! I gonna cum soon! Dante thought as he buried his face into her large twin valleys. His member twitched inside her as he neared his limit. Damn, it feels too good!

“D-Dante! It’s comin-ahh! Again! Ah!” she grabbed him tightly as moaned out cries of pleasures.

“Me…too!” he groaned out as he pounded endlessly into her heat, “Argh! Fuck!”

“AHHH!”

As they both reached an orgasm and cried out, Dante managed to pull out of her sheath as his seed shot out from his tip. Painting her body in white.

“M-Marilyn you okay?” Dante asked as he caught his breath, “Marilyn?” his eyes looked up as she didn’t respond. Before him, she was gazing up at the sky her face completely flushed and covered in sweat as tears ran down from her eyes. “Marilyn?”

“Ma-mating…is in-incredible…” she voiced out as her opened mouth smiled and she continued to look up at the evening sky before her eyelids covered them.

 


 

“The sun’s going down, shouldn’t we set up camp,” Kayla spoke. They spent the entire day trying to return back to the river to find Marilyn. However, they’re injuries and having only a single injured horse to ride as well as the pack of quillhounds they had to face earlier, made it take way longer than it should have.

“We will but the waterfall’s nearby, which means we finally found the river!” Lacey said.

“That’s even more of a reason to set up,”

“I just want to scout out the scenery, last thing we want is to get jumped again, especially in our state.” She continued pushing on even though the weight of exhausting heavily fell on her, “the falls, stay low and leave the horse.” Kayla slowly dismounted. Grunts escaped her mouth as she did and came up behind Lacey.

“Is that smoke?” Kayla said as dark clouds floated up into the air.

“Then my eyes’ aren’t just seeing things if you see it too,” Lacey replied.

“Don’t know maybe we’re both hallucinating cause we’re still tiredly walking about instead of making camp to rest in!”

“Hey! Quiet down!” Lacey whispered in a commanding tone, “and come here, you need to see this.”

“Huh?” with a puzzled expression Kayla forced her way near Lacey and as she peered over the cliff, her eyes widen as she softly spoke out, “Marilyn?!”

25