FML
5.5k 16 72
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Like all of my work on forums, it will all be the raw versions, so there may be a few errors here and there. Thanks in advance for your understanding.

Chapter 1 : FML

“Dammit! Dammit!” He practically shouted as he struggled to pull the woman within his grips into a nearby home. As he suspected the house was empty, no doubt due to the ruckus outside. Anyone with common sense was already gone and the thought of this made him chuckle.

*Then why am I still here!?* He was incensed with himself as he pulled the unconscious woman to the center of the one room house.

“Hey. Hey, wake up!” He gazed down, his face full of concern as he took note of the woman’s state. Her hair was a soft lavender color, her skin pale -- even more so than usual as he inspected the gash on her head. Blood was slowly trickling out, though he couldn’t tell the origin.

He slapped her face gently but urgently a few times yet she wouldn’t stir -- completely out of it.

“Fuck. Fuck!” He repeated to himself as he stood up and began unbuckling his pants. The sounds of battle outside were almost deafening , he could hear explosions no doubt caused by magic and the shouts of battle.

*How could something like this happen?* He thought to himself as a sensation of despair slowly began to wash over him.

*No, no I have to keep it together.* He thought as he finally took off his pants along with his boxers. There was little light in the home despite it being early afternoon, it seemed most of the windows were boarded up.

“At least I won’t be interrupted.” He whispered to himself as he knelt down and gazed upon the beauty of the unconscious woman before him.

*I can’t believe she’s actually wearing the kimono. Ha. Ha.* He thought to himself as he lingered over her, only for a bit as he slid his hand into the layered fabrics of her clothing and pulled the cloth, exposing her breasts in the process. They were beautiful, her skin was smooth and soft, it reminded him of living silk. He sighed deeply, trying to pull his frazzled thoughts to a focus as he reached to caress her breasts. The sensation of her soft flesh against his hand was enough to make him forget the clamour of battle unfolding outside. Her nipples were just as welcome a sight on the eyes, a soft pink color which almost closely resembled that of her flesh. The faint contrast was visually appealing and for a moment he could only bite his lip as he continued to feel and massage the breasts of the unconscious lady before him.

*She would totally kill me if she was awake. But it’s the only way!* He thought as he struggled with his feelings. This was clearly wrong but, under the circumstances.

“Dammit!” He grunted as he began to stroke his hardening manhood.

*I’m going to do it!”

As he continued, furiously stroking his hardening shaft his thoughts began to wander.

*How did I end up like this? Fuck my life.* This was one of his thoughts as he aimed towards her face, his intent was clear and his aim was true. Now the only question was -- would he be able to release in time before they were all destroyed?

***3 Months Earlier, aka Right around the time his life got ‘weird’***

“Sato, Jun Sato.” The teacher called his name as she took morning attendance.

“Present.” Jun replied as he pushed his circular spectacles up along the bridge of his nose.

*I hate class. Who am I kidding, I hate school in general.* He thought as he looked around the classroom. There were easily more girls than boys, and it was this that caused Jun to hate coming to class. There was a certain power dynamic that he didn’t enjoy...

He felt a hard nudge against the back of his desk, one that he ignored until it happened again.

“Y-yes?” Jun said as he turned around rather timidly.
*It’s best to just keep my head down.* He thought to himself as he faced the young woman behind him. Her hair was crimson red and her scowl was permanently fixed. Just one of the Queen’s Army, Yukari, was glaring at him with a fixed expression of disdain as she held out a letter for him. After a moment she impatiently motioned for him to take it, prompting him to do so.

*I hate passing notes. Why do they always get me caught up in their nonsense?* Jun thought to himself as he took the folded note and then passed it further up to the young woman in front of him. He thought all was said and done until the Green haired girl in front of him turned and passed the note back.

“This is addressed to you dweeb.” She whispered before turning to face the front of the class once more.

“What?” Jun said softly as he glanced at the letter in his palm. It was folded into the shape of a rectangle with several doodles on the outside. To him it looked like any other note that his female classmates would pass back and forth all day. The difference was he’d never been given such a note, in fact he was quite happy to be ignored as much as possible.

He stared at it for a moment before putting it into his pocket.

*Nothing but trouble. Definitely trouble.* He thought to himself as class began.

Still… he couldn’t help but wonder, the note in his pocket felt hot to the touch and the more he tried to ignore it the more his thoughts lingered. Soon he had removed it and was lightly fingering the folded paper and finally, after about fifteen minutes he decided to open it.

“Huh?” He blurted out, much more loudly than he originally intended.

“Jun-kun? Is something the matter?” The teacher asked.

“Oh, no. sorry Miyagi sensei.” Jun said, settling back into his seat and quickly hiding the paper under his notebook. His heart thumped loudly, in fact it was all he could hear as he shot a curious glance towards the back row of the classroom. There he noticed a young woman, much like himself. She wore glasses, was quiet and always sought to keep out of trouble while doing her schoolwork -- unlike the rest of the class. He noticed a faint blush spreading across her cheeks as she noticed him glancing and smiled briefly before turning her head downward.

 

72